PDA

View Full Version : Do CDs participate in sports?

docrobbysherry
02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I mean anything indoors or outdoors. Some people don't feel bowling or golf r sports. But, if u do them, they r! So r racing and fishing.

I snorkle and SCUBA. I body surf and bellyboard. Played "old guys" softball a year ago. I was snowboarding last weekend. All in "guy" mode!
What do other CDs do? Do u ever "play" in fem mode?
RS

StephiefromSyr
02-26-2008, 09:52 PM
i'm a pretty avid bowler, i'm not that good but im getting better

Margo Paulse
02-26-2008, 10:22 PM
I used to play soccer with panties & womens' soccer shorts on. Couldn't wear a sports bra because sometimes had to play skins.

joann07
02-26-2008, 10:25 PM
I play tennis, football, volley ball, and basketball every now and then.
I have gone jogging in pantyhose, ladies gym shorts, and a sweatshirt.

Brynna M
02-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Judo and karate here. And i'll play football or soccer when I get the chance.

Never played in any womens clothes. (although everytime I wear a tshirt under my judo uniform i'm technically crossdressing)

Stormgirl
02-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Moto-x,skydiving,and snowboarding. Never done any of the sports in full female attire but I've thought about wearing female snowboard gear.

crusadergirl
02-27-2008, 12:31 AM
I train in wrestling, i play basketball, football and i like to bowl. The only thing that is a sport that i do in femme mode is skateboarding.

Laurelanne
02-27-2008, 03:44 AM
Yes Ive played ice hockey for years... still do, don't care if my legs are shaved etc.,. Played 1/2 season as a woman kinda dicey thogh especially at shower time. pulled it off was real nervous every time

Tracy_cd
02-27-2008, 05:21 AM
I currently race motocross and do MMA (mixed martial arts).

I am certified in SCUBA, but have not done much with it.

I also used to be a pretty avid softball player, though now I only play once in a while. I played quite a bit of baseball growing up.

I have never played in femme though...

Tracy

Sandi jo
02-27-2008, 07:18 AM
I've done many sports in panties but only have done more, bra and more when I know I will be alone

RikkiOfLA
02-27-2008, 08:28 AM
I've hiked, swum, and gone to a water park en femme. Sweat and water contact are a really good test for your makeup! :heehee:

Blessings,
Rikki

ps. My makeup, L'Oreal Colour Endure, was up to the test amazingly well! Unfortunately, they don't make that anymore. I've tried some of it (though not the water park) with more recent L'Oreal foundations, and they've done fine.

joselyn318
02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
when I was in high school I played ice hockey, skied/snowboard, ran cross country and track, and was a tight end/safety/kick/punt returner on the football team. During undergrad I rowed on the crew team. Currently, I am just training for distance running. I have done three marathons. I am training for spring marathon to qualify for next year's Boston Marathon.

missattitude
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
I play football, street hockey, any sport really when I get the chance to, an ALL in men clothes. Usually when I play, i never ever have any thing that resembles my fem. side due to the nature of my friends. ect.. I just think it is uncomfortable when you are running and sweating and have panties/ nylons on. I did it once, was very ichy ect..

Rene L
02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Judo and karate here. And i'll play football or soccer when I get the chance.

Never played in any womens clothes. (although everytime I wear a tshirt under my judo uniform i'm technically crossdressing)

LOL!! Anyone not famliar with the sport probably didn't get that!

Nadia-Maria
02-27-2008, 05:13 PM
When younger : athletics (decathlon and cross-country), swimming, cycling.
Now : Mountaineering ; especially ski, hiking and alpinism.

Last january I did nordic skiing en femme with wig, makeup and huge breasts : it was my first event enfemme out of the closet. I enjoyed it.
I intend to do it again next March using brighter feminine clothes and pink gloves.

Hugs

Nadia

Alice B
02-27-2008, 06:03 PM
I play golf 2-3 times a week and am a very avid SCUBA diver and have dived all over the world. For years I was a professional UW photographer and still take UW images. I used to ski, run, play baseball and soft ball and do a lot of crazy things. Time and body damage now limits my choices.

SatinDoll00
02-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Yes Ive played ice hockey for years... still do, don't care if my legs are shaved etc.,. Played 1/2 season as a woman kinda dicey thogh especially at shower time. pulled it off was real nervous every time

I play ice hockey (played since age 4) as well.

Did you actually play in a women's only league?? WOW if so!

I would do it just for the locker room experience!!! :heehee:

Seriously...did you really pull it off??

I have played with a satin and lace garter belt and panties on underneath my gear before...but wow!!!

Christina Nicole
02-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Water sports mostly are about all I participate in doing. Waterskiing is the one that's the most effort although tubing can be a workout -- especially behind a 65 MPH jet ski, the big boat is too slow.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

RobertaFermina
02-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee (beginner), Auto Repair.

Auto Repair is a sport.
It requires a degree of fitness, strategy, teamwork(sometimes), the outcome matters, there is an opposing team (The Dealership Mechanic) and it is NEVER NEVER predictable!:heehee:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Deborah Jane
02-27-2008, 07:00 PM
I do a bit of Drag Racing and Circuit Racing. I still go surfing occaisionally but not as often as i,d like.

Angela Burke
02-29-2008, 06:40 AM
The term "drag racing" conjures up all sorts of pictures in my head of people in sequinned gowns and 6" stilletoes screaming as they fall over during the strangest 100 mtrs. sprint ever!
But there is a sport where all the participants male and female have to wear a skirt and that's white water canoeing, the "skirt" forming a waterproof deck over the entrance/exit opening.
So I suppose you could say the male canoeists were crossdressing.
Mmmmm, a bit thin I suppose but technically correct.

Stephanie Scott
02-29-2008, 07:07 AM
I played football all the way through college, basketball through high school, baseball into high school. Now that I'm an old man, it's pretty much limited to golf. I still like to play basketball and tennis, too, but don't get a chance to do either very often. Nothing ever in girl mode, but I'd love to play tennis in one of those cute tennis dresses!

I remember some of my college football teammates wearing pantyhose under their uniforms for cold weather games. I never did because I was afraid others would see how much I enjoyed it on my face!

Wendi0012
02-29-2008, 02:42 PM
I've played on a girls softball leauge for the last three years and also mountain bike with a group of ladies all while being me if your into playing sports or just plain old exercise why should what your wearing stop you!!!

Love Always,
Wendi:rolleyes:

Billie Jean
02-29-2008, 02:53 PM
I am a dive master so scuba and also martial arts. Billie Jean

Valerie Nicole
02-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I do karate, but there's no dressing involved, ever. If I got caught, it wouldn't be good. Well, this one time I forgot my karate pants and had to borrow one of the female instructors' spare uniforms...but since our uniforms are unisex this wasn't actually crossdressing.

KandisTX
02-29-2008, 04:35 PM
paintball (even played a 'final battle' in a pink prom dress once). Played an entire game dressed as Dr. Frank-N-Furter when we did "The Rocky Horror Paintball Show". (This one had my picture end up in the international Rocky Horror Fanzine).

Kandis:love:

FantasyGrrl7
02-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Can something like air hockey count as a sport? lol I play that a lot at my brother's house.

I can't do anything that might possibly make me break a nail, give me a scar or even a small bruise anywhere on my body. Even my best friend who's a girl gives me a hard time about that.

Jazzmine
02-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Well I am a true sporty babe!
Running - any distance on road or cross-country, 800m/1500m on track.
Road Cycling - tour racing, short races. Plus a bit of MTB.
Swimming - short sea races
Triathlons - sprint and Olympic distance, soon will attempt an Iron Woman.
Tennis occasionally
Skiing in Winter
Skating with my kids on indoor rinks
Sea Kayaking

As you can see I do a little sport. Our whole family life revolves around getting out and doing something sporty everyday. The New Zealand climate is about perfect for outdoor stuff. Age hasn't slowed me down yet!!!!!

Never do it en femme but sometimes carry a femme momento just for a laugh like a pink hair tie on my racing bike (a good luck charm from one of my daughters).

Hugs Jazzmine

Laurelanne
03-01-2008, 04:06 AM
I play ice hockey (played since age 4) as well.

Did you actually play in a women's only league?? WOW if so!

I would do it just for the locker room experience!!! :heehee:

Seriously...did you really pull it off??

I have played with a satin and lace garter belt and panties on underneath my gear before...but wow!!!

YES I DID, it was a 1/2 season in a womans league not extrememly big organization it was about 15 years ago I do have real s..but small breasts and it was dicey in the shower but I play goal and usually last in showers... the locker room was fun I guess but I was there as a girl for the sport ..

Annie D
03-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I haven't done it yet, but I would love to one of the girls on the intro to Leno playing a game of pool. You can imagine what I would like to be wearing. I would be playing the shot on the other side of the table as much as I could!

I do run and walk and bike enfemme. As the temp gets warmer I have to watch the amount of make up. I love wearing a lightweight top and after a workout seeing the outline of my bra.