PDA

View Full Version : **FAB Members Only** Can You As the SO of a CDer Be Too Involved?

Holly
02-26-2008, 09:24 PM
I'd like to know how you feel about this question. Do you ever worry that you are intruding into something too personal or are offering advice that isn't wanted? Do you ever worry that you might "take control" and not allow DH or BF discover the joys of femininity on their own? Do you worry about crossing lines that may or may not be there or may push farther than s/he is willing to go? How about it, ladies?

Sandra
02-27-2008, 04:51 AM
I'd like to know how you feel about this question. Do you ever worry that you are intruding into something too personal or are offering advice that isn't wanted?

No never felt like that and Nigella has never made me feel that way. Yes it is personal but it is something we both share, and as for advice I offer at times and she asks at times, doesn't mean she has to take it.

Do you ever worry that you might "take control" and not allow DH or BF discover the joys of femininity on their own?

If she had wanted to discover the joys on her own then I guess she wouldn't have told me about the cding. Now we enjoy her femininity together.
Yes I took control once but that had nothing to do with her discovering things, it was because she pushed to hard to soon.

Do you worry about crossing lines that may or may not be there or may push farther than s/he is willing to go? How about it, ladies?

For me I never pushed anything infact I guess I held back, especially in the early days.

We have got to where we are today by not pushing but by talking and by both of us being willing to take that extra step.

kittypw GG
02-27-2008, 05:20 AM
First of all I am confused, what are the "joys of femininity"?

I don't worry about his crossdressing anymore. It it totally his thing. If he can't explain his behavior or the motivation for his desire then why should I spend so much time trying to figure it out?

Kitty

Tamara Croft
02-27-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure, never asked him so I wouldn't know. I don't tell him what he can and cannot wear, or when he can dress etc... so probably not? I think it would be like him telling me what I can or cannot do, which I wouldn't put up with, so it wouldn't be right me telling him the same thing would it?

I hope that makes some sort of sense :heehee: and thanks for asking us Holly :)

Di
02-27-2008, 01:14 PM
I'd like to know how you feel about this question. Do you ever worry that you are intruding into something too personal or are offering advice that isn't wanted?

Do you worry about crossing lines that may or may not be there or may push farther than s/he is willing to go? How about it, ladies?
Question one. No we share all of it together....spa days and shopping going out to clubs and just running the roads as two girls ...it is something we enjoy together and Sher is just free to be.........just as I am.

#2 No pushing just the above reason...just free to be.............I only remind her of the gift she has.

LotusFlower
02-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't think so Cynthia has never said that I was. And it has only been lately that we are doing more stuff together, and she seems to enjoy it.

Artemis
02-27-2008, 05:26 PM
I pretty much let DH do as he wishes. If he wants to dress or whatever that is his choice. We both agree with when it is ok. (Meaning not around the kids) If I feel that I should give him advise, I ask if it is alright with him. I mean, if he likes that color choice it is up to him, I give my opinion, but in the end it is his choice. But for the most part I just stand back and let him do his thing.

I order makeup for him, (I am an Avon Rep) but it is when he asks me to. I also help him shop for clothes, he tells me what to get and I get it for him. I only really tell him no when it is not financially possible. He really is spoiled. But it is ok because he knows that.

I hope this is a helpful answer.

Artemis (F.A.B.)

Holly
02-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Thank-you for you replies and I hope to hear from even more of you. I know we are all different and add to that the dynamics of a relationship and even more variations come into play.

I remember a commercial for Anacin that ran in the 60's where a frustrated housewife screams at her mom, "Mother, please! I'd rather do it myself!" So I was wondering if any of you had ever had that kind of feedback from your parthers. I appreciate your candor... thank-you!

Missy Anne's GG
02-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi Holly:

No. Missy Anne and I are very involved in her crossdressing, and she freely asks advice about how she is looking (although she does a great job on her own!) We do everything together, and enjoy it that way.

No. She's really in control, and is even helping me along with my own feminine appearance.

If there are any lines to cross, she's more likely to have this problem (it may have something to do with that darn "pink fog"!)

Hugs, :hugs:

Missy Anne's GG