PDA

View Full Version : Problems

xxlouxx
02-26-2008, 09:33 PM
I have a real problem when it comes to cloting and actually come to think of it my whole fem life.... I cannot go out and buy any things as my partner always comes everywhere with me. She does not know about my desire to dress (i'm too scared to tell her incase she thinks im "strange" shes very firery) and even if i could i dont think i have the confidance to walk into a shop and purchase underware clothes shoes makeup ect.

I am currently living with her parents and i have to hide my stuff all over the house and i can never get away to dress except when i have a bath/shower and even then my partner get suspicious because i'm taking near on 2 hrs in there lol. Im kinda worried in case my partner or her parents find my things i hate all this creaping about! I have even contemplated leaving her to full fill my fem life as i feel it is a big part of me and it feels so right!

Is there such a place where we can get free clothng? i have had to steal some of my things from friends and even a recycled clothes bank once. Would any of you like to donate me some things?

I really feel like i'm missing out on so much but i dont know what to do!

Has anyone else ever had this problem or experiencing this problem?

PLEASE HELP ME

Mmmatt
02-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Just buy stuff online. Ebay is rad, if you can get around all the shysters.

Joy Carter
02-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Tough situation. When do you think you and the wife will be moving into your own place ? I'd find a place to securely hide your stuff or just purge it. Can you afford the upset with the wife, if she finds it, while in your present living situation ?

Seville
02-26-2008, 10:06 PM
And if anyone was to send you a GoodWill box of
fem clothes, wouldn't EVERYONE in your
household be suspicious?

Whats your sizes, anyway?

Nicole Erin
02-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Well one - don't get her knocked up if you don't think you will stay wit her.
Kids make a divorce messy, but without them it is no big deal.

And for stealing clothes, just don't get caught if you do, cause some stores actually will take you to jail for that.

deja true
02-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Why don't you get a pst office box and have catalogue items sent there? As to stashing... stashing all over the house means something's gonna get forgotten or found. Find one secure place and use that.

Stop stealing!!

deja

marny
02-26-2008, 10:54 PM
You hide stuff all over the house? They already know girl. Their just waiting for you to find your way. :hugs:

docrobbysherry
02-27-2008, 01:13 AM
First off, I don't think u r married as some others have said. U refered to your GF as a "partner". If I'm rite, that's the BEST news in your thread. So, when u break up with this GG, which u will, it won't be a big deal for either of u.

Not only r u too young to have a wife, u r too young to have a live in girlfriend!
Here's some advice from a 60 y/o who learned a few things getting there:

1. First, grow up. U whine worse than my young daughter! Man up!
2. Get out on your own and figure what u want to do next with your life.
3. Make enough money at something, so u can afford things that u want and need. Like, ladies clothes! U may need some male ones as well.
4. When u know who u r, and can support yourself adequately, THEN think about a "partner"!
5. Don't thank me for helping u, instead, go visit your old man. He should be kicking your butt for all the mistakes you're making!
6. Your CDing is NOT the problem, u r!

Christina Louise
02-27-2008, 02:31 AM

3. Make enough money at something, so u can afford things that u want and need. Like, ladies clothes! U may need some male ones as well.
4. When u know who u r, and can support yourself adequately, THEN think about a "partner"!
5. Don't thank me for helping u, instead, go visit your old man. He should be kicking your butt for all the mistakes you're making!

This is all such arrogant bs coming from someone who has to hide behind a grotesque mask all the time. Man up! - some people should follow their own advice.

StayceeCD
02-27-2008, 03:34 AM
First off, I don't think u r married as some others have said. U refered to your GF as a "partner". If I'm rite, that's the BEST news in your thread. So, when u break up with this GG, which u will, it won't be a big deal for either of u.

Not only r u too young to have a wife, u r too young to have a live in girlfriend!

Sheesh! This girl is looking for advice!! NOT an A** Kicking! :2c: She is obviously young and lost and confused..

Mmmatt
02-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Oh, and about the stealing....

I recommend against stealing girl stuff from stores. From firsthand experience, I can tell you that it can be a mega traumatic situation when you get caught.

And stealing from friends is worse than stealing from stores. Friends trust you.

-M

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-27-2008, 10:01 AM
i used to hide,,then i just got tired of hiding,,
life is to short

RobertaFermina
02-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Dear Lou,

Some folks see something sad, and call it like it is.
Some folks move quickly from sad to action, and when action is frustrated, that can look like anger.
I get angry thinking about your need to break out and the way your are (allowing yourself to be) bottled up.
I might have posted something like docrobbysherry did. I'm glad she said it, I hope you can see her concern and forgive what doesn't work for you.

Coming from where I am sad for you, and addressing the same thing that docrobbysherry did, in my own way.....

I'm worried that you are closeted as a human being, let alone as a crossdresser. Are you getting your basic human needs met: work, sustenance, affection, creativity, freedom ?

If not, it might supercharge your desire to Crossdress into an unhealthy and dangerous obsession.

Given how stifling your environment is: living in the parental home of a volatile and unsupportive partner, CDing is definitely dangerous to your emotional health - it gives you a little relief, and each 2 hour bathtime gives you an enhanced risk of painful discovery......

It seems more likely that by taking care of your basic human needs and responsibilities you would find less need for escape into crossdressing, and a better foundation from which to move into a more supportive (or at least less antagonistic) environment.

:love: God help you, Dear! :hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

xxlouxx
02-28-2008, 04:02 PM
And if anyone was to send you a GoodWill box of
fem clothes, wouldn't EVERYONE in your
household be suspicious?

Whats your sizes, anyway?

I wouldnt have thought so hun as i could have it sent to a friends house

My sizes are 10/12 and 34C

I'm very tall and quiet slim :)

Oh, and about the stealing....

I recommend against stealing girl stuff from stores. From firsthand experience, I can tell you that it can be a mega traumatic situation when you get caught.

And stealing from friends is worse than stealing from stores. Friends trust you.

-M

I have'nt actually stole from shops/stores it was from a 2nd hand clothes shop and they were garments that they were chucking away so i thought i'd make use of them but i was too scared to ask for them so i took them

Dear Lou,

Some folks see something sad, and call it like it is.
Some folks move quickly from sad to action, and when action is frustrated, that can look like anger.
I get angry thinking about your need to break out and the way your are (allowing yourself to be) bottled up.
I might have posted something like docrobbysherry did. I'm glad she said it, I hope you can see her concern and forgive what doesn't work for you.

Coming from where I am sad for you, and addressing the same thing that docrobbysherry did, in my own way.....

I'm worried that you are closeted as a human being, let alone as a crossdresser. Are you getting your basic human needs met: work, sustenance, affection, creativity, freedom ?

If not, it might supercharge your desire to Crossdress into an unhealthy and dangerous obsession.

Given how stifling your environment is: living in the parental home of a volatile and unsupportive partner, CDing is definitely dangerous to your emotional health - it gives you a little relief, and each 2 hour bathtime gives you an enhanced risk of painful discovery......

It seems more likely that by taking care of your basic human needs and responsibilities you would find less need for escape into crossdressing, and a better foundation from which to move into a more supportive (or at least less antagonistic) environment.

:love: God help you, Dear! :hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Hun you are so right!

Sheesh! This girl is looking for advice!! NOT an A** Kicking! :2c: She is obviously young and lost and confused..

Hun m 22 and i really do feel quiet lost and confused

deja true
02-28-2008, 06:16 PM
"...and i really do feel quiet lost and confused..."

Then take this good advice from all the girls here!

Go get a life of your own first and maybe you won't feel so lost!

Some are harsh and some are more sympathetic, but we're all saying the same thing.

deja

Julie York
02-28-2008, 06:37 PM

Not much apparently.

Melora
02-28-2008, 10:21 PM
FOLLOW… YOU lead, I follow..
Shadow I am your shadow..
I Do as You Do..
Walk as you Walk
Stray as You.. not lest I be Lost..
See as you See..

heidi99
02-29-2008, 12:51 AM
XX,

I contemplated whether I should post to this or not. While I think docrobbysherry's statements may have been a little on the harsh side, there are some salient points that were made.

Just from an objective standpoint, how did you come to be living in the house of your girlfriend's parents? Kind of a unique situation. Without the background, it's kind of hard to guage what to say.

Stealing, dishonesty. Not probably a good direction to be heading in right now, especially at age 22. Confidence grows from within, and is guided by one's ethical compass. The longer you engage in what you are doing (not the crossdressing, but rather not being honest, stealing, etc) the easier it becomes to do worse things, ya dig? Telling the truth can be scary, but continuing to do otherwise is the dwindling spiral from which it gets harder and harder to escape.

I hope you find your way back to the right path.

StayceeCD
02-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Well, I think she explained the stealing part.. I don't think she's a thief by nature.. It was stuff being thrown out anyway.. She was scared to ask or scared of what they might think, who they would tell etc.. I can sympathize. I remember being that scared! Still she should have asked or waited till they were in the trash..Didn't we all steal on some small level? Mom or Sis's or Wife's pantyhose? Makeup?? Am I ringing a bell here? I know I did as a kid and before coming out to the wife.. Alot of us didn't have the internet and the knowledge that there are others like us early on... Being young.. Afraid of friends & family finding out but yet having that undeniable urge to be femme in any way possible. You do what you can.. Anyway I think some good solid big sister advice and not bashing is what this girl needs.. Heidi and Roberta I think are coming from the right place and kinder place than Sherry and you girls are spot on.. XX you should take their advice! You're obviously in a bad situation on many levels. I wish you the best! :happy:

bEEb
03-02-2008, 03:23 PM
It is a dilemma. Cause if he leaves his girl he probably won't be able to keep living at her parents house. That would require paying for shelter, probably food ... and girls clothes. If you keep hiding things all over the place you will get caught, that's guaranteed.

Ema1234 GG
03-02-2008, 03:48 PM
So, when u break up with this GG, which u will, it won't be a big deal for either of u.

How can you presume such a thing... You know nothing about these people. This person came her looking for advice, not you telling them they are going to break up.

I'm 22 as well and I've been with my partner since I was 17 and we're still going strong. I live with him, are you going to tell me I'm too young to have be living with my partner?

trannie T
03-02-2008, 05:34 PM
You sneak about and steal clothing from friends. It is time you start being an honest responsible human being. Be honest with your girlfriend and be honest with yourself.

nibel
03-02-2008, 05:45 PM
I was there before, not exactly the same situation but quite similar. I think you should make some plans quick for getting out of there, I mean, your girlfriend's parents house. Once you have your own place things will be much easier. Next, think about telling her... do a little step each time, don't rush it. If she just hangs around with you all the time, then it will be the time you are with her that you will be using to dress, so get her knowing about it. My wife seems a bit like yours, so it would never be possible to me without her help/acceptance.

shirley1
03-02-2008, 05:59 PM
you have my sypathy after i was caught dressed by my mom at 14 going in her wardrobe - caus it was the only outlet i had for gettin to wear femme items then - i couldnt risk her noticing that any of her clothes had been moved or tryed on - i remember trying to remember how things were hung on the hangers caus my mom was so perceptive she knew if something had been mover by an inch - in the end i got so desperate sometimes i would resort to trying things on out the laundry basket how bads that ! with no money or oppotunity to dress you will resort to just about any lenghts if the need is great enough

Amy Hepker
03-02-2008, 06:06 PM
You really need to talk to your partner. Let her know what you really need and see if she will accept you. I am sure her parents will not, and you will probably be out the door, but it is going to happen anyway sooner or later. They will find out, there is no doubt about it. Please don't ever steal anything again, you need to find yourself and be real about things. If you need things get them yourself, just try it one step at a time. The person behind the cash register does not know the stuff is for you and you don't have to tell them it is. Start your journey on the right foot and not in jail or kicked out.

LotusFlower
03-02-2008, 06:24 PM

I have to say that this is not true. Cynthia and I have been together for 14 years we started dating when I was 15, we were living together when I was 17, got married when I was 21 and had a daughter when I was 23. We have been married for seven years this year.

I am currently living with her parents and i have to hide my stuff all over the house

We had to live with my in-laws at one point to save money for our down payment just know it won't be forever, But the more you do to help the situation by saving money etc the quicker you can be out.

Im kinda worried in case my partner or her parents find my things i hate all this creaping about! I have even contemplated leaving her to full fill my fem life as i feel it is a big part of me and it feels so right!

Tell her tell her tell her. If this is such a big part of your life she deserves to know. The worst thing for most GG's is finding after you have been together a while. They tend to fill lied to and deceived. Which can destroy the relationship. The best thing Cynthia ever did was tell me when we started dating. And you never know how she will react.

xxlouxx
03-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Ok well i thought i should let you all know that i have now told my partner and she is being very supportive she has even offered to take me shopping so i dont have to steal anymore. I am sooooo happy!!! She took it so easy i have no idea why i was so worried. I can now dress all of the time and not have to do it when i can. She has absoluty no problem with it

Last night she even painted my nails for me and pcked me an outfit to go to bed in

It feels so good to finally get it out into the open and i think she may even like it

I took alot for me to tell her but i just couldnt live with it anymore It was driving me crazy!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone that helped me with this i really cannot thank you enough

BIG THANK YOU'S

rbluecd
03-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Wow! Thats great news!!!! I think I can speak for everyone here that we all are so very happy for you. Your partner is the best!

deja true
03-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah, babygirl! Now find your own place to live if you haven't already.