PDA

View Full Version : Oh Poo Poo

Veronica 1
02-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Tonight as we are giving the house a total cleaning the doorbell rings. As I am standing right beside it, I did not even think about it as I answered it. There were two police officers standing there asking about an accident in our buildings parking lot with suspicions of my son doing it. As I am standing there talking to them, I realize that I have my 38C forms and my high heels on, otherwise I am in drab. OOPS! They were very professional about it and never batted an eye as they talked to me and my son but I then realized why they had the funny look on their faces when I opened the door. After they were done with me I walked back upstairs and almost wet myself with laughter as I related this incident to the daughter in law. I am busted, might as well have a chuckle about it. After my son came back into the house, he told me that the one officer was curious about my choice of footwear and he told them that it was just one of those things that he did not want to get into. Oh dear.

jazmine
02-27-2008, 01:21 AM
Ha ha ha. That's great!...So I take it your son knows?.....

Veronica 1
02-27-2008, 04:03 AM
Yes, everyone close to me knows and are accepting if not supportive.

lisalove
02-27-2008, 01:45 PM
That is funny, I had a good laugh, as it has happened to me a few times. I live out in the country,and I am always dressed. I usually here when vehicles drive up my long drive way. But not always. I've been "caught" buy the well repair people. They didn't know for sure when they get to my house. Next thing I know they are on my front deck in plain veiw of my kitchen where I was standing in nothing but my white lace panties.
Then there was the insurance guy who came out to look at my truck. he rang the door bell, and I not thinking went to answer it in a dress and heels no make up or wig. I talked to him and then went with him while he was assessing the damage to my truck. Not once was he impolite or disrespectful. He went about his business and left.
I've also had friends come unexpectedly, They all know to call first. to make sure I am home.They have seen me in various women's clothing and painted nails. they just ask why or want to know more etc. they all seem to be cool with it. At least they never say anything and still are friends.
My all time favorites are the Johoviah Witnesses that come around. They get this suprised look on their faces, try to "sell" their crap on me. and leave pretty quickly. I am always suprised that they even come way out here in the country, and since I have a big confetterate flag flying proudly, that theyeven bother coming onto my property.

Nicole Erin
02-27-2008, 03:17 PM
The police have seen all. I am suprised they even asked about your heels.
Maybe they thought your heels were like, SOoOoOoO last season? :heehee:
Kidding, I don't know what your heels look like.

TGMarla
02-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Uhhh.....you mean, "Gee I forgot I was wearing my breasts and high heels?"

Oh, please.

:404:

vivianann
02-27-2008, 11:54 PM
That is funny, I had a good laugh, as it has happened to me a few times. I live out in the country,and I am always dressed. I usually here when vehicles drive up my long drive way. But not always. I've been "caught" buy the well repair people. They didn't know for sure when they get to my house. Next thing I know they are on my front deck in plain veiw of my kitchen where I was standing in nothing but my white lace panties.
Then there was the insurance guy who came out to look at my truck. he rang the door bell, and I not thinking went to answer it in a dress and heels no make up or wig. I talked to him and then went with him while he was assessing the damage to my truck. Not once was he impolite or disrespectful. He went about his business and left.
I've also had friends come unexpectedly, They all know to call first. to make sure I am home.They have seen me in various women's clothing and painted nails. they just ask why or want to know more etc. they all seem to be cool with it. At least they never say anything and still are friends.
My all time favorites are the Johoviah Witnesses that come around. They get this suprised look on their faces, try to "sell" their crap on me. and leave pretty quickly. I am always suprised that they even come way out here in the country, and since I have a big confetterate flag flying proudly, that theyeven bother coming onto my property.

I like your story about the insurance guy seeing you in a dress and heels.
You gave me an idea to be dressed when the j w come come over, I am going to purchase a confederate flag to enhance the moment. After all I do own a 69 Dodge Charger General Lee, I hope that is sitting in front of my house, I live on a farm also.

victoriamwilliams1
02-28-2008, 12:00 AM
Love it! I need to try that one day!

michellebesweet
02-28-2008, 12:48 AM
That was a very cute story, thanks for sharing that with us.

Seville
02-28-2008, 01:13 AM
Yes, everyone close to me knows and are accepting if not supportive.

Many of us are not so fortunate to have
accepting people in our lives.

Count yourself very lucky, my friend!
I am VERY envious.

Seville
02-28-2008, 01:17 AM
...My all time favorites are the Johoviah Witnesses that come around. They get this suprised look on their faces, try to "sell" their crap on me. and leave pretty quickly. I am always suprised that they even come way out here in the country, and since I have a big confetterate flag flying proudly, that they even bother coming onto my property.

OOOOOhhhhh is that FUNNY!!! :tongueout

Thanks for sharing!