PDA

View Full Version : Since I found this board

Sandi jo
02-27-2008, 07:10 AM
Of course dressing has always been a major part of my life but I was so glad to read about so many people who have gone through the same Questions I have.I knew I wasn't the only one but to hear the many voices that are like mine,I just wanted to say thank you.The last few days have made me realize again how much I love to dress as a woman.Again thanks to all of you

Chari
02-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi Sandi jo, Many of us start out on our CD adventure thinking we're alone, perhaps confused, a bit frightened, and sometimes ashamed with what is happening to us with all the new and different feelings that are emerging. I am certain this great forum has helped many understand and accept their femme side somewhat easier, regardless of what level we are on. Wish society would also accept all individuals for who they are, rather than classify them by what they wear.

You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself, Chari

Cynthia_0101
02-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Hi Sandi jo, Many of us start out on our CD adventure thinking we're alone,

Very true words, I am sure most can relate to this. Most of my understanding of myself I have to credit to my wife. Btu this site has also helped me shed some light in Cynthia.