PDA

View Full Version : wow last night.

brandi141
02-27-2008, 12:43 PM
so last night i was on here reading up on tucking cause im goin out for my second time in public on friday and i started feelin girly so i decided to shave my whole body for first time and wow does it look and feel sexy.love it but i did cut my ankle pretty good. Also painted my toe nails red. I decided to try the tucking and put the jewels up inside and it don't hurt too bad, i actually have done this before on accedent. im tucking right now with black thong and looks pretty flat. Going to try and do it all the time just takes practice with little bit of tape. when i finally got done with shavin and paintin my toes i put on my night gown and it felt like nothin i ever felt before so sexy and soft. Do any of you girls have suggestions on what i should wear to the club friday? Whats best lotion for your armpits so there is no burn after the shave?:hugs::love:

TeriAnn
02-27-2008, 08:25 PM
If it was me I would find my most sexy dress and my favorite heels do my make-up just right and then I would hit the door with the idea of having the best time I now . Now go have fun ok:happy::happy::happy:

annekathleen
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Most womens underarm deodorant is pretty soothing and comforting!

becomingkimberly
02-28-2008, 03:31 PM
You could try one of the liquid bandage products for shaving nicks. I find I nick less shaving in the tub with a fresh multiblade razor.