PDA

View Full Version : Birthday gift

LotusFlower
02-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I want to get a nice gift for Cynthia for her Birthday coming up. Something Fem. I know she can read this thread but if I get some ideas I can still pick one and suprise her.
So some ideas of something that maybe you love or something you think a CD shouldn't be with out. You think this would be easy for me being a GG but is not.

Deborah Jane
02-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Lingerie or jewellery is always nice :happy:
I,m sure anything you buy will be appreciated.

Di
02-27-2008, 07:37 PM
A spa day...........can be a spa day at home( we love doing that)....fill a basket with all kinds of goodies....and pamper each other....a bubble bath with candles....facial...foot massage.....and pedicure and manicure, new nail polish and so on.Enjoy:love:

Dayna
02-27-2008, 07:50 PM
Take Cynthia shopping with you. You would be able to show support, give advice, have fun(!) and whatever you wind up buying will be just right!!

JenniferR771
02-27-2008, 08:13 PM
The all-time favorite for many crossdressers is a cute French maid's dress. Mary Jane heels in black patent would add a nice touch. Do you have a feather duster? Lacy apron? Cute lacy maid's cap?

Sinthia
02-27-2008, 08:33 PM
A weekend at a Beb&Breakfast is always nice . . . for both of you. And ten you can surprise her with jewelry, lingerie, or what have you.

deja true
02-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Flower, I'm so happy you're so accepting. I remember your introduction just a short time ago. All the suggestions are great and here's mine. New girls always forget that it's the accessories that really make the clothes real and believable. We all tended to concentrate on the dresses and shoes and lingerie at the beginning. I'd take yor girl shopping and maybe help pick out some hot accessories for what's already in her wardrobe. Doing things together is the best part of the gift, think.

respect 7 love

deja

Susan.
02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
She would love anything, but a couple pair of satin panties never hurts.

Anything very feminine like panties, bras, silky blouse, heels, boots, earrings, etc. At least that would take care of most of use. :winking:

StephiefromSyr
02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
why not a morning at the spa and then a gift card and go shopping with her, a whole day of fun

Cynthia_0101
02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Every girl wants a pony

carolyn todd
02-28-2008, 07:48 AM
Hello lotus flower,
put a note in a box that says i am
take you girly shopping, and buy her some think she like
that way you can't not go wrong.
best of luck
carolyn xx

Sandi jo
02-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Can't go wrong with lingerie.Hope they two of you have a great day

DemonicDaughter
02-28-2008, 09:10 AM
A spa day...........can be a spa day at home( we love doing that)....fill a basket with all kinds of goodies....and pamper each other....a bubble bath with candles....facial...foot massage.....and pedicure and manicure, new nail polish and so on.Enjoy:love:

Damn Di, you read my mind! I just did that for my girl last weekend and it was pretty amazing. I'm planning on doing it again this weekend... shhhh, don't tell her. ;)

I have to agree here, I think a spa day is a great gift idea!

becomingkimberly
02-28-2008, 03:40 PM
If you are sharing living space and it is possible concerning other people:

Space for her cosmetics to be out.
Closet space.

Out of the house
Going to the spa together for the works
shopping together

Julie York
02-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Six pack and 20 cigs always worked for the women I knew.

:D

Ooooor! Or!

Aromatherapy massage kit with instruction book. It's basically like mud wrestling only less smelly and no-one cares if you have no idea what the hell you're doing cos it's fun anyway. And afterwards the entire house will smell like a tarts boudior so anything could happen..

:D
Have fun!

Pamela Julie
02-28-2008, 08:00 PM
I don't know how much you wish to spend. The greatest joy possible IMO, if Cynthia does not already have some, is a good pair of breast forms. The most important thing is your support and love, so anything you give her will be appreciated.

Angie G
02-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Dayna's idea sounds good hun :hugs:
Angie