PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to a club, any advice

curiouslooker
02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
I am thinking of going to a club for the first time. There a few that cater to crossdresser and what not. I would not go in dressed as a woman (though that would be fun) but would likely want to initiate something with a person.

Any suggestion on what to do if I go? I am a hetero-male but as the name says, Curiouslooker.

Thanks.

Holly
02-27-2008, 09:11 PM
...Any suggestion on what to do if I go? I am a hetero-male but as the name says, Curiouslooker...Yes... act like a gentleman.

trannie T
02-27-2008, 09:53 PM
As Holly said, behave yourself, don't touch the merchandise without permission, be friendly and, most important, have a good time,

Genifer Teal
02-27-2008, 10:45 PM
If you've ever tried to swat a fly, then you know that any sudden movement will scare it away. Keep that in mind as you talk to the ladies. As stated above - be a gentleman.

Have fun!

Gen

MJ
02-27-2008, 11:01 PM
yes Have Fun ...relax be yourself

Kristen Marie
02-27-2008, 11:12 PM
We sometimes have nice men join us at restaurants and they are so well behaved they are a joy to be with. Hope you give the ladies a lovely time as well.

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-27-2008, 11:58 PM
why wont u go crossdressed??? its a blast....
i wont ever go into a bar/tavern/club(what ever u want to call them) without bein dressed......so long as they cater to that kind of crowd :p

Michelle Hart
02-28-2008, 12:05 AM
I'm not sure where your going to go but the best thing to do is is treat us as you would any girl you work with.

You never know what her background is. Some of us are full time or in transition. We don't like the 3am come on's. Buy us a drink, get to know us, be freindly. I could go on but I think you get the point.

michellebesweet
02-28-2008, 12:44 AM
Have a great time.......

sterling12
02-28-2008, 03:52 AM
Do not be "hittin' on" the Gurls. Tempting as it may be, if you want to make friends with a "non-professional," just try and make polite conversation and try to make our acquaintance.

DO NOT try little, sly, touching routines. We know what you are doing and it makes us uncomfortable. DO NOT think that I am indebted because you volunteered to buy me a drink. For that matter, don't take it as an insult if I refuse to let you buy me a drink.....maybe I just don't want one.

And for about the millionth time, DO NOT ask "why do you do this?" We don't know the answer!

One last item, don't take it as a personal insult if GGs come up to us and start being friendly. They aren't lesbians, they aren't into CDs, maybe they just prefer our company.

That's about all the "biggies" that I can think of. Hey, have fun and I bet you'll get really sick of hearing that same drum track they use for EVERY piece of Club Music. You know the one, where it sounds like they stole it from a drum and bugle corp!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kate Simmons
02-28-2008, 04:08 AM
Like Joanie said we are a cool bunch and don't bite. I, personally, like meeting people of all kinds. Just be respectful and have a good time.:happy:

deja true
02-28-2008, 06:56 AM
They're all right, looker.

As you can see, RESPECT is the big thing. 'N if you forget that, remember this, many of these chicks can knock your block off!

Just playin, hun...

deja

JessieB
02-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Gosh, am I the only one that likes to be flirted with? Some of us are open to that sort of attention as long as you're cool about it. And if you get a signal that we're not interested in that way, just chill and be content with having a nice conversation.

Michelle Hart
02-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Gosh, am I the only one that likes to be flirted with? Some of us are open to that sort of attention as long as you're cool about it. And if you get a signal that we're not interested in that way, just chill and be content with having a nice conversation.

I love to flirt Jessie, they key is "as long as you're cool about it" I've had guys walk up to me and say....and I quote....

"hey, you go home with me"

"let's go to my place. I know what you want"

And many more jewels.

It's not a question of flirtation. If some guy shows up at 2am expecting me to put out I find that very offensive. Most guys are to embarassed to admit they like us or they give me the "I'm really shy" excuse. I'm just a regular girl out on a saturday night. I might be in the mood for somthing I might not. Expecting me to put out or go home with you when I just met you is pretty lame.

Respectfull polite conversation, is he best way to go.

JessieB
02-28-2008, 08:00 PM
There will always be the cavemen among us, to be sure. Goes with the territory, CD or GG. But this thread seems to be assuming the worst about guys. I'm still game for flirting. Care to dance? :GE: