PDA

View Full Version : The Other Day

terrigurl
02-28-2008, 09:42 AM
I had the nicest evening the other day. I went to a salon, and had a makeover. I thought she did a really great job on my makeup and she combed my wig into a cute style. Then I jumped back into my car and drove to the Avenue store, where I knew the manager. She was there and greeted me warmly. She helped me find some cute things, and I tried on a pair of skinny jeans under my dress. By the way, she told me that the dress was really cute and that it fit me very well. Unfortunately, the jeans were just one size too large and those were the smallest size they had there. I showed her some boots that I had bought at Payless, and she thought that they were very sexy. They are black, quite leg hugging, and zip up the side. I had to agree: they are sexy!
About a week earlier, I had done the same thing, and again the manager and sales girls were very accomodating. I bought a pair of boots -- on sale for $15 with coupon! I told them that I was wearing one of their bras, and they told me that it looked really nice and supported me very well. Obviously the breast forms are not as heavy as real breasts, but the compliment made me very happy. I love to receive compliments on my outfits or on my makeup. The boots are brown and lace up the back, so they can be adjusted. I did ask why they were so loose on me, because I hadn't noticed the lace in the back. The manager told me that it's because I have such skinny legs. I wasn't sure if that was good news or bad news.
So a great couple of days!!

DemonicDaughter
02-28-2008, 01:13 PM
AW! :love: Congrats hun! Sounds like you're in heaven!