PDA

View Full Version : First Venture Out

DeeAnn
02-28-2008, 11:48 AM
I had a new dress come in the two days ago and I just had to wear it. It's a hand embroidered dress from India that I purchased on eBay.

I put on my white lace pantyhose, my red flats and my new dress. I was feeling very pretty but also sad because I had to pick the wife up from work. I knew I'd have to get undressed, get in drab and go out.

I don't go out en femme it's always private in my home. But something grabbed me. I put on my coat, no make up, wig or jewelry and headed out. I did take the drab clothes just in case of an accident or something.

It was a cross between being scared to death that someone I knew would catch me and being thrilled that I was out and about in a gorgeous dress.

I didn't warn the wife. When she opened the door and saw my dress she grinned from ear to ear. Then she confessed that she'd been wanting to see me in that new dress and had almost called me to ask me to wear it when I picked her up. That was even more exciting!

This going out could get addictive, I think. :D

joann07
02-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Good for you girl! :thumbsup:
Oh definitely. Going out is such an addiction.
Just wait till you go shopping! :)

Hugs!

Michelle-NC
02-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Way to go DeeAnn!!

Krystenw
02-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Just like JoAnn said.
That's how it starts.
First with a coat on and no makeup.
Then with a coat and some lipstick and a wig.
After a while you get gas in the car in a wig and full makeup.
(No one pays any attention to the person on the other side of the gas pump.)
Then pretty soon you get dressed and get on all your makeup and are feeling pretty good about how good a job you did and your wife tells you she needs some things from the store and since you are already dressed, would you mind going for her.
Hey, been there done that.
After a while, you quit hearing your heart beat when you walk down the isle at the store and you actually hear your heels click on the tile floor.
Way to go.

Myojine
02-28-2008, 12:13 PM
WOW thats so awsome! You are so lucky to find someone so accepting, im wondering if any CD has caught their SO in the clothes they(the CD)bought?

hmmmmm
i guess that a lotta crossdressors here are a lot older than me...i hope i dont sound so imature...

DeeAnn
02-28-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm sure there are several who have been caught that way.

I wouldn't worry about sounding immature. If you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't even have considered it. I just thought you were being yourself.

I'm quite a bit older than you. I've been married over 30 years to the same wonderful lady.

Dee

JoAnnDallas
02-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Oh yes, once you go out dressed the first time, it does become addictive. Glad your wife was pleased to see you in your new dress.

DeeAnn
02-28-2008, 01:19 PM
I asked her what exactly it was that made her want to see me come out in a dress and initially she just told me she wanted to see the dress. After a while, though, she admitted that the 'naughtiness' of it was very exciting for her.

We had talked about possibly going for late night drives with me dressed but neither of us thought we were really ready for that. After she realized that I was ok with her having 'naughty' feelings about the short adventure she admitted that it was also nice to have 'her girl' have to go outside in front of the neighbors just for her.

Now if I can just keep her from outting me to the entire world I should be ok. :D

Sandi jo
02-28-2008, 02:31 PM
DeeAnn,hold on to her tight.Glad you're together

Bravesoul
02-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Very cool, ( I wonder what my wife would say if I did that) I not quite ready myself to go out yet, but if you girls keep talking about it, I may have to try.

:o