PDA

View Full Version : Pampering myself

Deanna2
04-26-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm rather new here and my apologies if this has been done already. I've done a search here and can't find anything about pampering one's self, so here goes.

I have discovered the joys of pampering and I wonder how come I haven't thought of it before. I have the house to myself on Wednesdays and I have several hours to just enjoy myself.

I started in the best possible way :) , after which I hunted through my wardrobe and laidout the clothes I wanted to wear. I made several choices because I never know when I may change my mind and change outfits.

Then I had a shower and did my hair and my legs. The shower took up to half an hour by the time I shampood my hair and put conditioner through it. I use a John Frieda shine release volumizing shampoo especially for brunette hair followed by an anti-friz Pantene conditioner. Then I shaved my legs until they were nice and smooth.

I put on my bra and knickers. At the moment I have on a new front closure bra that I'm rather fond of. My knickers are a burgundy string bikini with cute little bows on either side of the front panel. Then I blow dried my hair which is now quite long. After brushing my hair it was time for makeup, lipstick and perfume.

Today I am wearing a red cami top with adjustable shoestring straps that I bought last night and a white layered micro-mini skirt that I really love. I added a little more perfume.

After that I did my nails. I did my fingernails in a wet shine clear polish which I wear all the time. I've actually only been sprung once with it and that was by a female cousin who asked if I had been varnishing cupboards. I did my toenails in a gold polish with little stars in it making sure that I got a couple of stars on each nail. Then I creamed my legs before putting on a pair of red and white ankle sockettes with a pair of 2" black slides.

All of this has taken about two hours and now I'm sitting here enoying talking about it. I just feel sooooooo great. I am so relaxed and have not a care in the world.

Luvya

Cissy Suzie
04-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Sounds like someone gets to have mid week fun! I only get Sundays! :mad:

wilma
04-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi deanna
Sounds like you have the perfect answer to the mid week blues. I love to pamper myself. Makes me feel so fem. I like to start the pampering with a hot bath, then I get into my sexiest outfit and top it off with some quiet music. Candles at night and dreams of how the world would be if everyone could feel this good. LOL Wilma

Wendy me
04-26-2005, 10:20 PM
i get them a lot thay are play days just for fun........enjoy sister enjoy......