PDA

View Full Version : Love blossoms on the forum!!!

wilma
04-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Hi girls. I wanted to start this thread because I havent seen it before and I thought it would be fun to get out in the open what we know, or hope we know, is going on behind the scenes of our forum.
I have found, or she found me, the most beautiful and loving person in the whole world. We met here on the forum. She saw my profile and e-mailed me. We have had an online relationship for just over a month now and in that short time I have connected with her like I have never connected with anyone ever. We are truly in love. This forum was our starting point and I see in our future love, hope and infinate happiness. My partner in crime is pinkcheeks48. We plan on holding you all up for your stories and words of wisdom.
So fess up. How many love stories do we have that haven't been told? Are thier young love blossoms yet to bloom? Let pink and I know what you think. Let the cat out of the bag and tell of your love interest here on the forum. What can you loose? I know what you could gain, the love of your life. LOL Wilma

KewTnCurvy GG
04-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, well congrats and big hugs to you and your newfound love. As I think many know, Sherlyn and I met here and have been with each other (or pursuing/building a relationship in spite of the distance at times) since September of last year. So, where are the others. Come out, come out whever you are?
hugs
kew

ChristineRenee
04-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Congrats to you both Wilma and Pink. It is truly amazing how close you can get on the internet in such a short time. I have made some very close friendships already since being a member of this forum, that I expect to carry on forever. It is truly a wonderful experience to be able to share so much of yourself with like minded people. I feel truly blessed to have found this site and for the friendships that I have made here. Best of luck to you both!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Tone
04-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Sweet Wilma, I couldn't have described our relationship better. I love you so much . I want you to know I am so flattered,and on cloud nine !
Love you sweetie Pink :o

Tristen Cox
04-27-2005, 02:23 AM
I'm happy for you two, as well as Kew and Sherlyn. Nice to see some romance here.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
04-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Ain't love grand???
I am so happy for you both and for Kew and Sherlyn too!

And to all those who are still looking, don't ever give up. Your One, is out there somewhere, looking for you too!

Soul-mates come in all sort of packages and you can never be sure where they will show up!
;)
But once you find them? Keep them close to your heart and treasure them....
Always and Forever.

Wendy me
04-27-2005, 10:48 AM
so happy to see people that find someone to share there lives together ....i rember a thread some wear that some one said this is not real it's only the internet ....well i have made freinds here to last a life time .....to all of you who have found that someone specieal ..here that makes me so happy fot you all...........

Di
04-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Wilma I,m so happy for you both.............Pink is a doll hugs to you both

Priscilla1018
04-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Wilma and Pink, Kew and Sherlyn, I am so happy you have all found each other.Tristen,keep looking your day will come your too good a person to not find happiness.This site is the greatest it brings people together who would never have met.I have made some very good friends here,friends forever.God Bless You All.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tamara Croft
04-27-2005, 04:25 PM
Congrats to both of you :D I hope everything works out for you both. Tammy and I didn't meet on this forum, but we did meet over 6 years ago on the internet via ICQ. We first spoke on the 18th march, 2 days later we met up :D We have been together (well almost) ever since.

Tamara x

Marianne
04-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Congrats to the two of you!

As for me, I have the 'hots' for a few of the girls here (waves to Tristen, Brandie-Marie, Nina and a few others), but nothing has gone 'click' yet. :)

That's not why I come here tho, I'm here to lend some support, get some supoprt, hang out with friends, shhot the breeze with like minded folks, pick the occasional cat-fight, learn, teach and just generally 'escape' from the mundane world where I'm not able to express my feelings, needs and desires iopenly without riducule (or worse). If I happen to meet someone, I won't complain!

wilma
04-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful notes of support. I have been in heaven since pink and I first met. Kew and Sherlyn the best to you two. There is so much positive that comes from this forum and I think the members need to be reminded of this from time to time. I have had so many great experiences here and have considered this place my home. I have learned so much from everyone and so many have so much to offer. Tristen you are a sweethart, Your knight in shinning leotards is sure to come dancing up your doorstep.