PDA

View Full Version : Desire to be a bit "TRASHY"

epsxyblkm
02-28-2008, 11:57 PM
There is nothing that I love more when I get to become Tegan, is to feel sexy. Sometimes I find it hard to not cross the line into trashy, ****ty, ect. Am I alone with this problem, and is there anything wrong with it.

Sound off.

"Mary"
02-29-2008, 12:01 AM
I hear you. I love ****ty and it turns me on. However, I don't seem to pull off the look well at all. When I go for trashy, I tend to come out as pathetic or repulsive, so I strive for a different look that is not as hard for me.

Good question.

Diana

Michl41
02-29-2008, 12:32 AM
I too think the ****ty, trashy, look is great........as long as it's kept out of the public view(unless you can really pull it off)........ my fantasy would be to have a trash-off with another gurl................:heehee::devil:

epsxyblkm
02-29-2008, 12:39 AM
The reason that I bring it up, is that as I write this, I am wearing the mini in my pic, fishnet thigh highs, lacy bra, and one of my shirts tied at the midrift. All the while I am shopping for a nice corset and a slinky dress. Not being anywhere close to being passing, only I will get to see it, but would like to think that it is sexy.

One a second note. What is a gal to do if she wants to venture out, but would "stand out"?

PatriciaT
02-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Perhaps many of us do seem to have a bit of the devil in us. Sometimes I too like to wear a really extremely short skirt or dress but counter this somewhat with a soft femine look, with a pastel color such as pastel pink or green and low heels. It's a bit sexy but not excessively so and I have often got complements dressed this way by younger and even middle aged females!
This is about as far as I can go and still be accepted. I would definely avoid anything really trashy. We should always have in mind at least the intent to dress in such a way as to have CD accepted by society. Too trashy can mean an intimidating look, which is unlikely to be accepted.
Being a bit trashy might be okay but it would be better not to go too far.

Patricia
:devil:

EllenTheWonderGirl
02-29-2008, 12:59 AM
sexy.

I like being sexy.

obsessedwithpantyhose
02-29-2008, 01:04 AM
none of my skirts r longer than mid thigh on me,,and then i pull them up to show even more leg :D

i only dress like this when im at the bar tho

docrobbysherry
02-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Actually, that's my middle name! What's the point of looking like a plain, average GG, when u have the option of looking hot and sexy? Otherwise, what's the point of closet dressing?

I'm talking ONLY about dressing to suit yourself. Most closet dressers do that anyway. Why should u limit what u try on?

Some folks just CAN'T look hot and sexy, even for themselves. I know I couldn't for years! Now, my motto is, " If you've got it, flaunt it". Just don't take it out where it may not be appropriate or appreciated!

ReineD
02-29-2008, 02:03 AM
It is difficult even for GGs to pull off the "sexy but not trashy" look if they don't quite (ahem) have the sexy body to go with it. And most of us aren't young, model look-alikes! But, accentuating your best feature works well.

The most important rule is proper fit: clothing not too large or too tight (bulges showing or pulling at the bust), and not overly busy or screaming loud colors. You do not want your clothes to overshadow your natural beauty. You want to shine through! Contrast is good: darker skin tones and hair with a light colored top, and vice versa. Pale complexions look best with dark or more vibrant, richer colors.

To accentuate the positive: for legs, wear a short skirt with sexy (not too high) heels, paired with a not too tight or low cut top. Or if a tight sweater looks great on you, make sure the color brings out your eyes and hair, suits your skin tone, and pair it with a simple, well fitting skirt or slacks. Fish-net or patterned sexy stockings look great with sexy heels, but might look overdone if the skirt is too short and the sweater too tight. Also, it is good to co-ordinate hosiery: dark with a dark outfit, or nude with lighter skirts or dresses.

Too much jewelry can backfire. If the earrings are fabulous, skip the necklace. Also, the make-up and hair should not be overdone. Very few can pull off bright red lipsticks. A shade darker than your own lip color with gloss looks great, especially if the lips are lined with a similarly colored lip pencil.

But most important is to feel confident and carry yourself like a sexy woman. There is nothing sexier than a glance from smoldering eyes or a smile that emanates from within!

:2c:

RikkiOfLA
02-29-2008, 02:51 AM
I have found four principles that help pulling off a sexy (but not silly) look:

1. Accentuate the positive, not the negative. What are your best, sexiest natural features? For most of us who are not hormone-enhanced, they are probably face and legs. Then those are the things you should emphasize. Short skirts (or shorts) and good makeup are naturals most of the time. Stay away from tight skirts and super-tight jeans (emphasize the hips), super tight or super-tight tops (emphasize the bust) unless you are naturally well-endowed in those areas. No one wants to stare at padding (or obviously fake things, or body parts that should be smaller or larger than they are) trust me.

2. Even the sexiest girls have to be somewhat appropriate. You can push it a little, but not to the point of being ridiculous. Where are you going? What are other people wearing there? If it's a nightclub, for example, is it a club where lots of people dress a bit wild, or is it a laid-back jeans kind of place? If you're going out in the daytime, do you want to look business, casual, or somewhere in between?

3. Let fashion be your friend. You don't have to be a slave to fashion, especially if you're dressing conservatively. But if you want to stand out a little, you can get away with it more easily if it's in fashion. That's why I follow fashion with interest. It lets me know what I can find in the stores, and what I can get away with in public.

Want to look a bit ****ty? Actually, there is a secret to it, and that is to wear slightly heavy eye makeup, especially eyeliner. If you're going to dress sexy, a little eye makeup says, "I know how to carry this off." Lipstick with this look? Either slightly understated, such as a skin-colored gloss with gray or taupe liner, or slightly overstated, such as dark or bright red.

4. Understand balance. A good outfit has one sexy area and/or one brightly-colored area. They don't have to be the same. If the whole outfit is sexy, it screams! Same if the whole outfit is brightly colored. A single-colored outfit that has one bare or sexy area (a short skirt with knee boots, or a sheer blouse, for example) looks seductive in a very cofident way. It says, "I'm hot, but I'm not cheap." A conservative outfit with a bright colored top says, "I'm dressed for work, but I'm not dead." An outfit that is fashionable rather than conventional, but still the colors go together, says, "I'm an individualist, but I'm not a nutcase."

Another aspect of balance kicks in if you're around the same people several days in a row. If you always wear short skirts, you give the impression that you have a thing for short skirts. That may be true, but it doesn't invite other people, even short skirt lovers, to get to know you. Rather it says, "I dress for my own interest only, and I'm not interested in other people." Not very friendly. Wiser to wear something different, such as pants, some of the time.

If you pay attention to these four principles, you can look witty, sexy, even a bit ****ty and still look like you know what you're doing. You can get positive attention, rather than being laughed at or outed.

Hope this helps!

Blessings,
Rikki

Deborah Jane
02-29-2008, 05:15 AM
There is nothing that I love more when I get to become Tegan, is to feel sexy. Sometimes I find it hard to not cross the line into trashy, ****ty, ect. Am I alone with this problem, and is there anything wrong with it.

Sound off.

You aren,t alone with this :heehee:. I love dressing trashy/****ty/tarty indoors it,s part of the fun for me!! I wouldn,t go out like it though...Well maybe clubbing:D

Kate-May
02-29-2008, 06:11 AM
I love to dress and feel "trashy" but for my eyes only!

Dragster
02-29-2008, 07:35 PM
I like to wear what turns me on, and by definition, that's sexy for me, and I suspect it would also turn on most other red blooded males as well. I don't care if it's ****ty, trashy or whatever, because I only wear it in my closet, it's not for going out, even if I did!

Dolly Parton is a good example of dressing trashy, but looking terrific. She herself said "It costs me a lot of money to look this cheap!"

Tony

angelfire
02-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I love looking trashy, but there is a time and a place for everything. What you do in your own home is your business, but I don't think it wise to go out looking ****ty.

Satinpeta
02-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I too love the ****ty look and love to start out doing myself up all pretty and tight in satin and as the night wears on so do I. I have learnt to love the mirror and love trash myself in front of it, Luv it Peta

joann07
02-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Every now and then, I like to feel ****ty or trashy, but I only save that for the comforts of home.
No way would I even go out like that, except for maybe during Halloween where that is the norm for most adults.

Hugs!

Angie G
02-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Noting wrong with it at all hun I've been none to do it myself. :hugs:
Angie

bimini1
02-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I know many women who get off on this vibe too. And they are just regular everyday women who find it sometimes sexy to be the "vamp". A girl once told me about how society expects women to be all goody two shoes but in reality a man wants a '****' in the bedroom. And she did not say it in a derogatory way either. And she said there is nothing wrong with a girl like her wanting to be all of those things at the same time, sexually liberated and not ashamed of it either.

Laurelanne
03-01-2008, 04:11 AM
yes sometimes I like my women a little on the trashy side... oh wait its me!
On halloween my SO and I always go out as two hookers :heehee:

Michelle 51
03-01-2008, 06:23 AM
Your guestion should have read "are there any out there who don,t "I,m glad you said dress trampy and didn,t say do you look good when you dress trampy because then i couldn,t play.
justabit

Deanna2
03-03-2008, 08:40 AM

Sound off.

If you have such feelings , why fight them?

Go with those feelings and enjoy yourself.

Sandi jo
03-03-2008, 10:41 AM
There is nothing wrong with it do it all the time,maybe tonight

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-03-2008, 11:16 AM
I love the trashy look and feel but alas I am too old and conservative to pull that off in public. While I am dressed and out in public I always try to show as much respect to the female form as possible and I don't feel that me looky ****ty or in-appropriately dressed does anyone any good. I do however wear many ****ty clothes to bed and around the house.

debbeelee1
03-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Well, it's my fantasy, I can be as naughty or nice as I want too! It's fun to mix it up sometimes!:dom:

bEEb
03-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Putting a facade upon a state of mind is the name of the game. It's what makes drag queens go over the top. It's why we adore girls with heavy eye shadow and brightly oversized lips with heavy lipliner. It's why I like huge hooters and ample cleavage. Spiked heels garters and lacey stocking tops. It's... it's me!

highheelqueen
03-03-2008, 01:28 PM
not in my book honey some clothes just bring out the sex kitten in us

Samantha43
03-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I loved the trashy / ****ty look when I was younger. Now that I am in my 40's I tend to like the professional look. I still do get the mini skirts out on occasion just for fun. I do still like the trashy / ****ty makeup look. I guess it's a fetish. I do that whenever I get the opportunity. A professional woman with ****ty makeup......oh well, no one sees me but my wife and she just rolls her eyes and laughs...

TrekGirl1701
03-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I've loved dressing in "trashy" clothing for a long time. I think the reason is because it is such a big difference from the clothes I wear as a guy. I feel like a different person when I dress in clothes like that.

LA CINDY LOVE
03-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Why do you think Cindy gets dress at all, I just love to stand out just no fun trying to blend in with the crowd Cindy wants to be seen.

LA CINDY LOVE

JAYNETHOMPSON
03-03-2008, 04:18 PM
I have to agree Samantha, sometimes a girls has to be a bit naughty.
x
Jayne

I loved the trashy / ****ty look when I was younger. Now that I am in my 40's I tend to like the professional look. I still do get the mini skirts out on occasion just for fun. I do still like the trashy / ****ty makeup look. I guess it's a fetish. I do that whenever I get the opportunity. A professional woman with ****ty makeup......oh well, no one sees me but my wife and she just rolls her eyes and laughs...

RobertaFermina
03-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Sometimes I feel "naughty", and some of those times I let my clothing express it.

That doesn't include outings to 'refined places'.....usually :heehee:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

charlie
03-03-2008, 05:25 PM
As long as I'm not going out and I'm dressing just for myself, trashy is very good!

Mona
03-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Gee, guess I'm gonna have to get a short skirt an' try the trashy/****ty look!

Seville
03-03-2008, 11:25 PM
...What is a gal to do if she wants to venture out, but would "stand out"?

Probably get the snot beat out of you by some pseudo-macho man.
Best not to "stand out" in a public place...but TG clubs are fine. :2c:

Please read "TIPS FOR YOUR SAFETY" by Shelly P