PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Going Out

Sherlyn
04-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Hi .... Well i finally got outta my car ....hehe .... i only just leaned against the back of my car at a mall ..... HOWEVER !!!!!! car pullin round the corner ,,,few guys innit .... stop... roll down window and yell HELLO !!!!!!! at me .... was cool ..felt good but a bit a :eek: lol ... pic below is me on that outing tonight

KewTnCurvy GG
04-26-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi .... Well i finally got outta my car ....hehe .... i only just leaned against the back of my car at a mall ..... HOWEVER !!!!!! car pullin round the corner ,,,few guys innit .... stop... roll down window and yell HELLO !!!!!!! at me .... was cool ..felt good but a bit a :eek: lol ... pic below is me on that outing tonight
You evil bitch, lookin' hotter than I could ever hope to. Sometimes, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, anyhooo, you just wait til I get back home missy!!

hugs
kew

Sherlyn
04-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Uh Ohhhhhhh .........

Summer
04-27-2005, 12:22 AM
You should just go out and do a trip around the Mall. One suggestion, go during the day! Wear a conservative outfit. You will have no problems passing. One other thing. Don't strike up a conversation until you feel confortable being out.

Summer :D

Tristen Cox
04-27-2005, 01:34 AM
Uh Ohhhhhhh .........
*ducks* *runs* http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/sofa.gif

Cassandra Marie
04-27-2005, 01:43 AM
Hi .... Well i finally got outta my car ....hehe .... i only just leaned against the back of my car at a mall ..... HOWEVER !!!!!! car pullin round the corner ,,,few guys innit .... stop... roll down window and yell HELLO !!!!!!! at me .... was cool ..felt good but a bit a :eek: lol ... pic below is me on that outing tonightAnd just how much mileage did you wear off of the bottoms of your heels running to catch up to them?

:D

sophie/girl
04-27-2005, 04:57 AM
brave girl i wish i could do that but
i would not pass like u sherlyn [hate to be u when u get home]
sophie/girl

RachelDenise
04-27-2005, 05:00 AM
YOU LOOK GREAT! No wonder they were yelling! I'm sure you and Kew make a great pair! :) :cool:

Fiona K
04-27-2005, 02:09 PM
You evil bitch, lookin' hotter than I could ever hope to. Sometimes, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, anyhooo, you just wait til I get back home missy!!

hugs
kew

OOOOOPPPPS you're in trouble now Sherlyn!!
Fiona
xx

Sophie Haworth
04-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Sherlyn.

I always thought going out for you would be a regular thing you have the looks already.

Following up on comments already, if off to the mall, then dressing down, maybe the way to go, but heck who am I to pass coment.

You naturally look better than I do.

I did make an outing recently, not sure if you read the post, though I think you did, I will go back and have a look.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7617

Sophie.

Sigrid
04-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah, what Sophie said. Looking at the pix on the bottom of any of Kew's posts, I just imagined you've gone all the time. You could walk down 5th Avenue into Sak's and Tiffany's dressed like that and no one would notice, except a few admirers of course.

~Sigrid

Rikki
04-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Oh Oh, somebody is in trouble, that is one time that I wouldn't want to be in your shoes girl. Any other time I would love to be in your shoes and look as good as you, but when Kew gets home I don't think that it would be pleasnt. Good luck.

Rikki

samanthajay
05-03-2005, 01:45 AM
damn and i want to be in sherlyn's place. can kew come and punish me to?
:D