PDA

View Full Version : First time out fully en femme

dominique
02-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Hi, I'm just back from trip out side fully en femme. It is cold and windy here so I thought this is going to be a good chance to go out. Not a soul about, I was already en femme so just a little lipstick and out I went. I walked to the post box its about 1/2 mile from my house it was over too quickly so I went for a quick walk round the neighbour hood. I wasn't wearing my avatar outfit too cold, I was wearing pants, nice jumper, bra(boxer shorts in them) look quite good, panties and a 3/4 length coat and boots. Felt amazing, building my self up to go out further. Step at a time. :thumbsup:

DemonicDaughter
02-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Aw... congrats on your first step out the door. :) Next... VEGAS BABY!!! Okay, maybe not next.... ;)

Eugenie
02-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Congratulations, Great first step in the outside world...

I'm sure you will enjoy going out more and more, especially as the weather will become a little warmer...

All the best.

:hugs:
Eugenie

vikki2020
02-29-2008, 10:07 PM
As some one once said: Another Angel gets her Wings!!
Congratulations:happy:

vivianann
03-01-2008, 02:55 AM
It just gets better the more you go out enfemme, I was where you are now 20 yrs ago. Now I go to walmart, 7-11, other convenience stores, the mall, restaurants, and I travel enfemme when I go on road trips.

JAYNETHOMPSON
03-01-2008, 03:01 AM
Now you have done it once it gets easier and easier.

Enjoy yourself Dominique.

x

Jayne

Hi, I'm just back from trip out side fully en femme. It is cold and windy here so I thought this is going to be a good chance to go out. Not a soul about, I was already en femme so just a little lipstick and out I went. I walked to the post box its about 1/2 mile from my house it was over too quickly so I went for a quick walk round the neighbour hood. I wasn't wearing my avatar outfit too cold, I was wearing pants, nice jumper, bra(boxer shorts in them) look quite good, panties and a 3/4 length coat and boots. Felt amazing, building my self up to go out further. Step at a time. :thumbsup: