PDA

View Full Version : Is it cheating?

Shiny
02-29-2008, 06:20 PM
When going out enfemme, although I have only been out at night no more than a handful of times I have always worn a dress or skirt with nylons and heels.

I notice a lot of you folks, however far more adventurous than I am in going for a drive or shopping out in the daylight I notice many of you wear pants or women's slacks.

As fellow CD'ers many will probably say they feel comfortable in pants and that's what real women these days wear, but I have to ask: Do you feel that going out enfemme in pants instead of a skirt or dress is cheating somehow?

Eugenie
02-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Do you feel that going out enfemme in pants instead of a skirt or dress is cheating somehow?

Why would it be cheating? If you look feminine with pants this is just fantastic and is less cheating that having to wear a skirt to look approximatively feminine...

In fact, pants can be quite feminine... And looking feminine depends upon the top you are wearing above your women pants, and if you wear nice women shoes... It depends also of your makeup and hair style...

Looking feminine depends finaly a lot on your overal body features...

I have to cheat to look feminine: that is I have to wear a skirt which makes my waist look narower... To use a top that shows my cleavege which is the result of another trick: a push up bra one size smaller that what I should wear...

So who's cheating?

:hugs:
Eugenie

debbeelee1
02-29-2008, 06:42 PM
My first time out I wore a dress. We went to a bar where all of the women were wearing jeans! I stuck out like a sore thumb. Next night I wore jeans with a pink flowery top and it was OK!:be:

Alice B
02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Not at all. Especially if you are wearing a pair of woman's slacks with a matching top.

Shelly Preston
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Some people look better in slacks than a skirt

Nicki B
02-29-2008, 07:56 PM
I think there are stages you go through - you start by thinking you can only feel feminine in skirts, then you discover pants can be very feminine, too? Look about you at all the genetic women...

It's good to have the option of both?

MJ
02-29-2008, 08:07 PM
most women wear pants and to blend in better i do too also in summer most women wear skirts as do i , if you want to pass then do what they do ..

joke
How can to tell the cross dresser at the mall ....she's the one wearing the skirt and heels and way too much makeup ..
sad but true .. been there do that got the bumper sticker

CharleneCD
02-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Not if they are a nice hot PINK.:D

charlie
02-29-2008, 09:58 PM
I think there are stages you go through - you start by thinking you can only feel feminine in skirts, then you discover pants can be very feminine, too? Look about you at all the genetic women...

It's good to have the option of both?

Love this forum Nicki! You are absolutely right. Just this last week I purchased my first pair of pants and flat shoes. I would have never done that before or felt feminine without a dress and heels.

Marvina Martian
02-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Personally I feel that it is harder to present ones self as feminine in jeans or pants for most of us. With a skirt it is a given and really does hide some body differences. (I know, I know, skinny little B***ch! lol) While it is fairly easy for me to effectively wear pants as I have the legs and shape to do so, it can be tricky to hide your bits. Sure a tape tuck will result in a nice hidden profile but it is just a bit too uncomfortable for me to properly do so, and I am sure that I am not alone here :(

So, no I don't feel that it is cheating. Not if your illusion is to be properly performed!

SandyR
03-01-2008, 12:03 AM
For real, its not cheating. But for this gal I like the old fashion feel of a skirt with nice hose and heels....Just me....

Hugs!

SandyR

Nicole Erin
03-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Itis not cheating, but it might not be as fun for some.
Wear what you feel comfy in really.

victoriamwilliams1
03-01-2008, 01:10 AM
For me I prefer skirts and dresses. I stand out due to my height so I may as well wear a skirt.

Jilmac
03-01-2008, 01:10 AM
i would call it more like "blending in" unless you want to call attention to yourself in places where the majority of GG's are wearing slacks. I never considered myself passable but when I blend in Hardly anybody notices or even cares. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Kate Simmons
03-01-2008, 01:46 AM
Cheating what? Salandra is a state of being for myself and has nothing to do with what I'm wearing.:happy:

Angie G
03-01-2008, 09:54 AM
It's not cheating just dressing at a different style. :hugs:
Angie

Cassy11
03-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Cheating? Sounds like I broke rule #11 in some rule book. Wearing a pair of tight Jeans or tailored pants with panty hose and heels can be very fem and some say quite sexy.

Darlene-VA
03-01-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't think its cheating, but I prefer to wear dresses or business suits all of the time

Charolette time
03-02-2008, 07:52 AM
For me I prefer skirts and dresses. I stand out due to my height so I may as well wear a skirt.

You told it like it is, by the way, you sure look klike the star on the T V show, Boston Legal, the fellow is Clarence thenwhen she transforms she dresses as Clarece, are you the movie star or her TWIN Sister:D :hugs:Charolette

Sinthia
03-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Would you feel like you were cheating just wearing panties and pantyhose? No! What ever you feel comfortable wearing at the time is all that counts.

Michelle 51
03-02-2008, 01:44 PM
It,s not cheating but its in my opinion sad that most women don,t wear skirts or dresses unless its a special occasion because they look so nice but pants and jeans are part of being femme today

Erica Lauren James
03-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Absolutely NOT, You can FEEL and LOOK very feminine in ladies jeans or slacks but of course a nice pair of heels will help even more.

I prefer to wear a skirt but simply put there are times when jeans or pants are just more appropriate.

Erica

Littlej10
03-02-2008, 03:01 PM
The slacks I wear most are of shiny silver coloured material with a slash at the flared ankles- nothing could be more feminine.

silkenhose
03-02-2008, 05:14 PM
i think cross dressing is about wearing the opposite sex clothing, that means pants, skirts, dresses etc, basically whatever works for you the individual. i however always have on pantyhose and either a skirt or dress, never worn womens slacks......don't give me the "pang"

Paulette
03-03-2008, 12:30 AM
If the female pants require a good tuck then there is no cheating by wearing pants. Besides what about the wig and makeup and oh don't forget the blouse of sweater you are wearing.

darla_g
03-03-2008, 12:48 AM
You can't really call it cheating but I like most CDs skirts and dresses are more since those are much more associated with female attire. Lets face it we can wear pants whenever we want.

VikkiVixen7188
03-03-2008, 01:24 AM
Im with darla on that, I like dresses and skirts.

PatriciaT
03-03-2008, 02:00 AM
When going out enfemme, although I have only been out at night no more than a handful of times I have always worn a dress or skirt with nylons and heels.

I notice a lot of you folks, however far more adventurous than I am in going for a drive or shopping out in the daylight I notice many of you wear pants or women's slacks.

As fellow CD'ers many will probably say they feel comfortable in pants and that's what real women these days wear, but I have to ask: Do you feel that going out enfemme in pants instead of a skirt or dress is cheating somehow?

Hi Shiny,

This is a question each CD has to answer for herself. It depends somewhat on the physical makeup of the person.
I dislike pants or slacks and if I had to go out dressed en femme in them I would never go out.
I live in Japan where the majority of the GGs wear slacks or pants but enough wear skirts and dresses so I have problem with these. I know I get a lot more admiring looks than the GGs in slacks do. Skirts and dresses here are rapidly making a comeback so perhaps the GGs are realizing what looks better.

Patricia
:battingeyelashes:

dominique
03-03-2008, 05:39 AM
When I went en femme for first time I wore pants because it was the best thing for me to wear at the time. Maybe it was to blend in at first. But don't get me wrong love skirts as well.

Sandi jo
03-03-2008, 06:48 AM
I really like skirts but it all depends how the pants are cut and the style

Michelle04240
03-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Cheating? No. One one the first times I went out I had on pants, mostly because I did not have any shoes that looked good with any skirt I had at the time. A good friend at the bar (he is a drag queen and was in that nights show) was shocked. I was comfortable, and thought nothing of it really. I love a pretty dress or a skirt as much as anyone, but I do find myself wearing pants more then half the time.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-03-2008, 11:12 AM
When in Rome do what the Romans do. Real woman wear pants so how could it be cheating? Whatever makes you happy and feel good about yourself is what you should wear. As I said in a previous post I will be flying fully en-femme this weekend and will wear jeans, I may reconsider and wear a skirt but I'll decide that at the last minute. I do not want to stand out too much, even though I will most certainly "stand out". I think that I will feel more comfortable on the plane if I am in jeans.

Amy Hepker
03-03-2008, 11:18 AM
I used to think so, but with the big change in styles, I myself find I will probably wear jeans when I go out so I don't attract to much attention. I want to pass as a female and unless you are in an office setting or mall it just does not make sence to wear a dress, skirts on the other hand do seem to be acceptable passable items. A dress would work if it was not to flashy like a formal.

RobertaFermina
03-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Ummm, Nope.

There are no "laws" or "rules" of crossdressing, really, so there is no cheating.

I could cheat myself out of a good time if I wore something that did not express myself in the way that I want to.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

trannie T
03-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Check out Rule 38, subsection B of the Official Rules of Crossdressing. It makes it all clear, be sure to follow the rule to the letter as the punishment for even a minor infraction is the loss of panty privaleges for a week.