PDA

View Full Version : Were do you get ya wigs from,

chicky07
04-27-2005, 04:42 AM
As i am a first timer just wondering were you get your wigs from as i am from australia, also your fake breasts and whateva else i need to do to become a fantastic women

Ruby M
04-27-2005, 04:45 AM
cant beat www.wigsonline.com.au or their ebay store (australin ebay ie)

i wii foward info re breasts

Tristen Cox
04-27-2005, 04:54 AM
See the clicky thing below in my signature... ;)

cindybarnes
04-27-2005, 05:05 AM
I have bought several from Beauty Trends.
They allow returns also on non-close out items
http://www.beautytrends.com/
Cindy

LindaTS
04-27-2005, 07:12 AM
I usually buy my wigs from www.paulayoung.com They have reasonable prices and good service. As for breast forms I used to get mine frome www.glamourboutique.com. A bit pricey but the quality and fast service is worth it. Good luck.

Katie Ashe
04-27-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm considering buying my first one from: http://www.wilshirewigs.com/

Very good selection to choose from, or to see what styles are out there.

Katie

AbbyLee
04-27-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi girls,

I loved the help you gave. I have a problem though, how can I keep my wife form learning what I am buying. I could use some help on that. Thanks alot and hugs.

Tamara Croft
04-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi girls,

I loved the help you gave. I have a problem though, how can I keep my wife form learning what I am buying. I could use some help on that. Thanks alot and hugs.
Why don't you just tell her instead?? Doesn't she know you're a CD??

Tamara x

Deidra Cowen
04-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Well it won't help you there in Austrialia...but I have to brag about finally finding a wig today at a retail store here in Atlanta. It was my third stop...I was trying to find a wig to match the one the lady that did my professional makeover had on me. (the one in my avatar)

I found it! The shop keeper fitted it, cut it and I Bought it. I was really getting bummed after going to two stores and not finding it. By the way I'm getting braver. I brazenly went into two stores that had GGs hanging around browsing and with out getting nervous asked the clerks for what I wanted.

Right now sitting here at my computer with a robe, full makeup and my wig which I love!

Deidra

Tiffy
04-27-2005, 09:39 PM
I get mine thru my wifes hair dresser. He is a gay CD. And I get them at wholesale cost. That is very nice.

April

Fallen Angel
04-27-2005, 10:12 PM
just one word e-bay yould find the best things there at your finger tips