PDA

View Full Version : All Dress Up And No Where To Go

michellemc
03-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Today My New Dress Came,and I Wanted To Wear It. Was Hopeing The Shoes Would Be Here,next Week. I Really Wanted To Go Out Somewhere, But I To Am Afraid To Go Out The Door. I'm Still New To This, I Mean By Going As Far As Totally Dressing Up. So Now I'm Determin To Go Out, So I Put On My Coat, Went Out To The Car, And Went To A Store I Buy Scratch Off Tickets At. I Pull Up To The Store, Went In, Got What I Wanted, And Left. I Feel Relieve That I Did This. When I Was Leaving The Store Someone Walk In, But I Just Kept Going.
The Real Thing Is That I Wish I Had Someone With Me Who Understands Crossdressing, Or Does It Themselves. Wish I Had A Place To Go With Others There.

Amy Hepker
03-01-2008, 11:07 PM
I know what you mean as many of us here do. Wanting to go out dressed, I mean being dressed as a female and having others see you like that is such a thrill. The first time I did it alone, my heart was in my throat. All I could here was my heart pounding. Scared to death but excited at the same time. Then you do it and get back to the car, wow that was something else, I'll do it again, and soon you do, getting braver each time. ENJOY!!!!

Jilmac
03-01-2008, 11:37 PM
I have just started going out after meeting some girls from my state and getting to know them. It's a genuine thrill to be out enfemme even though I'm not passable. My ultimate dream is to meet a GG, become friends, and go everywhere together. After 48 years dressing in the closet, this girl is finally liberated. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Chloe' Buffington
03-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Good for you small steps lead to bigger ones congratulations! JiFem9ll I live in wilmington De, and its hard for me too but I have and do go out twice a month, But you got me beat since I've yet to go somewhere I could be recognisized, well done hon!

Michelle 51
03-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Michelle i know the feeling well and my goal for this year is to start going out and my wife has agreed that we can go away for a weekend(i live in a small town where people ask who was your father) and i can dress and attend a cd meeting etc and even if its only a couple times a year it will be worth it.
justabit

ps i wonder if going out is addictive ?? i hope so

Angie G
03-02-2008, 07:19 AM
It's A good start Michelle you go girl :hugs:
Angie

EDNA
03-02-2008, 10:39 AM
I know what you are saying. The way I feel right now. The fun has gone out of Crossdressing. I was told by my Apt Manager. That I can no long Crossdress. Outside of my Apt. Also since the one Crossdresser. In town has moved and there are No Gay Bars or Crossdressing Bars.[In the City I live.] Where I can go and Dance with the Males. I am going to just wear my Panties and Bra. While I am in my Apt. Plus wear my Panties and Bra. Under my Male type clothes. When I go Shopping. Also I have not seen any other Crossdressers. [In the City where I live.]

JoAnnDallas
03-03-2008, 09:55 AM
michellemc......I know the feeling you had going out dressed in the public. The thrill of really doing it and having no one point figures at you or even noticing you. When I came to Dallas in 2005, I was deep in the closet. Then I got the urge to go out in the public dressed. We lived on a cornor lot, so I started by taking walks from the back door, up the side walk, front walk, and then to the front door. Then I started the dress and drive mode. Get all dressed up and go for a drive. Then it was stopping at the Shell station and filling up the SUV. Then I found the local Tri-Ess chapter. I was invited to attend HEF2006 which was being held in Dallas that year. I went and it was my first public outing. Since then, I have gone shopping, to the movies, eating out, Tri-Ess meetings of course, and etc.
You will find yourself going out more and more. Just remember

1. Act like your belong there.
2. Act like you do this everyday
3. Smile at others that look your way.

Raychel
03-03-2008, 05:24 PM
You did better then I probably will ever do. :thumbsup: for me it is just getting dressed up and staying home. I doubt that I will ever have the courage to step out the door.

Beth-Lock
03-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Edna, I feel for you. I too have had experience with problems in CDing in the apartment, though no one has actually, officially told me I can't, though sooner or later they are likely to discuss it and perhaps try to make my life here, more difficult. Another CD'er in town has I understand been subject to threats from other apartment residents, some violent, at his, I mean her, apartment.
If I understand the situation, the officious people in authority have no right to tell you what to do, off the apartment property. A solution then would to become a quick change artist, wearing femme clothes under loose male clothes, and carrying the rest of your femme clothes in a backpack. You can change in the stall of a quiet men's restroom, or other ingenious places, if you are quick and daring. I have a backpack made of limp material, in which I carry a woman's bag, (bigger than a purse), and on emptying it of women's stuff, can fold the backpack up and put it into the woman's bag, along with any excess male clothing.
I have had some amusing experiences with this sort of thing. I have even changed coming out of the doctor's office, in part, while still in the examining room, supposedly just putting my male clothes back on, and in part, while leaving, before stepping outside. Of course, having a car is a big help in this.
Let us just say, that though this may not be your way, where there is a will, there is a way.

harmony
03-04-2008, 01:53 AM
i would suggest you find a local support group and try to attend their meetings.you would be out in public lovingly protected by
very understanding sisters.

PatriciaT
03-04-2008, 09:40 AM
1. Act like your belong there.
2. Act like you do this everyday
3. Smile at others that look your way.[/QUOTE]

Great advice JoAnn. The right attitude is a major key to success.

I have been a CD going out and about en femme for decades and the thrill is the same know as it was when I first started. The only difference is that I'M more confident now. Keep at it, Amy!

Patricia