PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms...

JennyS.
03-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I just got my breast forms in, today! I used to just roll up some socks and stick them in a bra. But now, with a little body stickem they are on and they feel and look great. I'm not even wearing a bra! I love it! Right now I have my favorite floral short skirt and white blouse with black 2 inch heels on. My wig needs changing, though. I don't like how it falls in my face. It's also very tough to brush. I guess it's a little cheap. I took this Wednesday off. I'm going to drive to a city about an hour away tomorrow and attempt to "go out"...If only I can get the makeup on right. Wish me luck!

Erica Lauren James
03-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Good Luck!! I love my forms as well I must have over 4 pairs of them. I wear them as much as possible even in guy mode

Erica

Roberta Llyan
03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Here's wishing you the very best sweetie. Knock 'em dead Girl.

JennyS.
03-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Thanks! Just thinking about going out makes me so nervous! But, I'm looking forward to it. Now, the big question is... With the new breast forms, bra or no bra? I love the feeling of being braless and how the forms move with my body. But, would I be pushing it? Is there another solution? Any advise for a first timer? Also, I like short skirts or dresses... Should I consider a more conservative style? I don't try to dress up trashy, but sexy... You know?

jessicacd43
03-03-2008, 05:00 PM
I just got my forms last week I so love them.
The best purchase ever!!!
Jessica

Samantha43
03-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Have a great time! Breast forms are awesome!

Michelle04240
03-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Good luck! I love my forms and wear them as often as possible. I love how they feel on me, nothing like a pair of socks at all thankfully lol

victoriamwilliams1
03-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I remember when got mine, they are better than the water balloons, and the build your confidence too.

Veronica 1
03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks! Just thinking about going out makes me so nervous! But, I'm looking forward to it. Now, the big question is... With the new breast forms, bra or no bra? I love the feeling of being braless and how the forms move with my body. But, would I be pushing it?

I would be worried about the adhesive giving out or slipping. I tried it once with my small forms and my heavy coat, felt great but I was terrified the whole time on the fear that I would lose one.

docrobbysherry
03-03-2008, 10:52 PM
My wig needs changing, though. I don't like how it falls in my face. It's also very tough to brush. I guess it's a little cheap.

I see a new wig and 4+" heels in your future!

Seville
03-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Post some pix! Would like to see that wig! :heehee:

JennyS.
03-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Honestly, I'm not ready to post pix of me. I'm sitting here in my hotel room right now.... Walking around, sitting, standing, staring at the door. I want to go out, I think I look good... But. I have never been this nervous in my life. I am a black belt in martial arts and competed with the best. I used to fight in American Kickboxing... but still, this is the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done, going out. I just want to walk out that door to my car, get in and drive to a club or something. But, I just can't get up the nerve to do it. Jeez.... I didn't realize it would be this hard.

marny
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
From a long time wearer of forms I would recommend a bra. Adhesives feel like fun until you realise the form is rolling down you midriff, and that never happens at a discrete time. If you wnat to feel the form walk down stairs. HMMM! :)

Chari
03-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Hey Jenny, Great that you got new breast forms, but please wear a bra with them when you go out! A good fitting bra will hold the forms in place to give you a femme image (on top) should you decide to become a bit too active. As for going out, check out what type clothes GGs in your age group are wearing at the time and place you plan to go to and dress accordingly.

Enjoy your yourself, Chari

JennyS.
03-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Yea! I did it. Didn't go into a club, but I at least made it the door of one. Then I walked around the block for some air. It was a bit cold, but it felt great. I used a bra, by the way. I learned pretty quickly that the adehesive doesn't work outside very well. Although, when I first got the breastforms, I wore them all day (at home), and they didn't move too much. I need a better fitting bra though. The ones I have are too tight.
Anyway, I'm going to go out today... In the bright sunlight. Wish me luck!

KeriB
03-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Just got my Truekares last week and wearing first time today..... they are wonderful!

Alison Anderson
03-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Aw, Jenny! Thats fantastic of you going out!
I love my breast forms now more than ever, If I were going out braless for a few hours, I would wear a tight fitting crop top or singlet underneath for that extra support and can still feel lovely and bouncy under layers.

We could give you heaps of advice on hair and makeup if you could post some pics. I`d love to See some! If you are confident to go into the streets, you might feel safe enough to be seen here?
Love, Alison X

JennyS.
03-05-2008, 11:53 AM
I've never taken pics of me dressed. I guess when I get home tonight I will try. Haven't made it outside, yet. Yikes, there are so many people around.

Carroll
03-05-2008, 12:04 PM
Just got my Truekares last week and wearing first time today..... they are wonderful!

Got mine last week also...Love them, and so does my wife (when I am wearing them)

lauraletsrock
03-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Jenny -- the adhesives may work OK if you are not really active -- but dancing and other fun physical activities could cause an adhesive malfunction!! If you want to go braless, consider wearing a tight halter top that will give support similar to a bra and probably encourage plenty of jiggle (if that's what you want). Have fun!

Carla
03-07-2008, 12:03 AM
I just got my breast forms in, today! I used to just roll up some socks and stick them in a bra. But now, with a little body stickem they are on and they feel and look great. I'm not even wearing a bra! I love it! Right now I have my favorite floral short skirt and white blouse with black 2 inch heels on. My wig needs changing, though. I don't like how it falls in my face. It's also very tough to brush. I guess it's a little cheap. I took this Wednesday off. I'm going to drive to a city about an hour away tomorrow and attempt to "go out"...If only I can get the makeup on right. Wish me luck!

Good Luck!
But you won't need it. There are wonderful and I love mine as well.

On a different note: Anyone have a good suggestion for padded briefs? Are they worth it? Do they last?

Mary Lee
03-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Try a kammi with a built in shelf bra when the forms are adheared to you. The shelf bra is not the same as a bra but should hold the form in case one becomes lose. Being as a shelf bra is lose you will have somewhat the same feeling as if not wareing a bra. Check out the GG's, there boobs will be in place and look nice but they will jiggle and bounce some. What women will do to get a man's attenson.

VeronicaH
03-18-2008, 06:20 PM
Good Luck. Wearing forms is wonderful....I love it.

Veronica :battingeyelashes: