PDA

View Full Version : Help with cd meeting gg ... please

Mary Jane1
03-04-2008, 12:37 PM
As a life long / part time cross dresser, now that I'm single, I want to spend all my private time 'en femme'. Without going into detail, due to medications I had to take for several years resulting in hormone imbalance, along with weight gain I developed breasts. I am off meds and slimmed my body down quite nicely while keeping my very womanly breasts. (they don't look like man boobs and I love them very much). My build is such that I can hide or downplay them in various ways when not dressed.

That said, I know it's difficult finding a woman accepting and positive about cross dressing. Is adding breasts going to make it impossible? I ask because there are exercises and massages I can do to maintain and even increase my bust which I've been doing as well as natural herbs /teas etc. But by doing different exercises and stopping the above I can probably reduce and make my chest more masculine again.

I'm single, I'm straight and want to find a partner accepting of me and I'm wondering if breasts are pushing the limit. I know the woman for me is out there, but is it a matter of a determined search or is it a 'needle in a haystack' situation? I live in a fairly conservative area and not what you'd call densely populated.

I have made the commitment to be the woman I am, but I also very much want to find a woman to share my life with. I'm trying to find the way to do both. Is a woman accepting and supportive of crossdressers going to see breasts as a plus or be turned off? Any realistic suggestions would be most welcome.

P.S. Not suggesting anyone here would but please don't use the term *******. I'm pretty easy going but find it extremely insulting. It's not what I'm about.

JoAnnDallas
03-04-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't think it should be a real problem. I saw a video that mentioned that 50% of the youth today have some form of breasts. A researcher recently stated that in the next 50-100 years that both men will have breast just as large as women do.

Sandi jo
03-04-2008, 02:21 PM
I think you will find many women will like you even more with your breasts,Just be honest and look out there.There are many more women out there that want something "different"then you would think

Mary Jane1
03-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Sandi, I so hope you're right. Thanks And I've already dcided on the upfront / honesty path with anyone I meet.

harmony
03-04-2008, 02:51 PM
i have always had good luck in dating bi-ggs or occasional lesbians.for them your situation would be the best of both worlds!!

Sandi jo
03-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Harmony thats a great idea thats how I started and found my fem side

vivianann
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Mary Jane you are looking for the same thing that I am looking for, anyway I know it is going to difficult finding that one woman who will be seeking out a femme boyfriend /husband. That is one of the reasons why I go out enfemme alot, so I might run into that one woman, I get alot of women who come on to me, but after a while they seem to fade away, I guess I am asking too much of a woman, so I understand that.

Kate Simmons
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Not quite sure what you are asking here Hon. There are plenty of good women around but they won't know about you unless you get out there. Faint heart never won fair maid ya know.;):)

Mary Jane1
03-04-2008, 03:39 PM
You're preaching to the choir on that one, Salandra. I understand the need to be accessible and that's my problem.
My question is 'with cd'ing being a big enough hurdle for many women to overcome, is adding breasts to the mix too much'?

Eugenie
03-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Is a woman accepting and supportive of crossdressers going to see breasts as a plus or be turned off? Any realistic suggestions would be most welcome.

"Tous les gouts sont dans la nature" French expression meaning that there are all sorts of tastes in human nature... So somewhere there are certainly women who would be seeing men breasts as a plus... And among them one may even find you nice looking.

But I don't think this is the real problem. I don't fall in love of every woman I find "good looking"... The look and physical appearance are only parts of what makes the chemistry of love begin to work... This is even more the case for women who tend (statistically) to look more for tenderness than for good look, contrary to men who often react more to the look... I've experienced that through the large number of messages coming from men who were reacting to my cleavage :heehee:

So your chances to meet a nice woman who will like you depend more on your personality than on your look. Being honest about yourself, being a caring and loving person will most likely be far more important than all the rest.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Mary Jane1
03-04-2008, 05:53 PM
I appreciate what you're saying Eugenie, and not to toot my own horn, but I do have a lot to offer including being an attractive man. I'm also intelligent, have a lot of strong character traits and a good sense of humour. I realize the importance of all these things. In fact I'm counting on them. I guess I'm just concerned too much actual physical feminization will turn some women off. Thank you for your comments. MJ.

docrobbysherry
03-04-2008, 09:43 PM
It took some time for me to get divorced, AND be interested in dating again. There appears to be a HUGE population of divorced, desirable women in the 40 to 50 age bracket. But I was near 60 when I found that out. I'm too old for most of them, u aren't!

I can get a lot of dates with 48 to 55+ year olds, but the ones I've met appear to be too old for me!

I recommend that u ignore any of your traits u feel r negative, and just get out there and start dating! I'm SURE in time, you'll find a GG u care for, and that receprocates your feelings. Then, let the cat out of the bag!

IMkrystal
03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
When I first came to this site, nearly two years ago I asked a similar question. I have been on more than one dating site using my avatar picture as my main picture.

Women are curious, because I talk about crossdressing in my profile. Many have may the mistake that this picture was placed in the wrong genome. On one site, over 251 messages, less than 5% have been negative. Most of the women are kind and polite.Welcoming to the site and good luck in your search. Many women have called me courageous Others who want to know more about crossdressing I refer to this site for more information. I am still looking for "the one". :brolleyes: That is why I said "Good Luck!"

IMkrystal
03-05-2008, 10:59 PM
:straightface: I was informed today I have a secrete admirer? I don't understand the rules of this game. Currently there are nearly ten thousand members. Am I suppose to guess which one is the secrete admirer? Has anyone else played this game? Most dating sites are less restricted!:eek:

Megan70
03-05-2008, 11:09 PM
:straightface: I was informed today I have a secrete admirer? I don't understand the rules of this game. Currently there are nearly ten thousand members. Am I suppose to guess which one is the secrete admirer? Has anyone else played this game? Most dating sites are less restricted!:eek:

:doh:I'm with you, I have several secret admirers among 22.000 and I don't even want to venture how to figure this one out. I also put down half a dozen girls I admired without really understanding what it was all about or anythng about them. I wish now I can withdraw their names, don't know how. So I am bowing out of this confusing secret admirer thing and will just ignore it. If that's your thing fine, but i don't like guessing games.:eek: