PDA

View Full Version : What do we doin for a living?

xxlouxx
03-04-2008, 01:31 PM
What do we all do for a living and do you go to work "dressed"?

Do people employ CD's or are the "funny" about it?

These questions were floating around in my head last night so i thought i'd ask

Christinedreamer
03-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I own my own electronics design biz building computer related gadgets for professional Powerpoint users.

I never dressed when I worked for others but after being"downsized" out of a company after 15 yrs. I started my own and now I sell back to the people who fired me.

Now I dress as the mood strikes when in the shop, but I NEVER wear any delicate knit outfits and they burn and pick too easily.

I have a TS friend who may start working with me so no, I have no problems with it (naturally)

I have seen that many, many TGs of all types frequently have heavy stress and detail oriented jobs. This may be evidence of the benefit of CDing as a stress releiver.

IMO

Christine

AmyH
03-04-2008, 01:50 PM
I am a Paramedic and was a firefighter for 6 years.

JoAnnDallas
03-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Software Engineer. Our company does have a policy that would allow a ATG person to work here. We do have a lesbian working here. She has been her for almost 15 years. There have been many times when we have had clients inhouse that she has been mistaken as a man, at first glance.

jessielee
03-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Dear Lou,
[QUOTE=xxlouxx;1213527]What do we all do for a living and do you go to work "dressed"?
i drive a great big bus/motorcoach and sometmes a small Ford Excursion and every size vehicle in between. giving tours in the summer, interpreting yellowstone and grand teton national parks. the gf drivers dress thesame way the gms do, even the cowboy work boots are the same though nice fem western boots are a joy to see and touch and wear.
definity out here in the wild west, a cd would not be hired, unless of course, its done on his or her own time. i fanticize of driving en femme. projecting my speaking voice or singing while dressed? brrrrrr. could take some time.

hope this helps
jessie

KayR
03-04-2008, 02:10 PM
I think we here in the UK have the most hang-ups when it comes to being dressed at work. I had a manicure - a male type one - because I make presentations to company boards etc, and need decent looking hands. Sure enough I got comments about being gay - not that I have an issue with that, but most of the males I meet seem to enjoy being overweight, fat and smelly!
I work from home, so if I get the chance, I dress!

aspen_id_cd
03-04-2008, 02:14 PM
im selfemployed and no a dnt cd at work that is that i dnt wear anything that anyone eles can see.

Maid Barbara
03-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi
I'm a plumber so am unable to dress at work although I sometimes underdress.
When I've got paperwork to do at home I always dress as an office girl.
Barbara

RobertaFermina
03-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Software Engineer.
I work on a contract basis, so CDing would cut me out of a lot of jobs.
I'm looking to direct hire.
I could interview Enfemme, and work out the gender of my Resume and correspond with my References about the matter (most would be fine with it), but I can't afford the financial jeopardy of losing out on half or more of my prospects at this time.

So its EnHomme Bob, the workin' guy for the forseeable....

:rose: Roberta :rose:

il.dso
03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I went to Medical School.
I work in Primary Care Medicine.

lisalove
03-04-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm a carpenter doing mostly residential framing. I am always dressed in women's clothing, so yes I dress at work. They aren't feminine looking so never get ridiculed or anything. Most of what I wear is Hanes Her Way tops, sweats, shorts, and hoddies. And a sports bra everyday along with usually cotton breif style panties for comfort, coolness, and keeping the boys in place, don't need them falling out all the time and having to make adjustments can be a major pain in the butt.

harmony
03-04-2008, 03:06 PM
i own and run a restaurant and have dressed on very special occasions like halloween and mardi gras.
there are some restaurants in nyc where all the staff is gender challenged.
this is a rural area where i thinks i would loose too many customers dressing all the time.
as to employing a tg or crossdresser i would tend to not doing it but it would also depend on the specific situation.
i just can not afford beeing classified as a gay joint.

mikecd999
03-04-2008, 03:18 PM
I own a construction co, wish lisalove worked for us. :daydreaming:

Eugenie
03-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I am on an early retirement plan.

I work as a volunteer in a large "Non discrimination" Organization...

Even though I don't participate "en femme" to meetings of that organization, I have made several coming out to members of that organization and all have accepted very well... I would have been bad if members of a "Non discrimination" Organization would have reacted negatively...:D

The only reason I don't go "en femme" to the meetings is that I have been elected as a man... It would be cheating upon my constituency to participate to the meetings while "en femme".

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jilmac
03-04-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm a retired carpenter/ structural maintenance mechanic/ truck driver. Occasionally I would go to work underdressed but if any of my co workers ever found out I probably would have ended up as part of the building foundation. Now that I'm retired I have unlimited time to do what I love best :love: Luv and :hugs: Jill

Mariah
03-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Dissablity and I always ware my cloths duh :P

keris

Charleen
03-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm a tour guide. To begin with, my eye brows are ploucked, my hair long as well as my nails which are polishedand I always wear mascara on my upper lashes. I also wear perfume at all times. As far as clothing, I'm underdressed including knee highs under the woman's boots I wear. The other day I didn't have to wear my usual get up so I wore a blouse, woman's jeans, and a woman's vest. I was complemented on how I looked. Even in "Charlie" mode, I have been adressed as Ma'am.

TSchapes
03-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I work for a large corporation as a software engineer. I could in theory work enfemme due to their diversity stance on transgendered and gay workers. To them diversity is an advantage and an edge over the competition. And it is more important how you do your job than who or what you are.

Even though this is the company's stance, I don't dress enfemme at work.

Wynter Skye
03-04-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm currently working as a repair tech for a computer company. Technically I could dress at work but I'd rather just start fresh. I'm looking to begin cosmetology school soon though, and in most places we're pretty accepted in that field. I'm starting hormones this week though so if they don't know already, I guess my body will rat me out sooner or later lol.

Kate Simmons
03-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Well, I'm retired but work part time for my former company sometimes training new people. I'm all business when I do that and what I'm wearing is the last thing on my mind not to mention they have a lot of respect for me and probably would not take me seriously if I went in there wearing a dress. Unless one is self employed, I seriously doubt if many crossdressers have high profile, high paying jobs working en femme. Doesn't make any sense to me to want to do that just so one can dress at work. I do know of exceptions to that but not as a rule. Depends on how bad you want to do it I guess.:)

lil red
03-04-2008, 07:08 PM
I am a dump truck driver. Do I dress for work? Yes I underderess alot. On at least 4 occasions I have dressed up in a skirt, blouse and heels and drove all over the place.

Joy Carter
03-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Hmmmmm. Think a skirt would be noticed if I wore one, working from a bucket truck ? :heehee:

PatriciaT
03-04-2008, 07:30 PM

Seems a lot of CDs are professional people but the wide range of jobs is obvious. This shows just how widespread we are in society.

I am a translator, mostly technical stuff.

I could not go to work dressed.

I realy cannot imagine a company employing a CD unless it was some kind of bar or these restaurant. That people are funny about ti would seem to be an understatement in terms of the work place. However, outside of the work place there seems to be far less resistance and a lot of acceptance.

Patricia

aliciatv1
03-04-2008, 07:30 PM
I own a restaurant, and do not work dressed.

Alicia

Susan.
03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm an electrical engineer. I do not dress at work.

Jackie67
03-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Air plane design engineer, I work from home so I dress or don't dress, when I am working I am usually in a fuzzy robe and fuzzy slippers.
I dress 24/7 so no PROBLEM.:heehee:

DeeAnn
03-04-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm a writer and I work full time out of my home. I can dress as often as I like but if I have to meet with a client or talk with one on the phone I always present as a man because I am a man.

Men seem to be more acceptable in some circles anyway so that's an advantage. Besides, my personal life really isn't any of their business. I mean how many guys go about telling their boss or coworkers all the intimated details of their private life anyway?

Seville
03-04-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm a daytrader and have to keep 100% focused
on the markets. Any distraction could cost $$$$.
I work in loose, comfortable, warm, dark colored
drab when at the screen.

My former employer, while spouting
diversity, "buries" open C/Ds and TGs
and they soon disappear from the payroll.

StayceeCD
03-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Professional rock musician.. In the 80's I could and did wear womens clothing! It was widely accepted. The girly boys got more girls! Long Hair, Makeup, womens tops. Couldn't get away with a skirt but could get away with certain high heels! Boy it was fun! Now that type of thing is out so no I could not get away with it any longer.

Sissy_in_pink
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Passenger Train Driver for government owned railway, I always go to work in fem panties and have worn bra, tights or panty hose in the cooler months. We have a corperate uniform that we must wear, it comes in male trousers and button up shirt and female version blouse and slacks. The female drivers opt to wear the male version and no one says a word, but the very few males that have gender issues and wear the female version cop heaps. So no I would not be game to wear the female version as much as I would love to. Even though our uniform clerk is a lesbian she would spread the word if I were to order a females uniform, then I would cop so much flack from the other drivers I think I would end up resigning.

Annie D
03-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Public school teacher. What do you think?

Melissa73
03-04-2008, 09:44 PM
i work in the restarant field, as a supervior. ANd no i dont dress, though at times i have been quite tempted to wear panties and even a bra to work. But i havent yet.

on a side note, i previously worked in a motel (and i lived on premise) so i could easily wear bra and panties as i worked......and noone would know. ANd if i felt uneasy i could quickly go back to my room and take off the bra.

Bravesoul
03-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I am a Logistics Manager, I never dress for work, but underdress all the time.

tamarav
03-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Cosmetologist (Hair stylist!), makeup artist, both conventional and permanent. And you bet, I dress everyday! Heck, I even come in on my days off so that I can strut.

After 26 years of teaching and human resorces, I finally gave in and went to beauty school. Best move I ever made!!

Your sis,

Tami

paulagirl
03-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Paralegal-Real Estate. I wish I could dress the same as the female Real estate agents and legal secretaries and attorneys

LaurenEP
03-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Public school teacher. What do you think?

Same here. So many students know me, and know each other, I can't risk _ever_ going out en femme in this town except maybe on Halloween.

Staci K
03-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Medical Insurance Claims Analyst - Since I work from home, yes I sometimes dress when it strikes my fancy.

~Nicole~

Niya W
03-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Tech hell support. You phone is down , call some one that cares :)

Naima
03-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Working at an advertising agency as an executive and yes I dress full time.

AmandaM
03-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Software Engineer/Programmer. The workplace supports diversity, but get that by your co-workers. Ha.

Diana R.
03-05-2008, 12:21 AM
retired costruction so dressing for wk was not an option. Now either
dressed or underdressed most of the time

JennyS.
03-05-2008, 12:24 AM
I work in the media.... I don't go to work 'dressed'. Sometimes, I'll wear panties, but that's about it. The thing about is, when I do that... I can't stop thinking about the underwear I'm wearing. It actually interferes with my job, if you can believe it. You have that problem?

Ellie
03-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Same here, Software Engineer.

I believe that my job wouldn't have a problem with it if worked in cube or the office all day but I interact with a lot of customers at their sites so I don't work en femme.

Right now I don't even go out en femme (except on Halloween and for the occasional drive) cuz I might run into someone that is now or will be a customer and that just wouldn't go over well at the corporate office.

All that being said the company I am currently working at has not been delivering on its promises so I'm beginning not to care if they find out.

Heck, if I get fired I'll actually get a pretty good separation package and so long as I have something lined up I should be able to bank about a half of a year's salary.

Right now I'm in the mood to dust of the resume and start looking. Once I find a place to land then I might just walk into the corporate office all dolled up and let them fire me. I might even get an extra bonus from them to avoid a discrimination suite. Hahahahaha.

marny
03-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Land Developer. I deal mostly with bankers and accountants but I see many construction clients too. I don't think it would be good for business if I showed up en femme. Wouldn't surprise me if one or two of them secretly wanted to wear a dress though! :daydreaming:

ReginaS
03-05-2008, 12:48 AM
I am a social worker and therapist. So far I have never worked dressed, but I hope that one day I will facilitate groups for CD's.

StacyCD
03-05-2008, 10:59 AM
University teacher. Only possibility is to underdress. Official policy would be acceptance. However, actual practice would be otherwise.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-05-2008, 11:07 AM
I own a couple of small beverage companies and come to work en-femme when it's just going to be me at the office. My employees don't know about Sandra but I am sure I'll get caught some day. I hope to retire in 2 years and turn it all over to my son, always hoped to retire by 55 so early won't break my heart and we are on track for that. After that it will be a lot of travel with my wife, more en-femme than not, oh hurry retirement.

Sandi jo
03-05-2008, 11:15 AM
I work in retail,have a dress code but underdress often

bridget thronton
03-05-2008, 12:28 PM
I teach software engineering and game design. I don't dress at work, except when I work at home.

Florence Tidji
03-05-2008, 12:32 PM
I managed a quite large company... and no, I don't go at work as a CD: I don't feel like doing it! I need these two separated lifes... isn't it better like that? If I was doing it, may be I would loose my job??? who knows... By the way, I'm not employing any CD: so rare in everydays life!

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-05-2008, 12:39 PM
I am retired now but I worked as a senior executive in a large government agency. I wore dark suits to the office but on those occasions where I worked from home I was always enfemme.

KeriB
03-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I was an investment banker in Manhattan, now am an air traffic controller... no job is too stressful!!! TG at work - that would be more difficult I think than coming out to my kids! (tho I would love it...)

LisaElizabeth
03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Chiropractor. Do not dress anywhere near this small town! very WASP, very Republican!! Would definitely cause bankruptcy, unless for halloween, Mardi gras or a fund raiser!
Lisa E

SFRobin
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm an investment manager, and underdress from time to time, but at most have worn fem jeans to work on casual days...

Selene EV
03-05-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm a Firefighter and wear panties 24/7. God help me if I ever get hurt.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
03-05-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm a former cop and current law student. Panties everyday, though I'll change into boxerbriefs at the gym just for comfort. Nighties and teddies when I get home.

Patty
03-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Courier and no fem clothes at work-shorts and co shirt but have shaved legs and arms also long gel nails.

Julia Welch
03-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I couldn't dress in my field but always wear some nice panties. :)

mollytyler
03-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Media Production company here in LA (Industry tends to be liberal) Have been dressed as Molly and presented as Molly for over 1 year now. Before that was very androgynous-all knew and readlity accepted when made the change......

Geneva Lake
03-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Freelance writer/photographer, so usually in drab-fem then. Also sell women's shoes in retail. Yes, I wear them, too, in the store. It's cool. Come shop!!!

:D
Gen

Katie Ashe
03-05-2008, 04:32 PM
6 years of college = Washing Dishes/ Delivery of fast food

Kate-May
03-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Retired Headteacher. No way would I have had the guts to go to work "en femme". Now I can please myself every day. The bliss of retirement!

jackie_p
03-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Electrical Engineer working for an engineering software company. Ocassionally undress but that is all that would be tolerated. Too small a company with too many hangups to do anything else.

Like many of you, I can't wait to retire and move onto something that will allow me more freedom.

Jackie

serinalynn
03-05-2008, 08:36 PM
I currently overhaul hydraulic actuators for military aircraft. I have in the recient past, overhauled the whole aircraft. but due to foot and knee problems I cannot stand up next to or kneel on top if the aircraft any longer.
I do wear panties and womens jeans and one pocket tee shirts obtained from a varity of mens and womens sources.:daydreaming:

lizbendalin
03-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Currently I am a bench jeweler/ goldsmith full-time and a pastor part-time. I don't dress at either job, but it's panties 24/7 for this girl.

Alice B
03-05-2008, 08:58 PM
I also am self employed (photographer) in my 3rd profession after retiring twice. 26 years as an ocean lifeguard and 15 years as an research oceanographer and diver. I only dress when working from my home office, so no one knows except my wife and two close gg friends. Away from home I wear panties all the time, nylons when the weather permits and have my toe nails painted.

StayceeCD
03-05-2008, 11:47 PM
I am retired now but I worked as a senior executive in a large government agency. I wore dark suits to the office but on those occasions where I worked from home I was always enfemme.

Uh oh!! Ex-CIA? LOL :D

Jamie001
03-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Selene,

Since ATC is a government job, I assume that there are protections for transgendered folks. Also, I believe that there are a lot of women in ATC because I hear a lot of them as a frequent flyer listening to ATC on the United Flights.

Jamie

I was an investment banker in Manhattan, now am an air traffic controller... no job is too stressful!!! TG at work - that would be more difficult I think than coming out to my kids! (tho I would love it...)

Ginnifer
03-06-2008, 02:01 AM
I am an Architect, I own a firm of about 30 people, I would be hard coming to work dressed, respect from employees and construction workers on site. I do dress under my clothes in under ware and I often wear women's jeans to work.

BarbaraTalbot
03-06-2008, 10:44 AM
big open pit mine.

Could likely dress if I wanted to per corporate policy, but don't think that would go over well with the boys..1/3 or more of the operators are women, so its not necessarily a good ole boys thing so much as a redneck thing.

If I chose to, not much anyone could do to harass me whilst trucking along with 800,000 lbs of steel and rocks. Interestingly, when I was marginally employed in a high paying proffession (if you go by dollars earned to hours expended) I started dressing, now that I am blue collar, 12.5 hours a day, meager pay, I am happier and just don't seem to want to dress much.

That said I am at the company housing camp at the cyber cafe as we speak, underdressed in pantyhose (ostensibly because I was doing laundry and had no clean socks, but we all know about those sorts of rationalizations.) I have one pair of nylon panties up here with me but rarely get the urge to wear them. I have almost nothing but femme jeans but as I have dieted down to fem proportions, that is almost necessary. Hard to find slender men's sizes at thrift stores but I can get size 7 girl jeans all day long for $1. It amuses me to no end to buy "boyfriend" jeans or "boy-cut" women's jeans.

MsJoann
03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
I've been a slave to the printing press for over 30 years. I'm self-employed so that gives me the chance to at least wear women's jeans and slacks every day.
Ever so daring, I keep pushing the limits on myself. All of last summer and almost every day, I have worn cute shorts showing off my nice legs. Most of my customers and associates have had the chance to see me. No one has ever made mention to me about the way I dress.
I keep it toned-down so the only ones who would have a clue as to what and who I am are crossdressers themselves.
And yes.....I own not one pair of men's underwear! I have been wearing bras, panties and camis every day for years now.
Today, I'm wearing satin string bikini undies with floral print...life is good!

Kali
03-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Self employed writer. Dress when the mood strikes me, almost always underdress.

MsJoann
03-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Good Lord! I'm having a great time reading this thread! Yee-ha! we're all bearing our souls!!!!

Dawn Marie
03-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Senior lab technician for a chemical plant. Retired after 20 years from a major oil company(BP).Wear panties and hose sometimes to work , would love to go the whole way and could probably get away with it at work, but wife is against my CDing. So could not do it.

mishelle379
03-06-2008, 12:23 PM
i teach music, so wear panties at work

InHerShoes
03-06-2008, 01:15 PM
I am a letter carrier for the Postal Service so I am in uniform while at work. There's a lot of walking involved so it's just as well that I am not tempted to wear heels. The blisters would be brutal.

Melanie R
03-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I work at home usually enfemme as a travel agent with my own company. Several times each year I am enfemme when I together with my SO accompany groups on cruises.

Emeralddragon
03-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Well right now Im in college and dont dress there. Hell if anything Im known as the manly dude (strange or what) but I usually have something on under my normal clothes. Im starting work in a community radio station soon Apparently Ive been assigned a show interviewing groups that deal with all aspects of the underpriviledged in society and people with disabilites and stuff so im sure there might be a couple groups dealing with gender issues in the mix too but even so I dont think i'll start dressing for there just yet.

gretchenD
03-06-2008, 01:57 PM
I work as a hair stylist and do dress enfemme at work once a week.Luckily my boss lets me do this once a week,she loves my en femme side including my co workers and customers.My boss prohibits discrimination and takes care of it asap when it happens

Anna the Dub
03-06-2008, 02:15 PM
I work in the newspaper industry, in pre press doing desk top publishing. I underdress all the time now, and occasionally wear ladies jeans and tops. The production area I work in is pretty big, and each and every one of the staff who actually know who I am, know about my future plans. On all company records my name is now Anna and pretty much everyone refers to me using feminine pronouns. The company has a strict non discrimination policy which conforms with government legislation so when I am ready to begin my transition I do not envisage any work related problems.

Darlene-VA
03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
During the daytime I manage a horse farm and 4 evenings a week I put on my business suit and do all of the billing and office work for a veterinary office. My vet loves her secretary and claims that I can get more work done in 4 evenings work than two people, so my time as a woman is very productive and rewarding.

Karynl
03-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Newbie here.

I work in the wireless communications industry. I meet with many customers every day and work in a small business environment; so no fem outer clothing. I do wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose or tights during the winter. I do get to wear nightgowns and fem pajamas at home with wife.

Karyn

Cheryl J
03-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Retired photocopier service person for a large Dutch coy.
Before that radio comms technician with local Police Dept.

Yvonne

Rachana
03-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Embedded Software Engineer. Love the job and no dressing on the job.

deedee2
03-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Sales Engineering Manager in telecom Industry. Can't dress the part I would like because of profession. Weekends are wide open. :D

Carol Sue
03-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I own a window covering franchise. Do in home sales and installation. One of the other franchise owners (a GG) said her sales increased when she wore a dress. Got me thinking but I don't really think it would work for me. I do underdress at times and maybe even a little make-up but generally am drab.

Andrea84MN
03-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm graduating college and will start work as an Electrical Engineer. I've done plenty of underdressing at school. I know I won't dress like Andrea like work.

Roberta Llyan
03-07-2008, 12:48 PM

Professional author with 20 published books so far. Yes, I dress for my work--I work at home so why not!

Taylor Anne
03-07-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm a school teacher, so no dressing for me at work. Very, very conservative, Republican place. The Democrats here say they believe in equality and acceptance but I see them insulting gay people all of the time, mostly behind their back though.

TSchapes
03-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Software Engineer/Programmer. The workplace supports diversity, but get that by your co-workers. Ha.

Exactly, like I said in theory we're supposed to embrace diversity, but if I showed up dressed any other day than Halloween, I'd be drawn and quartered. :eek:

Roxi Loh
03-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I am a director with a big telecomunications company. Would not go to work dressed but love the Idea.

lucidgirl
03-08-2008, 02:34 AM
Programmer - work from home most of the time; but can't dress anyway. SO hasnt come to terms with my other side yet; been about 8 months since we last spoke about it.

silkysophie
03-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I work as a Psychiatric Nurse. Only dress a home with my girlfriend.

Raychel
03-08-2008, 10:11 AM
I am a self employed auto mechanic. No playing dress up at work for me. the boss won't allow it. :heehee:

I would bet that if the customers were to come in and see me all dressed up in a long dress pantyhose and heels that they probably wouldn't want me working on their car.

they would probably walk out saying "You don't even know how to dress right, how can you know how to fix a car"

If they only knew. :D

EllenTheWonderGirl
03-08-2008, 10:13 AM
looking for a new profession.

Amy Hepker
03-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I am a truck driver and have been for over 11 years.

christid66
03-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm an Engineer for Mr. Ford's automobile manufacturing company and like other company's, Ford prides itself at being diversity tolerant....although I don't want to test that out for myself just yet !

Krista M
03-09-2008, 06:28 PM
another truck driver here

jenny logan
03-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Field service engineer that requires a fair amount of travel (about 12-15 days/month). When I'm on the road I almost always dress in the privacy of whatever hotel I'm staying at. Wouldn't dream of being en femme at a customer location but have ventured out after hours- especially in big cities. Since I'm not a local chance of running into anyone I know is very limited. Lots of opportunites and very enjoyable but 2 wardrobes is tough on the budget. Still it's worth every penny.

mattie
03-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm a web analyst for a medium-sized media company that produces content for the web.

I've gone to work with panties on a few times, but mostly I just dress at home in the evenings and on weekends. I do wear makeup every day though, just very light coverage.

I just interviewed for another job at a company that is extremely conservative though and they've said they are sending me an offer letter. I'm going to have to be very careful there if I get the job.

heidi99
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
An in-flight missile mechanic. No, wait. The Maytag Repair woman. No, wait. (Seriously), a software engineer and a joker (while en femme or not.) In an ideal society, we could all dress as we like, but we are a ways from that world, no? So it's drab at the office. Gotta make those mortgage payments, right?

Adrianamireasa79
05-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Newbie here :)

Am a ex journalist, for the past 5 years am a print and webdesigner player.

I dont dress at work beacuse i like to do it in my privacy of my home :), it will be to flashy to appear as a bride at work :o

Any more webdesigner here ? :battingeyelashes:

Damiana
05-07-2008, 02:40 AM
I work in a call center. Don't dress, and will have to change jobs when I go fulltime.

LoriTG
05-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Not sure about that...Have you heard of this band?

http://www.lipstickconspiracy.com/

Professional rock musician.. In the 80's I could and did wear womens clothing! It was widely accepted. The girly boys got more girls! Long Hair, Makeup, womens tops. Couldn't get away with a skirt but could get away with certain high heels! Boy it was fun! Now that type of thing is out so no I could not get away with it any longer.

LoriTG
05-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Just curious why you don't dress all the time?

I work as a hair stylist and do dress enfemme at work once a week.Luckily my boss lets me do this once a week,she loves my en femme side including my co workers and customers.My boss prohibits discrimination and takes care of it asap when it happens

EjayeCD
05-07-2008, 06:18 AM
I have been a police officer for 26 years, and I'm noe achieve the rank of Lieutenant. I do underdress occasionally at work. I enjoy underdressing, but with my position, it is a risk.

Deborah Jane
05-07-2008, 07:18 AM
Nah, not really, i,m a car painter in a car bodyshop.
I wouldn,t even risk underdressing at work:sad:

MJ
05-07-2008, 08:08 AM
at the moment i am on disability , i volunteer at my church. my job is computer upgrading and networking and odd jobs I also run the media shout during service yes up front and center and as i am full time i am dressed all the time ..

TracyH
05-07-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm a mechanical designer. I also do some 3d modeling and drafting. I don't dress at work. The last thing I want to do is wear mens AND women's clothes that I hate.

Sarasometimes
05-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Firefighter. Don't dress since no one has made bunker skirts yet. Hey wait, that is an idea?!? Anyone know where you can get Nomex bras?

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 01:21 PM
I recently retired from a twenty year career in the food manufacturing business. I have underdressed for as long as I can remember. Now that I am retired I can devote as much time as I want to being myself and expressing my desire to cd. Since retiring my life has changed for the better and I have never been so happy in my entire life.

KandisTX
05-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Corporate sales.. underdress (waist down) daily, and neck down on Fridays when I do not have to visit clients.

Kandis:love::rose2:

paulaluvssz8
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Paint and Body tech. I fix and paint your cars that you wreck on your way to a great sale on Panties and stockings. :heehee: Makes you wonder when you buy a wreck car and clean it out and find all kinds of girl stuff in a guy car??

Veronica53
05-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Operations Manager for a construction company,can't dress there but do sometimes underdress panties...pantyhose.

Marcie Sexton
05-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Fortune 100 corp, as a traffic controller

Cassy11
05-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Just plain retired, and loving every moment of it.

debbeelee1
05-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Retired mechanical engineer. turned owner operator truck driver with the SO. Can get dolled up in the truck when not on a run and in the motel on the weekends. Don't want to try driving a big rig in heels though!

Niya W
05-07-2008, 06:50 PM
I work in a call center. Don't dress, and will have to change jobs when I go fulltime.

I work in a call center to, doing tech support. So far real negative comments about my nails or eye brows. No on has said any thing about my earrings either

Tedi
05-07-2008, 06:52 PM
As I've said before.. I make water.

Chryl
05-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I have had many hourly paying jobs, and can not dress at work now or ever.

MixedEmotion
05-07-2008, 08:34 PM
I am a Computer Aided Drafter for the US Army Corps of Engineers. Since there are more males than females I feel uncomfortable under dressing.:sad:

tamela bell
05-07-2008, 09:07 PM
i work in a state correctional facility (prison) and as we are force to wear a uniform and are searched regularly{just like the inmates} so it is not possible to dress at work.

AKAMichelle
05-07-2008, 09:37 PM
I own my software development company. Since I work out of the house, I very seldom get to dress unless on a business trip.

I think I program better when dressed :D

Under dress all the time as situations permit.

Misty_cder
05-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Civil Engineer at a large public works agency. I have worn panties a few times, but that is about it. We have several gay people, but no transgender that I know of.

twistedcody1
05-08-2008, 08:33 AM
i work for a magor crane company driving a truck and rigging so cant dress the people here are another bread i do wear panties most of the time and my toe are always painted there pink now i am in counsleing and dont know what i am going to do when i start transition

renee k
05-08-2008, 10:31 AM

Pilot for Low cost airline. Perhaps we've talked to each other!

Huggs, Renee

KathrynCleve
05-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Yes, I go to work dressed. I am a Knowledge Center Manager for a Denver business think tank, so I work from my home office as a telecommuter. Basically, I dress 24 hours a day five days a week and not on the weekends. My supportive wife makes it possible.

flacindycd
05-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm a independant trucker ,I own my own triaxle dumptruck, was a OTR trucker, but getting on in my years and needed to be home more, working on a total carreer change...

iwearstockings
05-08-2008, 02:47 PM
I work in the film industry as a prop maker. Its a fantastic job and I love it! Been doing that for 13 years, before that I was unsuccessfully trying to be a rock star!

Stephanie Kay
05-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I've been a Registered Nurse for 30 years. I teach nursing in a college. I love being with the young women students and my older faculty colleagues. I am the only man/T*girl on the faculty:battingeyelashes:. I underdress every now and then. If they only knew....:heehee:!

Love,
Stephanie

Meg East
05-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I am a chemist in a rural part of the country. Dressing would be professional suicide since much of my business is with people who are much more narrow minded about cd.

Under dressing is and has been my little secret.

brookalicious
05-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Information Security at a university in the Southeast.

Statewide discrimination laws would protect me from ever being fired indiscriminately but I would be hung in the court of public opinion before it ever made it to trial.

I work 30 hour weeks at the campus... the other 10-15 are my time to myself and Brooke. :)

Maddie22
05-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Go to College and I have undressed on occasion at school, but not too much...also bartended most of my 20's and haven't ever dressed there because well its never been a gay bar that I have tended at, and that would put me out of the closet and not yet ready for all of that... I have worked briefly at an office and retail and did underdress there often.

flatlander_48
05-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Mechanical Engineer. Over the last year and a half, I underdressed every day (thong and tights/pantyhose/stockings). However, I am currently in a factory doing machinery installations. Construction sites can frequently be dangerous and unforgiving places, so no underdressing for now...

Baiken
05-08-2008, 07:29 PM
i work in an exchange shop in the center of town as a sales assistant, I don't dress at all really, as i'm not confident enough to, only recently have i had enough confidence to tell anyone there, however they're pretty cool with it i think...

There's someone else who works there who's TS, she's someone i look up to and dresses every day....I wish to be like her + be accepted that way. (i'm not nearly as pretty though, and i've worked there for 9-10 months so many people know me as male...so i'd be scared to dress at all...)

kimmy p
05-08-2008, 10:35 PM
OK, are you ready? I am an ordained, full time pastor in a large church.

Well hopefully you get to wear the robe. :o It's somewhat dress-like.

Juanita O
05-08-2008, 10:41 PM
I worked for the AirForce as an aircraft mechanic for 30 yrs. I am retiring at the end of may.

kimmy p
05-08-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm a massage therapist, plus various part time jobs. I dress in panties, hose, and a stretch Cami, almost daily. Nothing obvious though. It's hard enough to convince male clients that your not gay.

mikecd999
05-09-2008, 10:23 AM
I own a small construction company. I have been wearing more and more fem cloths on the jobs, depending which guys or subs are working. Some don't care what I wear and there are some (the bubba's) that I would never wear anything but my jeans around. About half of my subs that don't care and actually like seeing me in a skirt or jean dress a lot. As long as the work is steady and pays good is all they care about.

Maybe someday I can wear what I like no matter what, but not anytime soon.

faithricd
05-09-2008, 11:31 AM
I've been a firefighter for the last 10 years. Certainly not dressing on duty. Many consider it a very macho job, and I wonder if that contributes to me wanting to dress and get in touch with my feminine side.

Victoria Anne
05-09-2008, 12:34 PM
long haul trucker , dressed when not dealing with shippers or recievers and underdress always , the only male attire I own is shoes and tops

Amanda0208
05-09-2008, 02:20 PM
i'm in regional sales and work out of my home so sometimes I dress while at work. But when out professionally its always drab.
Amanda

MsJoann
05-09-2008, 03:50 PM
I am self-employed in the printing business,over 30 years. I do dress at work everyday but only in toned-down clothes.
Ladies shorts and shoes these days but nothing too floral or blatant. I do get some strange looks from female customers but for the most part it seems that they accept me.
Such things as necklaces and bracelets have never drawn attention or comment...however almost everyone notices my shaved legs. I always catch them eye-balling me.
My dressing at work has slowly evolved over the past few years so most of the regular customers have never seen an abrupt change.
I often have wondered how many of them know about me, and, if it is has affected my business in a negative way.
At the point to where I don't care what they may think. A decent customer will always stay with me because of my easy-going personality.

Bilinda
05-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh boy, I had to add my job to this! I live with two lesbians who are good friends of mine. I am the housekeeper, I do all the housework, take care of the two dogs and 12 cats!

I pay no rent since I do all the housework. So for income I write for others and do my own blogs, so I stay home all day!!! I love it!

As for if I dress up all the time, no. Some days I feel like it, others I just want to wear my PJ's. It feels nice to be dressed up when the girls get home from their job at FedEx though! :o

Farrah
05-30-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm a teacher. No i do not dress for work.

ShannonGermany
05-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Currently College student for vehicle design. Used work in the automotive industry in germany. No dressing.

maid phylis
05-30-2008, 09:32 AM
when i had a candy route and delivered to super markets in the ny nj area i always went out early so i always wore a skirt and a blouse .when i got to my first store i quickly put on my guy clothes over my femme clothes and did so till i finished delivering and then rode home back as a girl.today i work for boston market as a deliver of food for catered lunches.i usually wear my lingerie under my drabs. love phylisanne:love:

Tomara
05-30-2008, 11:49 AM
I am a self employed mechanic and underdress most of the time when working . , I dont have employee`s but if I did it would not bother me if they crossdressed as long as it didn`t affect there working ability.

Karren H
05-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Underground Coal Mining..... And I don't wear anything fem underground.... For safety reasons.... Mine mainly!! Lol.

I guess if you stretched it you could classify a bra as a "personal safety harnes"? Hahaha

But I go out enfemme on business trips.. On an expense account.. Like the one coming up next week!! :)

cathie
05-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Professional stay at home dad. Wife for 10 years has been the bread winner and loves it. I take care of the kids in the afternoon but by day dress dress dress and train for extreme sport events.

Summer is coming however and with the kids home all the time it dramatically reduces my dress time....sad but I'm glad my kids are home.

María José
05-30-2008, 01:08 PM
I´m a lawyer.

I don't dress at work, but I have been dressed in a court building, not for work, just to know how I feel there. Wow, it was great!!!! And one day, after a meeting with another lawyer, I went back to the hotel, I dressed and I went down to the hotel lounge, asked for a dink and wrote in my computer the report for my client. I hope I could do that every day :daydreaming:

Jessicainme
05-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Retired Marine, dress just at home when no one is around

sophie69
05-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Building Surveyor..... no dressing at work, builders and tvs dont mix lol..... very occasionally underdress but no bra (knickers and stockings/tights only).... but really only like it when i do the full monty! x

adelle
05-30-2008, 02:25 PM
fire fighter - paramedic no could not even if i wanted to job to risky:sad:

Nicolette01
05-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Commercial real estate broker, once in a great while I can get away with wearing pantyhose under my clothes.

nutc4ke
05-30-2008, 03:39 PM
A boeing 777 co-pilot. Nothing can explain the feelings of wearing pantyhose at 35000ft! :D

Maria2222
05-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm a civil engineer and work in construction. CD's are definitely not welcome on a construction site.

Paularus85
05-30-2008, 06:05 PM
My sweetie is in security and from this tread I see that all walks of life are represented here. I am going to look closer at the hands of the males I come in contact with to see if I see any acrylic on their nails.

KateSpade83
05-30-2008, 08:25 PM
I work for what Forbes rated is the 2nd best engineering employer in the nation. It's an indefinte contract job as a Proe Designer / Detailer, but I might use my Mechanical Engineering knowledge here. I'm currently remodeling Lunar Lander stuff in Proe.

I joked at work that if the Army drafted me I'd become gay to be booted; that I'd only start wearing women's clothes. Also joked I must be Britney Spear's size - a 6. There is a TG that works in my company, so maybe if I came to work in a skirt suit, it wouldn't matter unless my coworkers look down on that.

I sometimes wear panties to work, but I don't like getting these dirty!

Alys
05-30-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm studying Pyschology & Law at the University of Melbourne, whilest balancing a part-time job that I landed at a lingerie boutique.
which I only got on a technicality because I asked them how many transfolk they had on their payroll, and then they offered me the job :x

MalibuJenny
05-30-2008, 08:39 PM
I've held a variety of executive positions in the business world.

I don't dress at work and nobody I work with -- apart from a few women that are now friends -- knows about my femme side.

I've never really enjoyed partially dressing, so never had worn undergarments to work, although I could very easily do so.

Karen C
05-30-2008, 11:56 PM
God provides me with good food I make it taste the best it can .

Angela-Russell
05-31-2008, 02:09 AM
In a factory where everybody wears the same uniform, including the GGs. Not a skirt in sight for 8 hours, aagh, TORTURE.

flyhigh26
05-31-2008, 02:18 AM
I work as a packer in a factory and everyone gets along with everyone else reasonably well. There is also a healthy divison of females and males
that work in the factory.
I don't dress when I am working, although I do show off my crossdressing side in stealth by having my hair long and tierd back to look kind of girly from the back.
I sometimes push the boundries by wearing a pink cloth to tie my hair off and that I forgot my hair tie as there are many cloth's used in my work. Once I tired
my hair in a bun with a pinkish cloth and nobody said a thing and there are 20 employees around me all the time.
I think my employers would just think it's wierd and would not care if they knew anyway.

Audrey34
05-31-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm a graphic artist. I don't dress at the job but I sometimes dress when I'm doing artwork at home. Sometimes I'll get so wrapped up in a drawing that I'll forget I'm wearing a dress!
-Audrey

Suzy Harrison
05-31-2008, 02:58 AM
I'm a technical rep for a medical company.

I'm lucky in that most people I interact with are female nurses, so I always feel comfortable.

tricia_uktv
05-31-2008, 04:22 AM
I'm a team leader in IT but don'[t go to work dressed. My Company would be very good with it. A t girl in anpther office has just had time off to go through the operation. Maybe onre day I will start dressing for work but that is a long way away

Laura_Stephens
05-31-2008, 06:07 AM
software engineer for an enormous company. Always underdress. Company has a good policy regarding TG folks, but it does not work in practice. no outward dressing for me at work.

LisaSae
05-31-2008, 06:08 AM
I work in a cubicle maze. I push buttons on a computer all day... At least we have windows so I can look outside and see what I'm missing.

Notbychoice
05-31-2008, 07:26 AM
Network Engineer here. I neither dress nor underdress at work. For me, enjoying it in the comfort of my own home is good enough for me.(<----redundant sentence.) It gives me something to look forward to when I get home from a stressful day at the work place.

Toni_Lynn
05-31-2008, 10:40 AM
I am a computer programmer/ report designer/ data wrangler type girl-computer-geek for a really really really (I mean BIG) big organisation within our own business classification (10th largest nationwide).

I don't go to work en-femme as such, although I wear stuff that passes for male -- women's dress pants, a blouse that you wouldn't know was a blouse unless you noticed that the buttons went the other way, oh -- and I do carry a purse that passes as a man's handbag. Oh -- and underdressing of course.

I have worn my hockey jersey that says 'xxxx Girl's Hockey' when we've been allowed to wear such, and as far as anyone knows I support the team.

The first hurdle that I came across years ago was when I work for a major US chain of electronic stores whose name has two words in it and is found in almost every mall. I was sternly spoken to about the length of my hair -- which was not even as long as it is now! I explained my situation and was told in no uncertain terms that until such time as I would be required by medical (as opposed to psychological) procedure to dress fully as a woman I must not have long hair. If I did, I would be fired.

This persecution led to my drinking going through the roof and my eventual firing.

Once sober, and now back at my true profession (the sales job was a stopgap as no programmer jobs seemed to be available due to the mid80s economic downturn) I vowed that in order to be accepted as just me (dressed or not) at work, I had to be the best programmer and the best employee I could ever be -- indispensable as it were. And so today, people see my work, admire my skills and ability to solve problems and think outside the box (which I think comes with being a crossdresser), and like me! They want me to work on their team. That in and of itself is a direct contrast to my school days when in gym class 'fatty fag' as they called me was always the last to be chosen.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

akaCathy
05-31-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm a software developer for a local government. Drab, drab, drab until I get home.

Hugs,

Cathy

steftoday
05-31-2008, 12:38 PM
lots of us computer technology/software types here...

software development, and no, not at work.

VirginiaX23
05-31-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm a drama teacher. There are times I think I might be able to justify wearing something...interesting, I am somewhat limited by both decorum and the desire to avoid stereotypes. I do, however, get to show my expertise with make-up when I teach the boys and girls how to apply it for the stage :D

Sinthia
05-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Custodian for a high school . . . so it wouldn't go over for me to dress at work. (Competing with the girls). But I do wear panties 24/7. But once the bell rings, I am home and into my dress or skirt.

newtothelife
05-31-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm the Asst. Director of Operations for a large Thrift Store chain. Talk about a CD's dream Job. I have gotten alot of bargains for my alter ego. Have underdressed but have never left the house in daylight fully dressed......YET....sigh.......maybe someday. I see so many brave girls on this sight. Someday I'll stop lurking and post a few pics and maybe that will help me get out of the house while the sun is out.

Bootsiegalore
05-31-2008, 05:16 PM
I am in the field all the time digging for monuments and crawling through bushes and barbed wire fences..... Office days and computed cad drafting is the "Secretary's Day"... woohoo! Besides it does get hot in the desert!

Tara

Tracy W
05-31-2008, 08:12 PM
a communications technician. Sit around and babysit a bunch of cables and commo equipment 12hrs a day. Yawn

I can only underdress at work.

icequeen
05-31-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm a gg in a pretty much male dominated career. I am a software programmer for an international company, it's hard to be girly when you get comments all the time, may be part of the reason I'm kind of tomboyish at work recently. I'm starting to realize I want to be more girly like my so...haha

christinac
05-31-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm selfemployed I wear a simple Dicky uniform that can work both ways, but I also have to judge what is appropiate by who and where I'm working because Jacksonville Florida is still largely closed minded, but there are a few area where anything goes with in reason.
I guess the best way to put it is: it depends on your job and where you work.

christina marie
06-01-2008, 08:22 AM
commercial construction here,and dressed to some degree every day. get some funny looks sometimes, but not really any serious trouble over it. most of the time,they are just trying to see if that really is a girl under that hardhat. pretty much given up on trying to act and dress like a boy for work,just being myself and having fun with it anymore

RachelF
06-02-2008, 11:46 PM
I am doing marketing for a big Information Technology company. They have diversity/non discriminatory policies but I work out of the US, if you have accepting problems there here we got a VERY non tolerant society. So, I do not dress although I under dress from time to time.

Mydia
06-03-2008, 09:13 AM
I go to work fully dressed every day.

...Because I work from home as an eBay seller. It's quite convenient actually; being able to merge my dress-up time with my work schedule :3

Donna Michelle
06-03-2008, 10:25 AM
I love Cathie's answer of stay at home dad "or other mom" while while the wife is the breadwinner! That would be so cool. I never finished school. I had many different jobs over the decades including trash collection, building furniture and meat packaging. On the side, I plowed snow and used farm equipment on my own farm as well as other farms.

For all of my jobs, I secretly wore panties and a bra and sometimes even pantyhose. Many jobs did not allow earrings. My wife has her own web design company and works from home, so she (and her employees) can dress any way they want most of the time. But they cannot crossdress when meeting certain clients. The musicians don't mind at all. If I was educated, I would work for her, so I could dress up all day!

Most of the educated crossdressers use computers, found this forum and posted here. I know there are a lot of crossdressers who are not very educated and have crappy labor jobs like mine. Some are still students and don't have jobs. But it was fun to read this forum anyway. You wouldn't have heard from me, if my wife didn't find this forum for me.

switcheralso
06-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Medic in Indianapolis

_Sarah_
06-09-2008, 05:25 AM
I'm just about to finish up a Software Development course (finish this week).

And i am also in the process of setting up a Software company with a couple friends. Currently working on getting a premesis. :)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
06-09-2008, 07:19 PM
I do IT Tech Support for a large Drug Distributor, work in one of their larger distribution centers in PA. Occassionally wear feminine spandex boot-cut leggings on casual friday. Always wear Thong panties and sometimes they peek out when wearing a shorter length top that just reaches the belt line of the leggings. No one has mntioned a thing. :battingeyelashes:

Roberta Marie
06-10-2008, 07:18 AM
What a great thread. I've enjoyed reading the diversity we have.

I retired from the fires service 3 years ago, a smaller department, and would never have concidered even underdressing on the job.

I am now self employed designing and installing sound systems, working with churches. When I'm in the office (at my home), I'm usually in women's clothes appropriate for an office. On a job sight or meeting with clients, I limit it to underdressing.

I'm off to Las Vegas next week for business, and while I'm in class and meetings, I'll be just underdressed. But I'm hoping to be able to get out almost every night en femme. Since I don't gamble, Vegas is not my kind of town. But the hope of getting out dressed so frequently is really making me look forward to this trip.

Bobbi

Nikki K
06-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Self Confessed Technology Geek

Originally an electronics engineer I now create cool IT solutions for a multi-national.

When in the office I frequently underdress and feel way more 'comfortable' with myself; calm, relaxed, focused. I'm a long way short of even considering full-time at work; that would probably force a career change I don't need right now.
When working from home I'm fully dressed at every opportunity. (Not that often now since coming out to my SO who's currently not supportive)

Wow; I LOVE this thread. It's been truly enlightening to see the broad spectrum of talent in this community.

Nikki

jill s
06-10-2008, 10:24 AM
I service security systems and auto doors. I have underdressed a few times at work but it isn't really worth the risk for me.

Ellen Ross
06-10-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm an electronics engineer for a medical device manufacture.

Leann James
06-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Retired, sort of, I have a small horse ranch that keeps me busy and I can be dressed most of the time. My biggest income comes from the Texas Renaissance Festival. :heehee: Leann :hugs:

fempsyche
06-10-2008, 07:49 PM
I work in a childrens hospital in the NICU

sloane
06-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Director of a corporate and bussines events company.
Never dressed at work...

But some thimes when I work at night in office papers, I have to call my Secretary... hahaha..... Me in Femme!

Rikkicn
06-10-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm an adult web mistress and I manage and produce material for pay sites

amymax
06-21-2008, 04:22 AM
i am currently in the british army and finding it harder to control my urges

Jean Marie
06-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Well my day job is I work for US Postal service inside as a clerk, no one at work knows about me. I do not dress at work except for panties which I wear exclusively. As a sideline I work with standardbred horses [harness racing], I am a licensed owner/trainer currently hae 2 horses racing up at HOosier Park. Also no one at the track knows about me even though I go out most other places fully enfemme usually at least twice a week.

Laura_Stephens
06-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Well my day job is I work for US Postal service inside as a clerk, no one at work knows about me. I do not dress at work except for panties which I wear exclusively. As a sideline I work with standardbred horses [harness racing], I am a licensed owner/trainer currently hae 2 horses racing up at HOosier Park. Also no one at the track knows about me even though I go out most other places fully enfemme usually at least twice a week.

Well, if someone finds out at work, you can fairly easily "go postal" on them!

(just kidding!!!!!!!)

SarahLynn
06-21-2008, 11:11 PM
My job (s)? Hummm, well I was in industrial maintanince support while still in high school which is where I first got the inclination I might be headed this direction.(CD) working in a new supersized drug store (60,000 sqft) I came across a whole shopping cart stuffed full of pantyhose. Hummmm maybe these are my size? They were and were promply put in a location where I could "cart them off" without causing a ripple in the food chain.

Next it was the military where I started after many years to underdress on occassion. Mostly when I rode a motorcycle to work (pantyhose) in the freezing cold of the upper east coast. Then I went into repair work for a local construction company and the dressing, even underdressing, was out of the question. The work is just too dangerious. I didn't really care if i was found out, but nylon when on fire, is not a good way to keep "the boys" healthy.

Then I took up being a security guard. Yeah, I can dress here, and did. Especially when working two shifts on the weekends. No one about to see me. I always took my stash to work and changed, then changed back about an hour before anyone would show up to take the next shift. Had a super drop in one time and luckly it was about a half hour before i was to get off. I had changed out of my skirt and blouse and back into my uniform just before he arrived.

Then i started this work, full time owner operator, long haul, flatbed trucker. I only underdress now, panties all the time, sometimes in the winter pantyhose, and satin pj's or very satiny nightgown for sleep. I was fully dressed including makeup and got stopped one night by a CHP (California Highway Patrol) officer for speeding.:sad: He took one look, smiled a bit then continued to write the ticket. The worst thing about it, he made me get out of the truck and stand by the side of the road until he was done writing the ticket.:Angry3: Gads, I hated that.:Angry3: Oh, and I put a run (ladder) in my hose, and hated that too. :Angry3: Maybe the best thing, he called me "Maam" :daydreaming: until he got close enough to see my shadow through the makeup.:doh:

SarahLynn

Cristi
06-21-2008, 11:19 PM
I do Information Technology and Information Security work for a large corporation.

The IT work is fun and challenging... the IS side is boring and mostly paperwork, reports, compliance and audits :(

I underdress at work, and get to do some dressing and outings during business trips.

noeleena
06-22-2008, 04:08 AM
hi... wow thats a eye openner . i am 60 a builder 40 years in the trade plus othere jobs i am retired now yea . still do some building & yes dressed as a women so no male clothes now a female builder . & just accepted as one which is neat for over 6 years. any way i could not hid my upper body shape a bit too much female looking now for that. what a interesting insight in to how you all are that was real neat..... thank you.......noeleena....

Jamie S.
06-22-2008, 04:11 AM
Between film projects, I'm a waiter(ess) to pay the bills. So next time you all go out to eat, tip your server well, you may be paying for some new clothes :D .

Stephanie59
07-27-2008, 01:10 AM
:hugs:Was a Pharmacist and could only underdress, panties and pantyhose.
Now work as a consultant from home and can dress completely as long as the SO is not around.

irmichelle
07-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Letter carrier for the post office. Walk the streets all day! LOL! Usually wear panties.

Slip Affinity
07-27-2008, 05:38 AM
The largest part of my working career was as a flammable liquids hauler. At times I did underdress but not on a regular basis. I'm retired now and dress any time I want to.

TommiTN
07-27-2008, 05:55 AM
Automotive factory rep/warranty administrator. Currently between assignments and looking for new opportunities.

audrey-lynn
07-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Drive tractor/trailer and yes I dress. Always underdress and alot of the time I wear fem blouse and light makeup also keep my nails done with clear polish. And I have both ears done and wear small silver hoops . No one has ever said a word to me about my apparence.