PDA

View Full Version : snap out of it!!

Kelsy
03-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Isn't it wonderful to wander around in that soft pink fog, enjoying a life of fantasy, walking on the feminine side of the street so to speak!? Do you ever stand in front of a mirror in all of your female finery and look yourself in the eye and all of a sudden say what in blazes am I doing HEY snap out of it!!???

Kelsy:battingeyelashes:

Sandi jo
03-05-2008, 06:20 AM
But I love the soft pink fog!!!

Erica Lauren James
03-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Nope!! Never say that, usually it's man I love being a girl!!

Erica

Megan70
03-05-2008, 06:34 AM
An sometimes the next day takes grip and reality sets in ... but enojy the moment , or day, while you can. but......(snap out of it sometime!)

Shelly67
03-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Omg - yes I do , but ...giggle , in all honesty , I look back into the mirror straight into my eyes , glance over my lips and start to get " excited " . Its then the fog suddenly gets thicker ........:o

Brilliant thread .

deja true
03-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Sure, that happens sometimes, but the fog is so thick and so all encompassing and so comforting that when it clears and I go back and look at my man self in the mirror, I say, "No way!"

If we're already here and participating, the fog has taken us permanently. It colors out entire lives, like our religion. Sometimes it's thicker, sometimes it abates a little, but it's always there. It's just a matter of figuring out how to navigate in it without crashing and burning.

(forever pink tinted) respect & love,

deja

Kate Simmons
03-05-2008, 07:35 AM
"Fog, schmog". It doesn't really exist unless we allow it to. In any case, the real trick is to rise above it and always be happy with ourselves, drag, drab or otherwise.:)

RikkiOfLA
03-05-2008, 10:23 AM
I used to think that I would, one day, "snap out of it." One day, the pink fog would become boring and old, and I would be just as happy being a normal man.

After all, I have lost interest in lots of things over the years that way. My boyhood coin collection gathers dust in storage.

Rather than losing interest in crossdressing, it has become something that I have, over the years, accepted more and more. My new wife and I are having a new home built. It's our dream home. When my first wife (may she rest in peace!) and I built our home, my position on furniture style (etc.) was pretty much, "whatever you like, dear." This time, I'm taking a much more active role in the design. We are reaching consensus on all the important things before we commit to them. My femininity is much more involved this time.

Blessings,
Rikki

StacyCD
03-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Nope! The only thing I wish is that I had accepted myself earlier!

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-05-2008, 10:49 AM
No fog here, I can see clearly and just love my fem side, wish she could come out and play full time.

CaptLex
03-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Isn't it wonderful to wander around in that soft pink fog, enjoying a life of fantasy, walking on the feminine side of the street so to speak!?
Just watch out you don't walk into traffic that way. :heehee:

Emily Ann Brown
03-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Nope...I say "What am I doing this for?" when I go back to male mode.

Emily Ann

jennifer41356
03-05-2008, 12:14 PM
No never have, I look at mysel and think...I am sooo lucky to look more like a girl than a guy:c9::jumping:

jaina
03-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Isn't it wonderful to wander around in that soft pink fog, enjoying a life of fantasy, walking on the feminine side of the street so to speak!? Do you ever stand in front of a mirror in all of your female finery and look yourself in the eye and all of a sudden say what in blazes am I doing HEY snap out of it!!???

Kelsy:battingeyelashes:

What life of fantasy?
No I've never said that.

Dee Jay
03-05-2008, 12:18 PM
I often look at myself in the mirror, examine what I'm wearing and how it looks, and then think to myself...
"What the bloody hell am I doing??!!"

This doesn't last too long though. Soon after it's...
"Legs look great, nice skirt, it suits you." and then all is well again :)

DJ

amber 07
03-05-2008, 12:28 PM
I used to feel that way when I was married to a variety of women that didn't know, or didn't accept my CDing but after finding an understanding partner I NEVER have those thoughts. The pink fog is real and its how each of us deal with it is the important answer. It may be different for all of us but I truly believe it exists.

jessielee
03-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Kelsy,
actually, i feel as though i am snapping out of the life most consider normal!
waking up, aprising myself in the mirror accurately for the first time.
the fog is intoxicating
and can be worrisome in the morning.
yet the recognition of a deeper reality than merely one of genitles or chromosomes brings out new colors and a new brightness to existence and a new spring to my steps.
it is no fantasy, giddy as it feels,
to step free and say to the me in the mirror,
"hey girl! looking nice tonight! i really like you,
and would like to take some time to get to know you."
i like the light in your eyes...
finally, after a life of self recrimination,
i approve of myself
and embrace all that can be,
step by step, in a process.

Kelsy, you look great; nothing to snap out of!
please, keep on sharing!
warmly,
jessie

Vieja
03-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Looking in the mirror is enough to snap me out of any pink fog I may have stumbled into. I would love to find the opportunity to have a makeover done. Then I could look in the mirror and enjoy, pink fog or not.

Vieja

Jilmac
03-05-2008, 01:08 PM
I have never really wanted to snap out of it, I enjoy the pink fog way too much. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Littlej10
03-05-2008, 02:34 PM
The only person in the mirror is me, always will be. The sun is shining so no fog here.

Deborah Jane
03-05-2008, 06:48 PM
The longer i stay in the fog, the more i want to stay.
Maybe one day the fog will lift and the only thing left will be me as Debs.:daydreaming:

Paula_S
03-05-2008, 08:19 PM
No, I just stand in front of a mirror in all of my female finery and look myself in the eye and think, 'I've died and gone to heaven.'

RobertaFermina
03-05-2008, 08:29 PM
It Happens.
It happens more often when I am not dressed.

But it doesn't happen very often at all. :heehee:

:rose: Roberta :rose: