PDA

View Full Version : Rare opportunity

Jill
03-05-2008, 06:20 PM
I've lived in my new apartment now for almost two months and my dressing has been relatively sparse. My room mates are just to unpredictable for the most part, when I know one of them is going to be gone for awhile, the other is likely to be home. If I dress, it's mostly just in the privacy of my own room. One of them has gone out of state for a few days and the other has left for work. For once, I can dress in peace and not be on edge in my own apartment, it's nice. I have to go to school tonight so I gotta change back to "normal" in about an hour. This is pretty rare for me right now, but I'm doing my best to enjoy it while it lasts.

melissaK
03-05-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm doing my best to enjoy it while it lasts.

Stolen moments . . . the beauty of the evening sunset is ephemeral, but with its end there's always the promise of an equally beautiful sunrise . . . so as the clothes come off and the drawer closes, there's always the promise of more enjoyable times when you next open the drawer.

hugs,
'lissa

jessielee
03-05-2008, 06:32 PM
hi, Jill!
can't claim credit for this but it popped into my head when i read your post, its from a movie;
do you realize that Superman is different from the rest in that his super suit is for his real persona, it was made from his baby blanket from Krypton, found in his capsule by the Kents (wonder how she sewed it or cut it...).
he changes into, he affects Clark Kent so he can blend in, learn, observe, pretend to be normal and have relationships, a job, share simple human joys, etc. he's not human. but he has needs for love and companionship and stimulation. so he lives a charade for all the best reasons. but Clark Kent is the chimera, though it grew upon him.
we have needs and much to offer and to share.
and have felt stymied for all too long.
i'm glad you're here Jill.
hope we can help
may you fly high!
while grounded sincerely.
a warm hug,
jessie

jessielee
03-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Stolen moments . . . the beauty of the evening sunset is ephemeral, but with its end there's always the promise of an equally beautiful sunrise . . . so as the clothes come off and the drawer closes, there's always the promise of more enjoyable times when you next open the drawer.

hugs,
'lissa

that is so gorgeously sweet, 'lissa!
thank you!
jes

TSchapes
03-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Jill I take it your school situation is a temporary one. Once you are on your own, it will get better. When I was in college back in (mumble, mumble, mumble) I abstained totally for four years. When I graduated and was on my own, look out!

So do enjoy when you can!

Love Tracy