PDA

View Full Version : Not much, but it's something...!

TGMarla
03-05-2008, 07:53 PM
My wife knows I crossdress, but I doubt she knows to what extent. She thinks it's wierd, and does not seem to want anything to do with it. I don't shove it in her face, either. I dress only when she is not home, and only when I know she will not come home and "surprise" us both. I respect her wishes enough to go back to guy-mode well before she gets home, and I always try to make home a place where she is glad to be. It's our Sanctum Santorum.

We never discuss the crossdressing. I think that's the way she wants it. I'm okay with it, too. It's what works for us, and it seems to be working very well.

So anyway, last night, when getting ready for bed, I reached for my toothbrush, and saw again that it was all worn out. I didn't have a spare, and I always forget to get one when I'm at the store. I think I usually get mine from the dentist. So I asked my wife if she had one I could have. She looked in her drawer in the bathroom, and did indeed have one. So she gave it to me. The only thing is, it's pink. I jokingly said to her to not tell anyone I now had a pink toothbrush. She answered back with a kind of sideways glance and a smile, "It's okay, we both know you like pink!" I even got a little kiss afterwards.

Sometimes the small things make us feel the best.

:)

Sugar
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
That was sweet!!

Deborah Jane
03-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Sounds like she may be coming round slowly.

Mary Jane1
03-05-2008, 08:00 PM
That's nice, and you're right. It is the small things that make the difference.

Raychel
03-05-2008, 08:02 PM
:daydreaming: I just love to little moments

il.dso
03-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Yes, sweet story indeed!
My situation sounds similiar to yours.
I wish my wife were even that
supportive or interested.
I'm hoping for more understanding in the future...

debbeelee1
03-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Aww Marla, that's a start with your wife! Keep it up with little steps. Now I think I'm going to go out and get a pink toothbrush too!

RobertaFermina
03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Awwww! how blissful to be Understood !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

DanaJ
03-05-2008, 08:32 PM
She was just trying to make up with you since she has secretly been using your toothbrush to clean the grout ;)

TGMarla
03-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Hmmm.....that would explain that "gritty" texture to the toothpaste.....and the taste!

:sad:

Alice B
03-05-2008, 09:19 PM
To para phrase, with changes, a famous statement. "that's one small step for womanhood.":heehee:

Kristen Marie
03-05-2008, 10:26 PM
It is the little things like that. I really appreciate how your respect the boundaries in your marriage....knowing what will work and what will not work. Sounds like you have a nice balance. Take those little surprises and cherish them....and more will come....especially in playful moments.

Angie G
03-06-2008, 10:07 AM
That was cool. :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
03-06-2008, 10:35 AM
That is cool.....Reminds me of the christmas present my wife bought me. We were in Macy's and she asked me if I would like a new robe and PJ's. I said OK. So out of the blue she asked if I wanted them like her's. I quickly said "Yes". So we went to the ladies department and looked at robes and PJ's. She hands me a PINK long robe that zips up the front and says, "Try this one on". So right there in front of everyone, I try on the robe. It is a perfect fit. She even got me PINK satin PJ's. Now if it would just get warm enough so I can wear the PJ's. LOL Forcasting 2-3" of snow tonight. LOL

Sandra
03-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Why all the "oh she may be coming round " "how sweet" etc. It was toothbrush fgs that she gave Marla, that doesn't mean she's starting to accept the cding.

Shelly67
03-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Don,t go ice skating girl - the ice has been broken . But then again - who knows ?? She may have just found it humerous .....
If , youre wife is slowly be coming to terms a little more than you realize , how wonderful for you both !
But , I think you should certainly carry on as you are , dont push the subject , give her space and perhaps if she asks a question on youre female self , before answearing , inquire if she,s comfortable discussing on the subject . Approach it all at her speed - only if she wants to tho .
Good luck to the both of you ..........