PDA

View Full Version : Question about breast forms

sami1952
03-05-2008, 08:33 PM
I just bought a new pair of breast form,they are tear drop style and what i would like to know is the correct way to wear them, tips from anyone?

Roberta Llyan
03-05-2008, 08:38 PM
I just bought a new pair of breast form,they are tear drop style and what i would like to know is the correct way to wear them, tips from anyone?

Just my opinion, but I have similar ones and I wear them with the tip up and slightly outward from the center of my chest. That's just me though. I don't know if there is a "correct" way or not.

Alice B
03-05-2008, 08:53 PM
There is no correct way unless they are specifically designed as right and left sided. Try different positions to see what you feel looks best on you. There may be some variance based upon what top you are wearing. Bottom line - enjoy the feel and look when you are wearing them.

sterling12
03-06-2008, 03:41 AM
You can wear them anyway that suits the bra and your preferences. That's kind of the point with the teardrops, they provide options.

When you wear a regular bra, most folks go "point up." From the side it looks much more natural and it gives you a slope above the main part of the breastform. With a strapless bra, usually the wings are tucked into the sides. (You wouldn't want them sticking out of your strapless gown.)
If you are using adhesive, it will look usually better if you go "point up," and in that position it helps the adhesive to have a larger anchoring area.

Teardrops, if the cost isn't prohibitive, are almost always a better choice than triangular forms. (But, the triangles will often work better with a strapless garment.) Really thinking about it, if you have the money buy both types.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Vicky_Scot
03-06-2008, 06:07 AM
I wear the teardrop forms with the point at the side so as Sterling said, it looks much more natural and it gives you a slope above the main part of the breastform.

Xx Vicky xX

jaidee
03-21-2008, 09:49 AM
I agree with everything that Sterling and Skirt Lover have said. Point-up gives you a more natural looking shape but wearing them side-on as it were with the point towards the arm pit gives you (I think) a better sensation of "feel" as it were. I love to move my arms back and for and brush against them.

Just out of interest, mine fill a C/D cup. What size are yours?