PDA

View Full Version : a new girl

sonia_1388
04-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Hi to all...
Im a new member to this forum...Im from India (it really is a terrible place for a person like me). I have some definite plans for transition. Im a medical student n hope to qualify in US for the post graduate education.
I live in a terrible society.There is absoluetely no place for transsexuals like me. I need some advice.
Though i have many many female physical characters but my body is also masculanising fast. I cant get on estrogen as recurring medical examinations n society pressures will ruin my career n life. would u plz. tell me that if i get on androcaur , will that stop my masculanisation? Help me plz..

Sierra
04-28-2005, 09:09 AM
Hello Sonia,I have never used androcaur,but my guess is that it would cause impotence,then atrophy of the male genitals and help prevent hair loss since it will block tetosterone.I've been on hrt and these things occur if I use pre opp doses of estrogen and progestins.Indian ladies are very pretty ;)

Keri_T
04-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi Sonia, welcome to the community! :D

Tristen Cox
04-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the forum. Just be patient and give a few more people time to respond to this thread. I'm sure someone can help give you available information. We're here to help, you're not alone;) Best wishes.

ChristineRenee
04-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi Sonia and welcome to the forum. To address your question about Androcur...yes..it is an anti-androgen which is designed to block testosterone output. It will help reduce the excessive growth of body hair and lighten your facial hair as well.

I hope you enjoy our community here. Lots of wonderful girls here to get to know and associate with. You are among friends here.

Love,
Chrissie:)

Chrissycd
04-28-2005, 10:01 PM
about your transition, Sonia. Going feet first without the medical guidance you need can bring about some major problems for you physically. This is NOT a race. Use your head, not your heart. Wait until you get accepted here for medical school, then get the proper attention, and it will be a much safer experience for you. Also, here you will find that universities that are worth a damn will have a gender services branch that supports and serves girls like us. Be smart. Wait, and do this intelligently.
Stay strong.
Chrissy

sonia_1388
05-01-2005, 07:36 AM
I thank you all for ur valuable suggestions n support. It has been a very bitter experience for me all these years living as im not. I meet people faking myself. It just gets on me sometimes.
Im 19 presently, that makes me near about post teen . Inspite of not being on hormone therapy till this date, i own feminine physical features which im so proud of. I have very little facial n body hair. Im quite tall but my frame is small enough for a girl of my age.Im quite fair too. This means i would be a presentable woman if start my transition after my graduation. But inspite of all this i long for being the real me. I dont want to delay my transition.
Even when my classmates pass comments that how "girly" i look, it somekinda makes me happy or say contented at least..
What say?