PDA

View Full Version : No you're not having these ones.

rachel_rachel
03-07-2008, 07:23 AM
I mentioned it in another thread a few weeks ago... Every time i buy flats on eBay my wife claims them, really annoying too at times....

Anyway, i just bought these tonight on eBay and while i had them up on the screen i called my wife in and told her, You're NOT having these ones, they're mine!

http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/df/89/d64e_1.JPG

Anybody else have the same or similar sort of problems with their wives or girlfriends?

Karla_CD
03-07-2008, 08:01 AM
My girlfriends shoes are quite different sizes...:heehee: However I may end up losing a few items of lingerie or clothes at times.

I am not really going to know, how much I will lose, until we meet up again in April.:2c:

Shelly67
03-07-2008, 08:07 AM
LOL. This ones far too close to home ......I recently brought a gorgeous stretchy camo green top , with laced up arms ( prolly a bit too young for me but I looked fab in it ) ....god the thing was gorgeous . Wifey looked at it with a Great Whites grin as it emerged from its packaging ...instead of the normal " how much was that " ? came ......it,ll never fit you .
It did . She hated it .
But she nicked it anyway .
God I love my wife .
But she,s a cheeky one .........COS SHE NEVER EVEN GAVE ME A PENNY FOR IT lol !
Beware - they snoop more than we know ...giggle .:)

Penny
03-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Over the years, my wife and I have an understanding. "What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. Who is the real girl anyway!

:hugs:

Penny

Lesley Ann
03-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Our shoe sizes are diffrent, but even if they were the same I like high heels, and my gf prefers flats and 1" heels. But we have the same size in dress and skirts and we swap around all the time, infact I quite like it when we are out togeather as man and gf and she is wearing either a top or a skirt of mine, particularly when she get's a compliment. We always go out shopping togeather and our clothes taste are very similar, so when we do swop her family cannot tell the diffrence. After a day shopping we both try on each other's new clothes and have a mini fashion show. I am so lucky to have found such a fantastic women. lol Lesley Ann

DemonicDaughter
03-07-2008, 08:41 AM
I tell my SO that if she wants something but is unsure about the size to get it and if it doesn't fit her, I'll buy it from her. We have the same taste in clothes thankfully and not far from the same size. Only shoes are different because there is no way she fits in my shoes. :( I agree that what's hers is hers and if she feels the need to share, great! But if not, no problem, I buy my own. :D

bgirl
03-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Before I came out to my wife, she 'claimed my purple sports socks and my sandals. I think she thought they were to feminine for a man. Now she is hesitant to borrow my girl stuff. I think she worries about me borrowing hers.
I also wore kilts before coming out and she told me well as long as your not sitting at home wearing my lingerie. In my mind I said "I have my own!!"

DawnL
03-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Bought a nice sweater jacket yesterday at C. J. Banks (love that store). When the wife got home her first comment was "Ooh I like that." My first response was "no!" Clothes we share at times, shoes are never a problem. She could put both her feet in one of my shoes. lol

DeeAnn
03-07-2008, 03:36 PM
The wife and I wear very different shoe sizes but the rest of our clothes are a different story. We have divided the closet up into my guy clothes, my girl clothes, our girl clothes, and her girl clothes.

If it fits us both we share. If it doesn't we divide. It makes things easier because whether I get something new over the internet or she does it's hard to regulate sizes closely.

We find that sharing clothes makes us feel closer to one another. Besides, when you 'lose' something to the wife it's just an exuse to spend more money and she usually doesn't mind because she got something new first.

It also makes shopping together more fun.

Nicole Erin
03-07-2008, 05:44 PM
My wife uses my stuff a lot. I even had to replace all of my makeup cause my wife used most of it.

Kelsy
03-07-2008, 08:16 PM
my wife has raided my panty drawer on occation and has made off with a few pair that I have never seen again and she has a couple pair of my jeans that I adored but I love to share with her. and she is so sweet. She always finds nice things for me.

Kelsy:battingeyelashes:

Amy Hepker
03-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Sounds to me you have a very accepting wife and you should be happy, even if you do have to buy her shoes.

Sarah**Jane GG
03-10-2008, 05:51 PM
I so wish I was abit slimmer, then I would be pinching all my girls clothes lol

Hugs
Sarahxxx

Jada Rose
03-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Actually, It's sort of the opposite for me. Several times in the last little while, my girl has informed me that "those are MY jeans". Which is funny considering that she is 5'2", and I'm right at 6'2". Shame her blouses won't fit too.:heehee:

Dalece
03-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Nope we have are own seperate things including make up. Besides myfeet are to big for her:laughing:

waspookie6
03-11-2008, 02:46 AM
I *wish* we could share! There are things that get worn so infrequently my closet is stuck in the 90's...and hates it.
We almost had a battle when I got rid of the 80's stuff in 1993 - it rebelled by hiding two shirts and a pair of pants.

Lucky those that can wear each others, you get to shop more often!!! ;)

slamddoger
03-11-2008, 03:40 AM
my wife went on a dite and now we are both the same size. so we share thing now it is fun to wich her try diff. thing on.