PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose gets me every time

michelleCA
04-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Yeterday my boss took me to lunch at my favorite chinese place. And it's my favorite because all the hostesses and waitresses wear short black skirts and black hosiery. The two waitresses yesterday were absolutely gorgeous. One waitress had these thick thighs and opaque hose, the other was a cute blonde wearing ultra sheer hose. All I could think of was rushing home to become Michelle, and going over there to give those lovely girls a hand. And ofcourse dreaming of some after work fun!!!!! How many of us experience this daily??? I just wanted to be one of the girls!!!!

Katie Ashe
04-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Yep, always, mostly everday.

Reference http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7306

Katie

michelleCA
04-28-2005, 12:56 PM

Katie
Im not alone..................
Although it seems like that sometimes.............

sophie/girl
04-28-2005, 01:08 PM
i look at girls all the time on the street . on the train any were but its not because i am a pervit i look at thier clothes if i see anything nice i wonder what it would look like on me
sophie/girl

Christine Hanes
04-28-2005, 01:33 PM
I look at women all the time. And legs in hose always get my attention. I sat accross from a couple of young professionals at lunch last week and one was wearing thigh highs with a medium length skirt, but the slit was just high enough to see the stocking top. Drove me nuts.

The hardist thing for me to do is not comment to women about their shoes or clothes. At times it is okay, but to say something to some stranger I pass on the street would be weird, wouldnt it?

stephanie1000
04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
There is nothing better than legs in stockings. love the look of the calves all the way to the thigh. But your absolutely right 8 times out of 10 that person your commenting to will probably look at you a little funny. But i know i just love wearing them and showing off my best set of legs. :cool:

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeterday my boss took me to lunch at my favorite chinese place. And it's my favorite because all the hostesses and waitresses wear short black skirts and black hosiery. The two waitresses yesterday were absolutely gorgeous. One waitress had these thick thighs and opaque hose, the other was a cute blonde wearing ultra sheer hose. All I could think of was rushing home to become Michelle, and going over there to give those lovely girls a hand. And ofcourse dreaming of some after work fun!!!!! How many of us experience this daily??? I just wanted to be one of the girls!!!!
HYE MICHELLE; I know exactly how you feel-I really find ladies wearing lovely stockings or tights on beautifully shaped legs a perfect turn on! Better still is the thrill one gets when you manage to purchase a pair yourself and feel the lovely material against your legs.Having fairly long decently shaped legs I find myself getting turned on by my image in the mirror! and I get the wildest dreams if only you split yourself into two entities male and female and make love to your mirror image!! :D

Have lots of sexciting hosiery fun!!
Love and kisses,
English blue eyed blonde,
Samantha.xx

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-28-2005, 02:04 PM

Katie
Hye Katie; Just like to say "hello" to you-you have really lovely pins from your picture and look like like a real beauty.You have made me get the old stockings and suspenders out again!wow!

Love and kisses,
Samantha.xx

michelleCA
04-28-2005, 03:02 PM
I look at women all the time. And legs in hose always get my attention. I sat accross from a couple of young professionals at lunch last week and one was wearing thigh highs with a medium length skirt, but the slit was just high enough to see the stocking top. Drove me nuts.

The hardist thing for me to do is not comment to women about their shoes or clothes. At times it is okay, but to say something to some stranger I pass on the street would be weird, wouldnt it?
Sounds like you had an inspiring lunch as well. I don't have to work today so I am cleaning the house and enjoying the legs of Michelle today......

eileen1969
04-28-2005, 04:21 PM
I very much agree with you and I just love pantyhose so much, that when I see other women wearing, I have to sneak a look! and I do! some girls catch me and smile! Its also turn me on very much that I just go wild on myself at times and flaunt my pantyhosed legs! "whew~hot topic!" much love Eileen :p

michelleCA
04-28-2005, 05:18 PM
I very much agree with you and I just love pantyhose so much, that when I see other women wearing, I have to sneak a look! and I do! some girls catch me and smile! Its also turn me on very much that I just go wild on myself at times and flaunt my pantyhosed legs! "whew~hot topic!" much love Eileen :p
Oh yes I love to sneak a peak as well......Love to try and figure out what brand and stlye they're wearing.......wondering if they are wearing panties with them......and jealous those aren't my legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!