PDA

View Full Version : I Did It!!!!!!

Mikala0589
03-08-2008, 12:05 AM
I FINALLY DID IT!!!! I went out and met up with the sisters of boston for about an hour And I was in the bar, dressed fully en femme for the first time in my life. I was sooooo nervous, but they made me feel right at home. I started sweating terribly when I got there, I was so embarrassed. Anyways, im pretty excited. Im not sure I really passed too well but i tried.

Melissa-M
03-08-2008, 12:14 AM
That Reilly good it dos not mater if you pasted you got out there and gave it a go. I'm new to going out to and I think that it get easer the more time you do:battingeyelashes:

jessielee
03-08-2008, 12:16 AM
good job, Mikala!
you're much farther along than i am!
cool you have a watering hole like that to go to.
wish i did!
not pass so well? at your profile all i can see is a boot!
hope to see more in time. and to show more as well.
next time will be easier!
high expectations,
jessie

jenniferwhite
03-08-2008, 12:32 AM
wtg girl !:^5: next time invite me along please.. I am from plymouth :love: jen

Paula1950
03-08-2008, 12:36 AM
I bet you looked real pretty all dressed up.
Paula

Angie G
03-08-2008, 01:05 AM
That's great hun you faced it and you won you rock girl. :hugs:
Angie

Kayla Shadows
03-08-2008, 01:11 AM
as long as you had fun,thats what counts.its a big step and you can be proud of that

Amy Hepker
03-09-2008, 05:15 PM
You will get better with time we all do.

sterling12
03-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Next time it will get easier, and the time after that, easier than the previous, etc. etc.

Beware, it becomes addictive. You will probably never be satisfied to stay in that bedroom ever again! Congrats, you have a lifetime of fun and adventures ahead of you.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Myojine
03-10-2008, 02:06 AM
I FINALLY DID IT!!!! I went out and met up with the sisters of boston for about an hour And I was in the bar, dressed fully en femme for the first time in my life. I was sooooo nervous, but they made me feel right at home. I started sweating terribly when I got there, I was so embarrassed. Anyways, im pretty excited. Im not sure I really passed too well but i tried.

NICE! Do you imitate a feminin voice? ive been trying to pull off a girls voice but cant seem to get rid of the deeper tones.

Dalece
03-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Thats one small step. Now the first one is done don't stop. Very good job I know the feeling well. :yippee:

Michelle04240
03-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Congrats:yippee:

I have been dying to get down to a SoB night out.
Did you pass? Pft..who cares as long as you had fun!!

Patty
03-10-2008, 08:06 AM
The first step is the hardest-way to go

CandyDarling
03-10-2008, 10:21 AM
So courageous - I still have not made that move. Invite me too next time I am right near Boston.

tiffanythecd2001
03-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi, i too went out my first time,2 weeks ago, i did not spend the time, rush thing after work, but my first trandsgend'er meeting ,they made feel right at home, i wasnt on edge or anything,and i need'ed better makeup-shower ect, but we must take our baby steps first ,before we can walk in heels:heehee:, but anyway you are on way, dont stop now, go to pc and look up the trandsgend'er places in your town, thats what i did, for i say to everyone, true beauty come from the heart and what you feel about yourself, i spent 6 hrs for this profile photo, just getting ready for photo,:heehee: my next outing this summer is to mall of america and get face makeover and shopping spree,anyway goodluck on next outing, Tiffany.:love::D:thumbsup: