PDA

View Full Version : night girl out

vannesahermosa
03-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Still feeling butterflies when you go out on public? I just had my second time going out in public with some others cd girls it was so fun ,but the feeling of to be recognized for some one and to know that i wearing high heels and my short skirt ,it's just make that experience unique. wow i did feel as a scared girl on the firt date. butterflies in my body:daydreaming: ican't wait to do it again.......:kiss:

Angie G
03-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Glad you enjoyed you go girl :hugs:
Angie

jenniferwhite
03-08-2008, 12:28 AM
wtg girl ....:battingeyelashes: next time take me with you!:daydreaming::love:jen

Paula1950
03-08-2008, 12:33 AM
I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I hope I could get the courage to go out in public dressed.
Paul

Amy Hepker
03-09-2008, 05:30 PM
It's a great ruch ain't it??? WONDERFUL!!!

sterling12
03-10-2008, 01:58 AM
Your always going to have that problem. Always a very small possibility that you will run into someone you know.

However, I doubt your femme-self looks much like your male-self, and I can't imagine that someone would recognize you as you passed them during a brief second in time.

If you were hangin' at The Parliament, or someplace similar...the odds are that your potential identifier is half or completely drunk, looking for other guys and not T-Gurls. You are also one person in about 3 thousand on a typical Saturday Night in that joint. Even if as a CD you stand out a bit more, it's not a really big deal in a place like that. Most people don't even pay attention to you.

Last idea, since your already in Orlando, try a night out at a Phi-Ep meeting. Even if recognized, the person doing the cognition will also be dressed too! I would call that a very safe environment.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Peace and Love, Joanie

Chari
03-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Great that you are going out in public! Each time out will be a new and exciting adventure. Always be comfortable in what you wear and keep your attitude and confidence high! Be safe and enjoy.

Hugs2U, Chari

lisaanns
03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
yesterday,(in guy mode) i went into a payless and asked the clerk if she thought these shoes would be nice with jeans (while in guy mode and wearing them in the store, i bought them), about 30 minutes later i went back to that payless and talked to that same clerk and she didnt recognize me (now in girl mode) when i showed her the shoes she still had a hard time believing it was the guy she has seen a few minutes earlier. Thats why i feel kinda safe going around in girl in daylight to regular stores. btw i am 6 foot 4 inches tall without the 13wide heels. (i stand out :) )

victoriamwilliams1
03-12-2008, 12:10 AM
yesterday,(in guy mode) i went into a payless and asked the clerk if she thought these shoes would be nice with jeans (while in guy mode and wearing them in the store, i bought them), about 30 minutes later i went back to that payless and talked to that same clerk and she didnt recognize me (now in girl mode) when i showed her the shoes she still had a hard time believing it was the guy she has seen a few minutes earlier. Thats why i feel kinda safe going around in girl in daylight to regular stores. btw i am 6 foot 4 inches tall without the 13wide heels. (i stand out :) )

Being like Lisa I did the same test and talked to the same people and they did not know I was the same person from the other day. BTW I am 6ft 8in.

I still stay as far away from home as I can even knowing what I know.

Josephine 1941
03-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi Vannesa, The way you look in the pic, as I see you is, a very beautiful women. I don't look half as good and I just got back from Key West spent the whole wk end plus as Josephine. Durning the day shoping with my gril friend an going bar hoppying at night. The 801 bar on Duavl St. has a great drag show the second one starting at 11 was the best. Yes I did get looks but my girl friend loves me as a women and we have a real great time shoping an such. 2 yrs ago I spent a whole wk in P Town an you learn a lot being a women the first time living 24/7. I now have a great pair of low heels sandles too shop in, high heels are for night time so that after you go dancing your feet are not killing you. go for it girl an have fun.

Josephine :love:

jessielee
03-12-2008, 02:52 PM
hi, Vanessa!
what a nice look!
and i'm so glad you have friends to hang with.
butterflies are so cool!
we are reminded we are alive
and out on an edge
instead of safe and predictable
and drab.
wonderful, prettygirl.
good job!
warmly,
jessie

Darlene-VA
03-12-2008, 02:58 PM
I go out often with girl friends to have dinner and with each time it will be easier for you too. So enjoy yourself out on the town or just going to the 7-11 to buy a jug of milk

Sandi jo
03-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Hope another great time is soon for you