PDA

View Full Version : nice lashes wasted on a boy

jessielee
03-08-2008, 08:48 AM
stereotypes!
reflecting on a number of recent threads on mid or mixed gender,
i recall how cute i would have been "if only a girl." aren't older sisters a bugger sometimes?
likewise, playing gently, sharing emotional moments, wanting to hug, as a child, what a shame it was all frowned upon in the sixties besides making one a target for the boy's boys on the playground.
my fantasy has changed; instead of wishing i'd been born gf, i wish mother has treated and dressed me as a girl, for my lashes, for her desires perhaps.
am i weird? i think to grow up jealous of gfs gave me a deeper appreciation for all things femme and my own latent femdom, than to take it for granted as the way things are.
simply,
jessie

EllenTheWonderGirl
03-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Many is the time I've wished, or hoped, or just thought about things as they could have been. Oh, well. Today is what I make it, and yesterday is gone, as they say.

Kate Simmons
03-08-2008, 09:08 AM
I know what you mean Jessie. Some of my female relatives, Aunts, etc. use to comment on how nice my lashes were and I "should have been" a girl. Little did they realize just how much those "innoculous" comments worked on me. Tough being an impressionable young kid sometimes.:)

Wenda
03-08-2008, 09:08 AM
When I was very young, my mom's younger sister and an older sister's daughter, ie, my aunt and cousin, would have been in their late teens. I had forgotten that they used to give me home perms, creating some nice long wavy hair. I found an old photo recently showing one of my nice hair-dos. Then I reached school age, and it all had to end.

TSchapes
03-08-2008, 09:11 AM
am i weird? i think to grow up jealous of gfs gave me a deeper appreciation for all things femme and my own latent femdom, than to take it for granted as the way things are.
simply,
jessie

Yes you are, but I love your weirdness, and your steam of consciousness. We are what we are by chance and on purpose. We can look back and see what has happened to us and be thankful we have had these experiences. Not to treat it like a burden, but as a type of awakening. If we treat it like a gift, we will be much better for it, both male and female sides benefit.

Love, Tracy

deja true
03-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Gosh, Jessie! you sure made me dredge that memory out of the deep dark past!

I remember being about 6 years old, sitting on the 'el' in Chicago. I kept batting my eyes at a couple of young office girls so they would keep complimenting me on my long eyelashes! My God! You're better than therapy!

thanks for the recovered memory....

respect and love (for your mighty mental powers)

deja

wow! just wow!

jessielee
03-08-2008, 09:41 AM
thank you, dears,
Tracy, yes! an awakening! no burden, but a miracle!
Deja, not so mighty, trying to simplify. thank you. may we all stimulate each other!
dear Ellen, no regrets. this is.
Salandra; spot on! impressionable, yes, how imapcted then and for such depths of new discovery and sharing!
Wenda, wow. your hair, too bad it had to end. brings back to me the seed for my next thread.
i want to just hug all of you!
i want you all to hug me, not beat me with a dictionary after i required a translator for my previous verbal hemorrhaging!
didn't we all just want to be loved?
isn't it still the same?
love you all.
dearly,
jessie

Littlej10
03-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Been there, heard that and stumbled through it. Wish it could happen now and I still need the hugs, to give and to receive.

Amy Hepker
03-09-2008, 05:27 PM
I was told many times growing up that I had beautiful long girl eyelashes.