PDA

View Full Version : Supportive

DemonicDaughter
03-08-2008, 05:05 PM
We all understand that for a relationship to work, we need to be accepting and supportive to our partners. Often its the little things that really make the biggest difference.

I was wondering, how do you show your support for your partner and what do they do that proves to you how much they love you?

Example:

Last night, as I have done every Friday since finding out about my SO's CDing, I ran her a hot bath, poured her a glass of wine, gave her a pedicure, manicure and facial. We go out often and I help her find things to enhance her appearance as a female. I love doing this!

In kind, she has designated a specific area for just my easel and paints. She respects that I spend hours painting and never feels I am neglecting her when I do. This is something I have never had from a partner in my life. I'm usually trying to explain my moodiness, need for "alone time" as well as my passion for painting for hours on end. She takes a great deal of interest in my art and doesn't mind my endless obsession with it, even when it disrupts our lives.

Sandi jo
03-08-2008, 05:37 PM
I try to tell her as much as I can that I love her and I too try to give her alone time

jessielee
03-08-2008, 05:45 PM
raising children, we work as a team. we each have different strengths and awarenesses and, so far, complement each other nicely.
and where i don't think her undergarments or night dresses are "doing" it for me, i get her a nice gift occaisionally which is really for me, in more ways than one.
selfish, manipulative bugger, aren't i?
but it does spice things up a little,
which is so important too, besides communication.
she's a gf, i'm an aspiring fem.
nice fitting together of opposites with the sincerest form of flattery.
and my hair is longer than hers!
so i clean it out of the shower drain, awwww.
it takes compromise and commitment.
i work hard at not comparing her with the mischievous redhead i see in my mirror at night, when she's off to work...
for we live in the real world
and my fantasy is very real
and so is our family.
not to get all heavy but you made me think, thank you.
hugs,
jessie

Kelsy
03-08-2008, 06:27 PM
DD,
It sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship! My wife has always been very supportive right from the start. I thought it was best that she know everything about me including my CDing before we got married. Out of respect for her feelings and, in a way to support her, I made three heart shaped refrigerator magnets that would help her let me know how receptive she was at any toward my dressing. One heart was pink which says dress as you like everything is great, purple says if you want to mix a little girls thing with you male dressing than go ahead but not total fem, blue says no dressing I want my man. well she is so wonderful she tossed the purple and blue and said just be yourself sweety. :daydreaming:

Kelsy:D

Nicki B
03-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I was wondering, how do you show your support for your partner and what do they do that proves to you how much they love you?

I try to do as many intimate things for her as I can. (Just what, let's not go into..)

She isn't able to much for me now (though she certainly did when she could) so the smallest thing is important. But when she smiles, she fills my heart to bursting... :D

CharleneCD
03-08-2008, 10:21 PM
She has been wonderfull to me with the crossdressing. She loves to buy things for me, helps me with my make-up, and is more than willing to go out with me.

Now for my side. Up until this week i have been slacking a bit at taking care of Her. i am supposed to be house hubby and have been letting Her come home from work to a dirty place. So to change things in Our relationship i offered to give Her total power in Our relationship. She accepted and now i am at Her beck and call. i have totaly devoted myself to meeting all Her needs and wants and keeping Her happy.

Amy Hepker
03-09-2008, 05:07 PM
It sounds like you have taken a giant big step in the right direction, enjoy.

Raychel
03-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I guess my wife shows her support by taking the kids to her mothers for the afternoon, almost every Sunday. Leaving the house to me, and she always calls before she comes home, giving me time to get back in drab.

:love::love:

Eugenie
03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
My wife is not really supportive... Just tollerating that I x-dress, and only when she's not around or when I'm not at home... She knows I do it but that's all.

Neverthles, I try to be as attentionate as I can towards her. I know it is very difficult to her to accepts my x-dressing, even at this rather limited level.

In a sense I am already grateful that she does accept as much as that... So I want to let her know that I'm thankful to her in my own fashion. This goes through being as nice as I can. I don't have other means as the subject of crossdressing is almost taboo...

One thing I do is avoiding to be too "visible" , by that I'm not talking about coming dressed "en femme" in front of her but just being cautious not to have obvious signs of my x-dressing in my behaviour...

And that is already not so easy...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Alice B
03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
There is never a day that goes by that I don't tell my wife just how much I love her and I never go to bed without telling her. I give her all the freedom she needs for her projects and she does the same for me. She accepts my dressing, but not in her presence, but there are times I can be dressed when she is home. Next Tuesday she will go to a meeting and not get home until after 10 PM. I will dress with her knowledge and be dressed when she gets home. It will be OK and she will simply let me know she is home and go to bed. When we wake up in the morning I will still have full make-up on and it will be OK as long as I take a shower right away. It is all a matter of open discussion and total honesty.

Sure I would like my wife to accept more of Alice and let me dress in front of her. That may happen or never happen, but our love is strong. You are a very special lady to be so openly accepting and I hope you know just how special you are.

Cynthia_0101
03-09-2008, 10:01 PM
We have been through lots together in the last 12 years and have always been supportive of each other no matter what we do.

The one special thing we do though is before I go to work we kiss like it could be the last time we ever see each other.

Sarah**Jane GG
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I encourage her do dress more and give her all my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs

Sarahxxx

DemonicDaughter
03-10-2008, 08:58 PM
This is great! I love the response! I was curious if there were things outside of CDing also that you both do for each other? You know, its always the small things that make a difference. Like when my SO notices right away I've cut my hair, or gets things for me without me even saying anything. Just like how I like to sneak downstairs and make coffee to bring to her in bed. :D