PDA

View Full Version : Using Corsets, waist cincher, girdls.

norbie
04-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi everybody,
I would like to know how many other girls use a corset and/or waist cincher, and/or girdles to help with the femine figure.
I love corset and girdle, especially i use the girdl allways. the reason is this I do not like to tuck 'IT' between the legs, but pull IT up and press it against the belly. So one or two girdles do a great job in this way.
Would be interesting to know or learn more from other girls.
Love to all from Norbie.

JoannaDees
04-28-2005, 10:10 PM
I bought an expensive custom corset from Dark Garden and have not used it much. It tends to squeeze the blubber up and out and ..... well, ewwww. Diet time.

Rachel Morley
04-28-2005, 10:32 PM
I love corsets. They give me a feminine shape that I love.
Here's a pic.

Angel

Petra Jane
04-29-2005, 03:53 AM
I love corsets. They give me a feminine shape that I love.
Angel
Oh I agree!

I've just got a new, tighter, corset from eBay and I'm training my body with it most evenings now. Already (found) my waist with a six inch reduction after just three wearings, going to keep up the wearing to see if I can make the shaping a little more permanent!

Felicity
05-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, both corsets and girdles and other shapewear are most effective at reshaping what you have to appear more feminine. The Corsets are the best, I have 4 of them. The only way to get that magic figure is to lose weight. Corsets and shapers will then wake a trim body look even more stunning.

Corsets will actually make a permanent shape change to your body if you wear them for 18+ hours a day. I'm not sure, but I think they help make the fat go away if you were them that long.

One thing I look for in shapewear is to taper my ribcage better. I have two longline bras that are tight and actually reduce where my ribs want to protrude out, giving me approxamately 2" smaller ther.

Sophie
05-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Here's mine!

Got it from www.honour.co.uk

nice underbust corset which takes me from a 30 inch to a 26inch waist and is super comfy!

I love it, especially under my maid Uniform!

Sophie

norbie
05-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Hi,
You made my day Sophie. You are absolutly georgious - beautyful - wonderful and so on. You have lovely hips, how long did you wear corsets? If this is your first one then....WOW. A great girl and true feminine - congratulation my dear
Love and hugs from Norbie

gender_blender
05-03-2005, 01:20 AM
I haven't used one, but I would like to get one, mostly for goth outfits.
I was in southern NH yesterday trying some of the nice ones at the Frederick's of Hollywood store in the Nashua Mall.
Good times. :-)

Charlie

cdgirl
05-03-2005, 11:11 AM
:
Hi everybody,
I would like to know how many other girls use a corset and/or waist cincher, and/or girdles to help with the femine figure.
I love corset and girdle, especially i use the girdl allways. the reason is this I do not like to tuck 'IT' between the legs, but pull IT up and press it against the belly. So one or two girdles do a great job in this way.
Would be interesting to know or learn more from other girls.
Love to all from Norbie. hi i love to wear girdles and corsets and being fully figured like me and a pretty large bootie as whell.the corset or cincher gives me the hour glass figure.next time i like to get the laced up kind but who can lace me tighter could you hugs with love cdgirl. ;)

Fallen Angel
05-03-2005, 11:47 AM
i use a waiste cincher but not all the time just under certain dresses, the short and tight ones xxx

Sophie
05-03-2005, 01:52 PM
You have lovely hips, how long did you wear corsets? If this is your first one then....WOW. A great girl and true feminine - congratulation my dear
Love and hugs from Norbie

This is my first one but i can't seem to stop wearing it! got it down to 26 in on the first go though!

Sophie