PDA

View Full Version : construction girls

CharleneCD
03-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Today Bunny decided it was to be a charlene day. So she picked out what i was to wear and had me dress. Then it was time to work on building the closet wall. Us girls were both busy with all sorts of power tools and dressed nice and fem for the experience its always nice to spend the day femme with my Mistress.

docrobbysherry
03-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Charlene, that sure sounds like fun! Does Bunny come from a big family, maybe? With a lot of sisters, maybe?

vivianann
03-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Wow a new way to remodel a house. did you go to home depot enfemme to get supplies?.

CharleneCD
03-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Charlene, that sure sounds like fun! Does Bunny come from a big family, maybe? With a lot of sisters, maybe?
Well She does have three brothers..... LOL Sorry no sisters though.

Wow a new way to remodel a house. did you go to home depot enfemme to get supplies?.

No not fem, but i did have to wear my collar. It was my regular one though not the cute pink with rhinestones on She bought for charlene to wear.

Marvina Martian
03-11-2008, 01:05 AM
I spent the weekend en femme doing stuff around the house too! I wore my short shorts with a tight little cutoff t-shirt that has no selves and a very low v neck. Add my tool belt and what a site to see was I :battingeyelashes:

I finished the install of a new alarm system in the house and the shop, running wires, digging trenches for the conduit and making everything nice and clean looking.
Then on Sunday I wore some nice tight stretch jeans with a baby doll T and proceeded to install some new water lines and a couple of faucets on the side of the house. More digging and some basic plumbing skills came into play here. It all came out well, being this is the first time I have done anything like either of these two projects! :D

The fun part was going into Home Depot for supplies :heehee: ;)

Good fun!

Bunny "GG"
03-11-2008, 02:55 AM
Bre & Vivian,
If we still lived down in Mesa, Arizona...which has the big town atmosphere, Charlene would have been made to go in fem. (In fact, she did the Walmart there a couple of times)...But, here in tiny town, michigan...just not the best thing for her to do, since our business depends on our public face here in town. You know the routine,,,,small towns, big gossip..However, the black studded collar and tags did make the trip! heehee Actually, she is to be collared at all times except for doing business directly in our small town. The Home Depot is in the small town next to us, that is bigger, so we are not as worried about the collar. :dom:

bgirl
03-11-2008, 08:37 AM
You girls have so much courage! I had to go to goodwill and buy some femme gear I could get paint and drywall compound all over. I didn't have any femme gear I was willing to sacrifice and for whatever reason, I wanted to dress and work on the house. I decieded to do both!!! My wife came home and could tell I was dressing by my pink tennies on top of the work clothes pile!

jessielee
03-11-2008, 08:51 AM
very nice!
no, we don't lose our tool aptitude when in the frill mode!
and i encourage my little tomboy that tools are for uses, not for boys.
of course, as i demonstrate, its not in dress...
sounds like fun.
painter's hat off to you,
jessie