PDA

View Full Version : out for my first time

lkngfrfaith99
04-29-2005, 02:21 AM
hey there ladies yesterday i was out for the first time all dressed up and i love it. it was a scarey feeling but i got through it and did it.

Julie
04-29-2005, 02:28 AM
Hey, well done in getting out for the first time, I hope it all went well. Now you can't tell us this without some details so c'mon, spill the beans. :D

JJ

jenny c
04-29-2005, 03:28 AM
Well done!! can be nerve racking can`t it i can remember my first time i was totally petrified but after getting over the initial nerves thing got better i am glad i made those steps to venture out it was great to meet other tgirls face to face and not in chat......i hope you continue to enjoy going out.

LindaTS
04-29-2005, 08:21 AM
Way to go girl. It will get easier each time you go out. I remember my 1st trip to the mall. I was just going to walk around for a while but by the time I got to Sears I didn't get any adverse reactions from anyone so I decided to buy something. Wouldn't you know it, the check out lady wanted to talk. I hadn't given any thought to my voice. I thought, Oh no. Not here. But everything went OK. Scared me to death though.

Methos
04-29-2005, 10:19 AM
Wow well congrats on your first time going out. I've always wanted to do that but haven't had the courage to do so yet. Not sure if I can ever be passable enough to go thru with it

eileen1969
04-29-2005, 05:33 PM
:) wow! I recall my first time! I was about 13 and I was in heels, very awkward for me because it was my 1st time! I was in a lavender dress, white lace nylons, lavender pumps and sweater! I was with my late ex and youngest brother! But the very 1st time alone was indeed scary too for me! and it was a night time and I was still a teen! this was shortly after with the other experience! Here I am 35 and I recently came out once more! I was so scared I could not even leave my car! I was that scared! but now, I fully free and single! how can it be any better? having a chioce of being a man that I feel like or do I feel feminine! Balance is key for me with all my heart n being true to myself! take care Ronx-x-x-x

MistyCD
05-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Good for you girl, bet you can't wait to do it again and again and again, etc

Luv Misty

GypsyKaren
05-01-2005, 09:14 PM
I just started going out a couple of months ago so I know how you feel. Isn't it awesome? I highly recomend it to everybody.
GypsyKaren