PDA

View Full Version : Without Makeup

wannabie
03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Have any of you posted pictures of yourselves without any makeup?
If so I would like to see them. the natural look.

Seville
03-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Sure...Look up Butterfly Bill...He's a much appreciated regular on this board.

linnea
03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
I've gone out en femme but with very little make-up, but I have not posted any pictures of myself that way. But I have removed all of my pictures anyway--at least for the time being.
I'm afraid that someone might use them without my permission (and on this site that's virtually impossible to require or control).

Vicky_Scot
03-12-2008, 05:02 AM
Have any of you posted pictures of yourselves without any makeup?
If so I would like to see them. the natural look.

Why do you not get the ball rolling wannabie.

Xx Vicky xX

Dalece
03-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Only on haloween

Nadia-Maria
03-12-2008, 06:36 AM
I posted one recently on the picture section :
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78485

Hugs

Nadia

jessielee
03-16-2008, 02:02 AM
dear Wannabie,
here you are
a la natural!
kisses,
jessie

Peka TG
03-16-2008, 04:10 AM
I have no make-up on in my avatar picture...well just a little lipstick:daydreaming:

xoxo
Peka

Amy Hepker
03-16-2008, 05:59 AM
You don't want to see them and I don't want you to either, that was a long time ago here.

Melora
03-16-2008, 06:15 AM
I might, but I will wear a mask.. :D
Makeup is a boy/girls main salvation..

wannabie
03-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Why do you not get the ball rolling wannabie.

Xx Vicky xX

I don't want to give your townfolks a scare.

Since more women are wearing less makeup I wanted to see if anyone has a natural feminine features.

JennyS.
03-16-2008, 08:54 PM
I don't want to give your townfolks a scare.

Since more women are wearing less makeup I wanted to see if anyone has a natural feminine features.

Makeup kinda hides your little secret!

Rachel Morley
03-16-2008, 08:59 PM
No make up!? :eek: ... are you kidding me? I never dress without make up. I think I look hideous without "the slap" :D

Next month, our crossdressing group in Sacramento, the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/), is having a femme 101 make up class with two professional makeup artists from Lancome. They're going to do a two hour talk and demonstration to our group and I'm dreading it. Why? .. because one, I don't want to be picked to be their model and two, everyone has to have a small table and mirror in front of them and follow along applying our make up as instructed. This will mean we all take off our make up and re-apply in the class. Take off my face in front of everyone?? .... err no thanks, that'll "burst the bubble" for me and how I imagine everyone else perceives me :o :sad:

I know .... I'm "sad" :o

Stargirl
03-16-2008, 09:01 PM
I imagine it's the same feeling from the teen years...when I would take my current boyfriend to meet...mother....and she whipped out THE Baby Album. I always ducked into the kitchen to avoid seeing him faint dead away. Mother saved the worst photos from the dreaded Baby fotog sessions. Big bug eyes, drooling. Eyes half closed. Baggy diaper. Sparse hair, flattened. And, of course, no make up. Mother : "Wasn't she a cute trick ?" Teen boy ..."uh sure um do you have any cola ?....."

JennyS.
03-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh Racheal! How I wish I could be brave enough to attend something like that! Lucky! I have a difficult time with my makeup, so a little help from a pro would be greatly appreciated!

Jodie Wexler
03-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Never!!!