PDA

View Full Version : "Home Alone"-- Oh My!/"Home Alone"-Day 2 Wig Shopping **Merged Thread**

vikki2020
03-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Well, this is nice! Looks like I'm going to be abandoned for a week!Wow, I haven't done this since.......I've never done this!Whats a girl to do?Well for one, I plan on staying en femme as long as possible--at least 5 days.Now, if the weather will cooperate,I plan on getting to my "to do" list.That includes shopping at some new places,and branching out a little farther.Hopefully, I'm going to buy a new wig, this time in person, not online!This will be a true vacation for me, as my guy self will be "gone"!Can't wait!:)

Shelly Preston
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Good luck and enjoy your girly week

teresa jeen
03-11-2008, 07:58 PM
get yourself a calgone relax yourself shave them hairy leg's and just enjoy being yourself. its miraculus what a tub of hot water will do. heat and chill at the same time!! just be you and take these times for yourself.

Deborah Jane
03-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Enjoy your week..Sounds like fun:)

Mary Morgan
03-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Vikki, would I love to be in your position. What fun. Wishing you the grandest of times and of course, be sure to take lots of pictures!

victoriamwilliams1
03-11-2008, 08:13 PM
I would love to have a week myself

Seville
03-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Good Luck!...Don't Burn Out!...Savor every minute!...
Take and post photos of your adventure! :thumbsup:

Love,

joann07
03-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Woo hoo!
Good for you!
Let us know how it goes.

Hugs!

docrobbysherry
03-11-2008, 08:42 PM
get yourself a calgone relax yourself shave them hairy leg's and just enjoy being yourself. its miraculus what a tub of hot water will do. heat and chill at the same time!! just be you and take these times for yourself.

Calgone? Ok. Just make sure you have enough fresh batteries for your vibrator!

Pandora
03-11-2008, 09:21 PM
That sounds great vikki. I am single and live alone and since a kind of "coming out" to myself recently and having a few days off work I have spent the last 5 days en femme. More than I ever have before and am absolutely loving it. Cooking, cleaning, watching TV. Everything is better en femme! Have loads of fun.

MJ
03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Enjoy every minute of it , don't forget the bubble bath too :hugs:

vikki2020
03-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! Well, it's 5pm on Friday,and I'm starting to get dressed right now!This is going to be great:) I've got some things planned, like an appointment to check out a new wig, and the rest, we'll see what happens! Hugs, Vikki!

CrossdressinGoth
03-14-2008, 05:09 PM
you go girl..... be sure to have a blast and enjoy being you this week

racquel
03-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! Well, it's 5pm on Friday,and I'm starting to get dressed right now!This is going to be great:) I've got some things planned, like an appointment to check out a new wig, and the rest, we'll see what happens! Hugs, Vikki!
Good news,have fun.It's been awhile since I got to spend a whole week being me but I'll never forget how it feels after a couple of days,shall we say normal?:thumbsup:

Kristen Marie
03-14-2008, 06:06 PM
And we need pictures!!!

Joanne Davis
03-14-2008, 06:15 PM
You go girl....have a great time

JulietLewis
03-14-2008, 07:37 PM
I've always found that a nice set of acrylic nails keeps me in the proper frame of mind for longer times en femme.

vikki2020
03-14-2008, 10:02 PM
Thats funny, J.L.--thats exactly what I'm going to do. Just got back from a drive around town,got out and walked around some of the busier neighborhoods when I was able to find parking!As for pictures, I'm trying. My Girls took the camera on their vacation, and I've got an old one I'm trying to figure out--the LCD screen is broke, but it works--kind'a.Crossing my fingers!

Angie G
03-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Lucky girl enjoy hun :hugs:
Angie

jessielee
03-15-2008, 12:41 AM
good job, girl!
wish i were in your sassy shoes!
please, have fun
be yourself
lol, like i needed to say that!
and don't forget to share some pix!
happy for you,
jessie

Laurelanne
03-15-2008, 02:27 AM
Have fun buy alipstick or two as well, maybe some underwear that always makes me feel better enjoy....enjoy.:heehee:

Dalece
03-15-2008, 02:41 AM
Some gurls have all the luck. but go ahead enjoy yourself you deserve it.:thumbsup:

vikki2020
03-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Since I have all this time on my hands, I talked myself into a new experience.Never have shopped for anything that needed a lot of interaction with the sales staff.I went to "Raechels Wigs", here in Chicago, and it could not have been easier!I was a little nervous at first, but it's a very comfortable place,that really caters to crossdressers.I got an inexpensive wig, but it looks nice.I was treated great!Took my new look out for a while,walked a bit, shopped a bit,and had a nice afternoon.

summermarie
03-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Congrats sweetie! I have a place here (http://bestwigoutlet.com/) and they are really helpful and cater to CDers! I love those kind of places!

tifftg
03-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Great story, I have shopped there as well with Velma. It was terrific, very welcoming and comfortable. Any girl in Chicago who wants a wig should be going there rather than shopping on line.

tiffany :2c:

See my photo there from another thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1223949&postcount=8

JaytoJillian
03-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Lucky you! I will have a couple of weeks to myself this summer, and I have something planned for every day! Enjoy your "girl" time to the fullest!

Jill

vikki2020
03-16-2008, 08:51 PM
Stayed home today, but still dressed casually.Next three days, I'll be out and about!It's going to rain, but temps in the 50's, so I won't have to bundle up!Yes, I saw that pic Tiff,and it gave me a little more confidence to go in--thanks!I told Velma that I recognized her from a picture I saw here.After three days, there is one thing I learned----it's dang hard to type with these nails on!!:heehee: