PDA

View Full Version : Information on www.hotornot.com please.

TSchapes
03-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok, I see a number of girls out here putting their pics on hotornot.com.

You don't have to tell me your secrets if you don't want to, but:

Do log yourself under your true age, or what you think you can get by with?
Do you think there are any poses that seem to be better than others?
I have looked on the site and noticed that provactive clothing does not get a higher score, is this true?
Any other tips you'd like to pass on?

Now watch; the dead silience hits...

Joy Carter
03-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Tracy, don't expect and old war horse like me to put my face up there. Unless there is a red headed GG that is interested.:daydreaming:

MJ
03-11-2008, 09:35 PM
i use my real name and my real age i am **female** . i change my picture just to see if the "look" is right for me . real people rating me gives me sometimes good and bad ... it's another tool in my arsenal

Michelle04240
03-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Ok, I see a number of girls out here putting their pics on hotornot.com.

You don't have to tell me your secrets if you don't want to, but:

Do log yourself under your true age, or what you think you can get by with? My true age
Do you think there are any poses that seem to be better than others?A good picture is a good picture
I have looked on the site and noticed that provactive clothing does not get a higher score, is this true? I'd say so.
Any other tips you'd like to pass on?

Now watch; the dead silience hits...

Good luck. I have had a few pics up for a while myself.

marny
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
MJ. Ty wonderful video, It only sadens me that I could never come close to you in looks. You are somethinijng to behold! :)

docrobbysherry
03-11-2008, 11:36 PM
I've been playing at hotornot since someone mentioned it here last year. It's odd the way scoring goes. My pics usually start high, then the score drops. After 200 votes, it goes up again. Around 300, it drops again!

Some of the girls here get good scores. Mine r all 5's and 6's, with a rare 7. Not very good. "Skin", seems to score better than " classy". My age is listed as 35, I think.

I got better scores running as a " woman", than as a "man".
This pic is currently rated 6.9. One of my highest scores.

insearchofme
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
When I signed up I signed in as a man. So either women or gay guys should be looking at my profile, after over 200 votes I am stuck on 6. I do use my real age also.