PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping en femme

Claire3
03-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Its not something i make a habit of.But last night i went to bed in my hose,bra,panties.breast forms and chemise.it felt wonderful waking up to the feeling of my magical clothes and forms next to my skin.It was also very nice that i was already dressed to start the day!mmmmm!:)I know this subject has been discussed before,but really needed to share it.Thankyou girls:love:

breanna53
03-12-2008, 12:41 AM
i know what you mean, it just feels good. all i do is a night gown and breast froms once in awhile, but its nice.

Pandora
03-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Thanks for sharing Claire. I've been on a bit of a binge the last week or so and every night have slept with some level of dress on. Love waking up with the hair from my wig draped across my face and feeling the panties and bra staps against my body. Absolutely fabulous!

Marvina Martian
03-12-2008, 02:37 AM
I love it as well. Luckily I get to wear nighties to bed every night and a couple of nights a week put in my forms. My wife is cool with it so I am very, very happy! :D

Eugenie
03-12-2008, 03:04 AM
For me, sleeping "en femme" is wearing a nightgown :heehee:

Sleeping all dressed in daily clothes is something women rarely do... Perhaps in airplanes (not very comfortable:doh:) or when too tired or too drunk to have the strength to undress (not very elegant :o),

However, as a crossdresser it is a nice fantazy to fulfil... Better be good at ironing clothes on the next day though... :D

:hugs:
Eugenie

Melissa-M
03-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Its great sleeping in fem Pj's I have now for about 7 yrs I would not have it any other way:battingeyelashes:

karynspanties
03-12-2008, 05:35 AM
I usually sleep in atleast a pair of panties. Most nights though it's panties and a cami or full slip or chemise. I personally don't see the attraction to sleeping with a bra and forms on. It would be way too uncomfortable for me. To each there own.

Kate-May
03-12-2008, 06:04 AM
I started to do this two weeks ago and what a pleasure it is at bedtime. I, too, wear panties and either a long black satin slip/nightgown or a short, satin, lilac chemise. I love the feel of the satin against my skin.

Josey
03-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Like everyone else I sleep in fem. Most times nite gown and sometimes panties and bra. In am join my wife in the study for coffe and paper. I'm extremely lucky to have a wife who doesn't mind my Cd activities. :)

annekathleen
03-12-2008, 06:47 AM
I know the feeling, and it feels great!
I've even slept in a pair of womens shoes, stockings, so that I could see my painted toe nails.
It's amazing what any particular piece of womens clothing will do to all of our senses.

Emily Ann Brown
03-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Every night in either long gown or short teddy, over panties and bra with forms in, and cheap wig I bought to sleep in only. Feels wonderful.

Emily Ann

Charleen
03-12-2008, 07:49 AM
A nighty or PJs for me. Don't count the pantys as that's all I wear anyway.

Phyliss
03-12-2008, 08:08 AM
Nylon tricot PJs or nightgown and a pair of undies, everynight.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I fell alseep in my recliner while watching TV. I hadn't changed for bed, so I was fully dressed. I found it to be really uncomfortable waking up, with bra and stockings on. I understand the idea of "the look" when first opening your eyes, and I guess that's nice, I just have a different view of comfort when sleeping.
Been wearing nighties or PJs so long now, I don't remember how it feels to wear anything else.

stefcd1
03-12-2008, 08:32 AM
I have been sleeping in a nightgown and panties for several years now. Some weekends I glue my breast forms on and love the feel of them under my nightgown! I tried going back to sleeping in guy mode a little while back and couldn't. Guess I will be a girl (at least at night) for the rest of my life :)

Stef

misspatty
03-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Most nights I sleep in my comfy Leading Lady leisure bra which holds my smaller enhancers in the perfect position. I've gotten so used to the feeling of waking up with my breasts in place. It feels so wonderful!

Patty

Angie G
03-12-2008, 09:37 AM
I've slept in nightwear a few times and enjyed it. :hugs:
Angie

Angela Burke
03-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Usually just a very plain nightdress.
But if there's a fire nearby I've got a lovely Babydoll Pyjamas set to change into just in case I have to get carried down a ladder by a big fireman.
Well there could be cameras present couldn't there?

donnadawn
03-12-2008, 10:06 AM
i ALMOST ALWAYS SLEEP IN A NIGHTGOWN IN THE WINTER AND A BABY DOLL IN THE SUMMER. SOMETIMES I INCLUDE A BRA AND PADDING JUST TO FILL OUT THE OUTFIT. I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS AND STILL GET A THRILL EVERY NIGHT. MANY NIGHTS I TAKE MY BUBBLE BATH EARLY JUST SO THAT I CAN GET IN MY NIGHT CLOTHES. AAAAAAAHHHHHH! IT IS SO NICE FEELING!

SarahHall
03-12-2008, 10:09 AM
I also enjoy sleeping en femme. I always wear a pair of panties and a nightie or a teddy that matches.:hugs:

nikki47
03-12-2008, 10:40 AM
i love to sleep in my silky holdup stockings and a nice thong.To feel the silkiness of my stockings when i wake up is a wonderful feeling.

Nikki

Vieja
03-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Nightgown and panties work for me. Stumbling down the hall in the middle of the night on my way to the loo with the gown swishing around my ankles makes getting up not such a terrible experience.

Vieja

april lynn
03-12-2008, 11:28 AM
my so like me sleeping in my night gown I have sleeped in it for 3 years since we got togather

Sandi jo
03-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Panties and a bra fo me yes its great to wake up this way

Paula1950
03-12-2008, 11:33 AM
I love to sleep in my night shirt and panties i feel so nice.

monika40
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
I love sleeping en femme. Two or three nights a week. It is not uncomfortable for me, maybe because I sleep on my side or on my back. It is wonderful waking up with forms ,bra , panties and a gown. Love it.:):)

jessielee
03-12-2008, 12:32 PM
oooooooh, stop it!
you're giving me goosebumps!
silky and sheer,
jessie

annekathleen
03-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Sometimes just a pair of panties will do it for me.
Sometimes I like wearing a full slip,
Sometimes over a pair of sheer energy pantyhose,
Sometimes with a bra and breastforms.
Sometimes totally dressed, but I have to be careful
when I get up in the middle of the night to take a leak!:heehee:

Karla_CD
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM
I have been sleeping in a nightgown and panties for several years now. Some weekends I glue my breast forms on and love the feel of them under my nightgown! I tried going back to sleeping in guy mode a little while back and couldn't. Guess I will be a girl (at least at night) for the rest of my life :)

Stef

I normally sleep in a pair of panties and topless, Cami or in a night-shirt. I do have a few silky nighties but I get so hot & sweaty.:sad:

Anyway... Only once did I wear my breastforms in a bra to sleep in and it was a little uncomfortable until I got to sleep.I I am wondering, whether or not the glue tugs the chest skin during the night? I just picked out the above quote at random. sorry.

Josie Angel
03-12-2008, 03:02 PM
I am loving my pajamas I bought last week at Lane Bryant. Just wishing the legs were a little longer. But the soft material. Mmmmmmmmm.

I can't wait until Friday! I am going somewhere special where I can try on wigs and bras. And hopefully they can help me figure out my other measurements. So I can start buying dresses and nightgowns and lingerie and....! *swoons*

Sleeping totally en femme sounds wonderful.

I can't wait!

debbeelee1
03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
I love sleeping en femme when I can. My SO and I are truck drivers and sometimes I've got to sleep in a moving, bouncy truck! And, sleeping en femme at a truck stop wouldn't be a good idea if I started sleep walking!:battingeyelashes:

Tedi
03-12-2008, 05:32 PM
I sleep en femme every night.. despite the fact that I always sleep in the nude. For me.. en femme isn't about what you wear.. it's a state of mind.

Carroll
03-12-2008, 05:47 PM
every now and then. If I am dressed during the day, I'll sleep enfemme at night. Most nights I just wear a pink night shirt my wife bought me

Danille
03-12-2008, 05:52 PM
I sleep "en femme" every night. I can't imagine not doing so. The only downside is that my breast forms started to curl at the edges. I guess I toss and turn alot. I bought a second pair for everyday dressing and use my first pair for sleeping in. Normally a babydoll for a cover, but when its cold, a gown always keeps me warm. Like the posts above, waking up as a girl is always a turn on.
D

Bravesoul
03-12-2008, 06:35 PM
I like to sleep in my nighty.. I like to keep it simple, incase I one of the kids needs me, then I can do a quick change.

:fairy2:

Staci
03-12-2008, 07:44 PM
I sleep in panties every night. I usually wear a nightgown about 4 nights a week. Sometimes my wife and I wear matching nightgowns. It's a lot of girl fun.

Wendrme
03-12-2008, 09:00 PM
A half slip and bra work for me. I love the silkyness of the slip and the tightness of the bra makes me realize how much a woman I am. And as I layon my side I have something soft and smooth to cup in my hand - my bra supported breast.

docrobbysherry
03-12-2008, 10:00 PM
One cotten one, 2 lycras. I like the way they flatten out Tom and the boys! A sports bra keeps my forms from moving around. Everything feels nice and tite! Getting too warm here for nite gowns.

Jadeanne
03-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Unless we have company, my wife and I both wear nightgowns to bed - we wear the same size and have several sets of identical style, different color pairs.

Sometimes I do take an afternoon nap while dressed - I usually remove at least my wig, sometimes jewelry, depending on what I'm wearing strip down to lingerie and put on a nightgown. I lay on my back - waking up with boobies is cool!

VeronicaH
03-18-2008, 06:03 PM
It's Wonderful. I wear forms and a nightgown every night.

Veronica :battingeyelashes:

Kimberly9310
03-18-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm like everybody else I sleep in panties and nite gown for about 10years now and I wouldn't change that for nothing.

Amy Hepker
03-18-2008, 06:43 PM
It is wonderful ain't it. I sleep in my Bra and Panties all the time and night gown.

Kelsy
03-18-2008, 06:44 PM
That's what all of my pjs and nighties are for!! I see here it is safe to come out and admit that I sleep with my forms a bra, panties,nighty and my long lovely hair :daydreaming: I love to start my day as such a girl:battingeyelashes:

Kelsy:)

Deborah Jane
03-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Satin nightgown or chemise for me every night.
Also i stayed tucked and wear panties, "stick on" forms and a cheap blond wig.

Veronica 1
03-18-2008, 07:42 PM
For me it is bra, forms and panties every night. Sometimes I will choose my soft cotton pajamas or a slip.

tajohnst
03-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Sleeping en femme is one of my favorite things to do. Last night i went to sleep in a matching set of purple panties, camisole and pajama pants from vanity fair. I thinking tonight maybe a black cami with a black thong, it all depends on what i feel like later tonight.

samantha48328
03-18-2008, 11:03 PM
I sleep in a flannel night gown every night in the winter.:) I have two of them. One I got and the other my wife got for me. No panties or bra, just the gown.

suchacutie
03-18-2008, 11:13 PM
For those of us who sleep alone or with a supportive SO, all these wonderful sensations are available. but

Let me remind everyone else that male satin PJ sets are totally available. I got pants, top, and robe on sale for much less than $100, and it has the move and feel of any of my wife's satin PJs. So, for those who cannot overtly sleep en femme, I highly recommend this route, and she might even think it is elegant!

tina

tiffianycd
03-20-2008, 10:13 AM
I love to dress in fem at night to it feels great to wake up feelings fem in the mornings
Tiffianycd

JoAnnDallas
03-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Now that it is getting warmer, I can start wearing the Pink satin PJ's my wife bought me last Christmas.

DonnaT
03-20-2008, 03:53 PM
I wore my bra and forms one night under my nightie, and my wife didn't like it. However, I've been wearing a gown to bed every night for a few years now, and she's fine with that. She's even bought me a few of the 7 I have.

My latest is a long black nylon confection by shadowline (http://www.shadowline-lingerie.com). I hate taking it off in the morning. :)

http://www.shadowline-lingerie.com/stores/shadowline/catalog/s71737black_ivory.jpg

Pamela Julie
03-20-2008, 04:14 PM
When wearing a bra and forms, I sleep much better than without, and feel much better the next day. Unfortunately, I can only do so when my wife is out of town. She has been gone for a week now and is due back tomorrow night. I don't know if the weight against my chest is helping with my sleep, or I am sleeping better due to my gender and physical body being more in line. Nice nighties feel nice, but I don't care to wear day clothes to bed.

Man Of Silk
04-13-2008, 01:27 AM
I normally sleep in a pair of panties pantyhose or tights and a gown
or robe.

Man of Silk

Lara Smith
04-13-2008, 02:13 AM
I love sleeping with my girl things on! I don't get to do it very often, but even if it is just a pair of panties, I love to wake up feeling like a girl. Sometimes I've been able to fall to sleep wearing a bra with my "breasts" in, or tucked in a cami or sometimes just in a cami or bra with just those items on my bare body. I feel so good waking up and being the person I love to be. Waking as my male self, I just want to be up and doing all the things I need to do as a man, but waking in girl things, I just want to lie in bed for a long time and feel that wonderful self indulgent girly thing. Maybe I'll take a long hot oil filled bath, do my nails, my feet, put a robe on and sit in the window seat in the sun and read a book drinking my coffee........

audrey-lynn
04-13-2008, 06:02 AM
Sleep in a nightgown every night. Don't care for sleeping with a bra and forms. They get uncomfortalbe during the night.

Raychel
04-13-2008, 06:12 AM
There is hardly a night that goes by that I don't sleep in something fem. I almost always end in a bodybriefer before the night is over. I just love the tight hugging feeling that i get from them. I would love to sleep with my forms, but I feer that it would totally freek out my wife. I don't really want to push that button. :eek:

KeriB
04-13-2008, 07:02 AM
I've slept in a cami and panties a few times - wife bought them for me when I was going to NH on business! But if I do at home, no sexorz! (she gets turned off by that...)