PDA

View Full Version : Working En Femme (Well Almost)

Kathy Leigh
03-12-2008, 01:27 AM
This weekend I was really looking forward to some gurl time so I decided to go to my office and work en femme.

I had an amazing time wearing one of my office girl outfits and getting all the paper work done I had been putting off for months.

Hours later my work was done and I had been en femme and productive. Now I can tell myself that working en femme will help me get more work done while being dressed more.

What a great win-win situation.

Have any of you girls worked en femme?

Do you get any work done?

Post one picture of yourself in your office girl outfit.

Love you all

Kathy Leigh

Seville
03-12-2008, 01:32 AM
No, never tried it because for sure I
would NEVER get any work done! I'd
be admiring myself in the ladies room mirrors.

And, I wouldn't have the GUTS to do it, either!
Good for you!

You look GREAT Kathy! Nice job!

Hugs

Angie G
03-12-2008, 01:58 AM
No I work in a plant with guys so that's not happening hun. But you look great :hugs:
Angie

Eugenie
03-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Since I do most of my work at home and mainly on the computer, I have often worked "en femme"... I take advantage of my wife's activity which takes her on long business trips to dress for my daily activities which include my work.

And no, it doesn't reduce my productivity, perhaps on the contrary...

:hugs:
Eugenie

mellisa
03-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Hey Kathy, dressing for the office is favorite!!! I love your outfit!!! This is just one of my outfits, enjoy, Mellisa

Carroll
03-12-2008, 06:16 PM
I did last Halloween. Was fun

Carola
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
I could never work enfemme 'cause I interact with a lot of people. I'm also the boss in the office and that way i'm sure that i'll lose some control (let's call it human nature).
Bye girls!!!

Kathy Leigh
03-14-2008, 04:33 PM
I should have made it clear that I was the only one in my office while I was there en femme. It is one of the perks of being the boss.

I have posted some additional pics of the outfit I wore changing things around to give it a different look.

Please take a look and tell me what you think.

KathrynCleve
03-14-2008, 05:29 PM
I worked as a woman for about a year in California 2001-2002.
Now, I work as a woman in Saint Petersburg FL.

http://kdcleve.blogspot.com/

Kathryn Cleve
Longing to be a Woman.

Melanie R
03-14-2008, 06:01 PM
One Halloween I spent the entire day dressed as Melanie. Some of the girls who worked for me would not put their foot in my office. My secretary said I was a better boss when crossdressed and wished I would come to the office every work day enfemme. So did I. Today I am retired and work every day enfemme in my home office and frequently out in the public.

Samantha43
03-14-2008, 06:10 PM
I do that fairly often. My office is in my home, so I have a great time working. The only problem is that it takes me 4 times as long to get ready in the morning. :battingeyelashes: