PDA

View Full Version : Earlier writings reaveal gender struggles

gennee
03-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I was looking over old short stories I had written several years ago. I fancied myself as a stripper, a leather enthusiast, and a connoisseur of the alternative life style. I never delved into these area because they didn't quite fit me.

Thinking about it now, my gender questioning started around 2001 or 2002. I was writing about things that I didn't understand. I have maintained that every person is a dichotomy of two people; the masculine and the feminine. Many people won't admit to this for fear of being labeled weird, soft, unmanly or not feminine. I feeling that I was different was strong at this time.

Finding where one fits in can be a lonely and arduous task. After I found that I was a crossdresser, I embraced it after several weeks of denial. Discovering my transness came a while later. Now I had to get comforatble with my new identity. It was over a year when I felt comfortable and content about being transgender and a crossdresser.

Maybe this was God's way of leading me to the place where I am today. I'm still exploring and wondering where my journey will take me next. I hope that my story will encourage others who are struggling.

Gennee

:)

april lynn
03-12-2008, 10:47 PM
I was 6 years old when I started cd I tryed to fight it but I love it I grow up and it grow on me :hugs:

unclejoann
03-13-2008, 11:13 PM
I recently came across a journal i had kept 30 years ago. My gosh, I was shocked to find frequent references to my crossdressing and related fantasies. It doesn't go away. A couple of years ago I decided to express myself more. I now have lots of lovely lingerie and several dresses hanging in the closet. My wife doesn't like it, but I don't make a point of it in front of her so she accepts my "hobby."