PDA

View Full Version : going to Dr.as april

april lynn
03-13-2008, 01:51 AM
going to my new dr, as april do not know what he would thank my wife will be with me

Angie G
03-13-2008, 01:55 AM
Well you go girl hope everything checks out OK :hugs:
Angie

april lynn
03-13-2008, 01:57 AM
I hope it will having a mri done today they thank I have M.S.

Anna the Dub
03-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Hope it is not bad news for you. My brother was diagnosed with MS three weeks ago.

Jilmac
03-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Good luck girl, I hope April will come away with a clean bill of health. Luv and :hugs: Jill

pamela_a
03-13-2008, 01:17 PM
I hope April's tests all come back negative. Be well hun :hugs:

-Paula-

suzy
03-13-2008, 01:24 PM
April,

I wish you the best of luck on your MRI! Your health is much more important than anything else....but enjoy dressing as well. I don't think your doctor will care!:hugs:

Michelle-NC
03-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Hope everything comes out all right April! Do let us know the results, and I hope it is not MS.

april lynn
03-13-2008, 03:44 PM
had to call off the test for to day my ride never showed up to take me to my test but Thank U all for the thoughts and prays :hugs: :love:

kellycdct
03-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Good Luck

april lynn
03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
TY to all of u

Seville
03-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Good luck girl, I hope April will come away with a clean bill of health!

My doctor and nurses aren't true professionals, tho. They
chuckle at my red fingernails and earrings...every visit.

Why don't you go in DRAB...so everyone can concentrate
on their professional duties, dear? Just my :2c:

kimmy p
03-13-2008, 09:58 PM
I hope it will having a mri done today they thank I have M.S.

I hope everything goes alright for you. I'm not looking forward to my next Doctors visit. It'll be a physical, I'll be Forty, and my Doctor has LARGE hands. :nailbiting::nailbiting:

april lynn
03-13-2008, 10:03 PM
My Dr. does not carehow I am dressed he will treat me like eney one he sees

Jamie001
03-14-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't think this is good advice and have to respectfully disagree. if you doctor and nurses laugh at you, I would immediately take my business elsewhere and file a complaint with the AMA. That is completely unprofessional! :brolleyes:

There is no reason that she should have to go in drab to see her doctor.

Good luck girl, I hope April will come away with a clean bill of health!

My doctor and nurses aren't true professionals, tho. They
chuckle at my red fingernails and earrings...every visit.

Why don't you go in DRAB...so everyone can concentrate
on their professional duties, dear? Just my :2c:

april lynn
03-14-2008, 01:51 AM
I don't think this is good advice and have to respectfully disagree. if you doctor and nurses laugh at you, I would immediately take my business elsewhere and file a complaint with the AMA. That is completely unprofessional! :brolleyes:

I do not I have a CD since I was 61/2years old and I am 46 now sometimes I go drab it depends on how I fill when I wake up, if I fill like jeans and a T shirt that is what go in :) with my Dr.

Melora
03-14-2008, 02:09 AM
Doctors are generally GREAT people.. It dont matter how you are dressed.. Are you a healthy Male or Female..That is it and will they be paid whether it be by you the CD'er or the insurance Co.

karynspanties
03-14-2008, 06:50 AM
I went for a consult last week for a sleep study. I was wearing a pair of white Maidenform boy leg panties and a white cami under my male clothes. When the doctor pulled out the stethescope to give a listen, she got a look at the bottom of my cami and the top of my panties when she went kind of behind me. All that was said was "Oh you like Maidenform too?" My shirt was up a little and the tag on my panties were visible. All I said was "yes". And her reply was "Cool"....If there where an issue or snicker....well there are other doctors.

Charolette time
03-17-2008, 02:58 PM
going to my new dr, as april do not know what he would thank my wife will be with me

The Chemo doctor I go to for my breast cancer, the blood technician is gay and he has seen my panties and commmented how nice they look, and to top it off his partners father is one of my old school teachers, talk about coinncidences, they seen it all, good luck ,Charolette

Seville
03-18-2008, 01:17 AM

I am NOT convinced.

Depending on what thread you read,
April is not 24/7, on HRT, or transitioning. In addition, April
is going in for some serious tests for a serious illness.

I still maintain that Drs and nurses need to pay full
attention to the patient's needs and not be distracted
in the least by outward appearances.

Then why don't I "take my business elsewhere"?
Can't...Locked into a HMO. My DR is fresh out of med
school and hasn't acquired the necessary people
skills in dealing with patients. I get laughed at every
visit, including routine follow ups...I just feel that I am not
getting the best med care or my money.

April should not distract her DRs or nurses...they make enough
mistakes without C/D being thrown in their faces.

But then again, I am overly sensitive on this issue. Just my :2c:

MsJoann
03-18-2008, 01:50 AM
Let us know how it went...

Dalece
03-18-2008, 02:12 AM
April I pray that your test does not show M.S. Let us know what. And I still looking for the weekend.

JoAnnDallas
03-18-2008, 08:23 AM
My wife has MS. She has had it for 23 years now. MS affects people differently. No two MS patients have the same symtoms. From waist up, my wife has no problems. Her MS affects her legs and balance. I have seen MS patients that you had to look real hard to even tell that there was anything wrong.
If you do have MS, PM me.