PDA

View Full Version : made up by sister

jessielee
03-13-2008, 10:22 AM
hey girls,
lotta talk about the first time.
why i never raided my sisters drawers? she was pretty mean,
and a whole lot bigger. but one day she saw me watching her do her makeup. i must have looked fascinated. i was! how can girls be so pretty when i'm so homely?
no one was in. she offered to do me. dream come true! but what was she really after? couldn't resist despite distrust. thought i'd fool her tho. deemphasized "pretty" and sought more "highlights," perhaps my 7 year old take on the theatre. came out clownish, but not to be confused with wanting to look like a girl!
of course, she dragged me outside to show brother.
mortified. never went near her stuff again.
yet, in a way, exposed for the first time.
strangely satisfied. remembered only now.
less dense,
lighter,
jessie

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
does your sister now know of your lifestyle???

jessielee
03-13-2008, 11:47 AM
nope.
this is tied up with broken home thread.
she and her two brothers missed their mother and resented the heck out of mine and me.
no love lost; she rode thru jackson hole on a bike a few years ago and didn't look me up. i returned the favor by skirting circletown not long after. life goes on.
funny, my step brother dressed up for halloween at work, dressed cowgirl at a pondersoa steakhouse! i thought he was weird but look who's wearing the skirt now!
giggles,
jessie

DemonicDaughter
03-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Isn't it amazing how siblings can be? I'm the baby of six kids and am not close with a single one of them! *sigh* But I tend to believe I'm better off that way.

As it stands now... one's a major drug addict, one's an abusive husband, one's a Jesus freak, one's a recovering addict but you wouldn't know it and one's a pedophile! Then there's me... who they all think is the biggest freak of all! LOL!

KandisTX
03-13-2008, 02:53 PM
It's odd, I have two sisters from my father and step mother, I guess that makes them my half sisters. Anyway, growing up, the oldest of the two (the middle child) was supportive and even gave me her clothes to wear and we would play dress up in her room all the time (okay, so it was mainly me dressing/changing into her clothes but still one of us was dressing up), and now she won't even talk to me about Kandis. She will however make comments to her friends and my baby sister about how "freakish" I am and so forth, and yet she makes her living as a stripper.. go figure.

The baby sister has been known to call and ask me my sizes so she can get me something if she finds anything that she thinks Kandis would look good in. Mom (step mother) will still give me femme stuff whenever we see each other and she is always glad to talk to me about my cding and even makes sure I am still doing it because she knows it is a part of my whole personality.

Kandis:rose2::love:

Anna the Dub
03-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Isn't it amazing how siblings can be? I'm the baby of six kids and am not close with a single one of them! *sigh* But I tend to believe I'm better off that way.

Ah, sister, I do know where you are coming from. I am the youngest of five, and I am not close to any of mine either. In fact, I am closer to 2 of my sisters-in-law than my brothers. My only sister is a bit of a cow, one of my brothers I haven't seen in 17 years, and all of my family have real trouble with emotions, showing affection, all very repressed. I used to be the same, but I am liberated now. Next month I am travelling home to Dublin to stay with the parents, and I will see the aforementioned brother for the first time in so long. *Sigh* indeed.

DemonicDaughter
03-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Ah, sister, I do know where you are coming from. I am the youngest of five, and I am not close to any of mine either. In fact, I am closer to 2 of my sisters-in-law than my brothers. My only sister is a bit of a cow, one of my brothers I haven't seen in 17 years, and all of my family have real trouble with emotions, showing affection, all very repressed. I used to be the same, but I am liberated now. Next month I am travelling home to Dublin to stay with the parents, and I will see the aforementioned brother for the first time in so long. *Sigh* indeed.

I haven't seen two of my brothers since I was 17 and another brother since I was... 20...something. I have one brother and my sister that live locally. My brother and I have simply agreed that we don't accepted the other's lifestyle and only exchange conversational niceties went we are around each other. My sister... well she's the one who's "recovering" and all she wants to do is bash our father. I don't blame her but she's got to be one of the most depressing people. She's another who lives a lifestyle I can't agree with. But again, we are "appearances purposes" polite.

Staci
03-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I have an older brother and a younger sister. Neither of them know that I dress up. We are pretty close and get along fine. My sister lives about 35 miles away and my brother a little over 100 miles. I don't plan to ever let them know I dress as a female. I don't think that would go over very well.