PDA

View Full Version : female traped in a mans body

april lynn
03-13-2008, 03:52 PM
My mom told me that I was a female triped in a man's body. I have seen a lot of phics. and thy told me the same. I have felt that way to felt that I sould have been a Female eney one with the same filling:daydreaming: I strated when I was 6 and never had thought about it. I took hoomec in school and tryed out for the cheerleaders. I even went to school as April lynn I paid for it had myself in a cast for 6 mos.

Seville
03-13-2008, 09:20 PM
...I even went to school as April lynn I paid for it had myself in a cast for 6 mos. :eek:

Sorry to hear that, April. Guess getting beat-up is not so "unusual" or
"paranoid" as several members have recently posted.

Stay safe, my friend!

april lynn
03-13-2008, 10:10 PM
:eek:

Sorry to hear that, April. Guess getting beat-up is not so "unusual" or
"paranoid" as several members have recently posted.

Stay safe, my friend!

No but it did not stop me. We moved to a nather town and I keep going to school like that till I quit school in the 11 grade.I meet my frist wife in school god rest her soul. she died on our 10 year of marrage. we had 11 kids 2 sets of twins and two sets of tripletsand my kids know that I am a CD

Angie G
03-14-2008, 12:22 AM
Sorry for your loss April I don't know what I would do if I lost my wife we have been married 40 years in July :hugs:
Angie

april lynn
03-14-2008, 12:44 AM
Sorry for your loss April I don't know what I would do if I lost my wife we have been married 40 years in July :hugs:
Angie

TY she was my life. but she was like a sister more then eneythang she went shoping and help me pick out clothes but like I said I fell I am Female traped in a Male body

Shadeauxmarie
03-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Me too! But mine is a Lesbian!

april lynn
03-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Me too! But mine is a Lesbian!

mine to I love LAB

jamicder
03-14-2008, 03:11 PM
My mom told me that I was a female triped in a man's body. I have seen a lot of phics. and thy told me the same. I have felt that way to felt that I sould have been a Female eney one with the same filling:daydreaming: I strated when I was 6 and never had thought about it. I took hoomec in school and tryed out for the cheerleaders. I even went to school as April lynn I paid for it had myself in a cast for 6 mos.

all my life ive always acted an thought like a typical girl should an would. imm 32 an to this very day i cry at nite asking why god made me a guy on the outside

april lynn
03-14-2008, 03:25 PM
The good old U.S.A. THE RED WHITE AND BLUE

april lynn
03-14-2008, 04:53 PM
I will :Playnice:I am sory if I made eneyone mad over what I said.

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-14-2008, 04:58 PM
im a female traped in an ugly mans body........the only thing i got goin for me is my legs..........

i do wonder how ever if i would know everything i know if i HAD been born female,,and would i still be in the same place i am now.............

GypsyKaren
03-14-2008, 05:09 PM
You're fine April, you've said nothing wrong.

Karen Starlene :star:

Amy Hepker
03-14-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi April,

You are part of a very large group that feels the same way. We have all travelled down ruff roads to get where we are today. I will say that if anybody feels down at anytime and really trapped, get some Anti-depressants, don't do something that you don't want to do. Life is wonderful and we all have to find our own lives and live them to the fullest. Being on this forum is a great start. You will make many friends here and be one of us real people trapped in a body that dose not fit our minds.

Never feel ashamed or scared to ask a doctor for anti-depressants, they would rather do this that have you locked up somewhere.

april lynn
03-14-2008, 05:27 PM
I will be out this summer working but I hope u all be safe out there.

april lynn
03-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi April,

You are part of a very large group that feels the same way. We have all travelled down ruff roads to get where we are today. I will say that if anybody feels down at anytime and really trapped, get some Anti-depressants, don't do something that you don't want to do. Life is wonderful and we all have to find our own lives and live them to the fullest. Being on this forum is a great start. You will make many friends here and be one of us real people trapped in a body that dose not fit our minds.

Never feel ashamed or scared to ask a doctor for anti-depressants, they would rather do this that have you locked up somewhere.

it is that I am un happy see I moved back to my home town where it all started and have no friends and no culbs in town gave up my right to drive for health reasons