PDA

View Full Version : going out

slamddoger
03-13-2008, 10:48 PM
what is your most scaed mont and what is your most funney mont.

Seville
03-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Best "funny" moment was when a group of teenage girls
mocked me wearing high heels in DSW :haha: :rofl: :cute:

I've had my share of scary moments. :swear:

Now happy, peaceful and content.

lisaanns
03-13-2008, 11:25 PM
A long time ago, i was living with room mates and one of them worked at a tux rental place. They also had ladies tuxes...
I just had to try one if possible and the opportunity arose. Quetly in my room I got dressed in this short pant,halter top tux and wig. I was enjoying it and after a while wanted to grab a cup of coffee from the kitchen. My room mates were all in the last room playing a video game and I tried to get to the coffee pot, poor and get back to my room. Well, as i was scooping the sugar thier door opened and all of them with 2 other people came to the kitchen. I had no where to hide so I just finished getting my coffee and as they froze and watched me walk by in heels of course they said nothing and I went into my room. The one that worked for the rental place told me to keep the tux and he would pay for it.

lisaanns
03-13-2008, 11:32 PM
I live in central florida and we have a Millenia mall here with Macy's. I always wanted to shop in Macy's so one day i found the time and did it. No problems until i was leaving. In the parking lot I was walking toward my car and 2 guys were walking with there girlfriends. One screamed out, "its a guy" they started toward me and thier girl friends called them back and had to hold them away. In plain day, i feel kinda safe but the way those two looked, if there girl friends had not stopped them i think i would have been hurt really bad.
That was the most scary moment.

slamddoger
03-13-2008, 11:57 PM
when i look back my funney time is when i went out as a women i look like a clown. the poor drag queen seen me come so thay help me out. to look better. the scared time is when i came home ther was the nabor. out side

JennyS.
03-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Both was just now!!!!! I've been getting more and more brave everyday. I think I have the makeup and clothes down.
Anyway.... Because I'm off for a few days due to an injury, I am able to experiment a little bit.
I just got back from going to the store for a bag of chips!!! I worked all day on my makeup, so I think I got that okay. I took ya'lls advise and bought a new wig.... I'm happy with this one! anyway, I've mentioned before that I don't like to wear panties or a bra. Big mistake tonight!!! I actually got out of the car and began walking into the grocery store, hips a swaying and all. Well, the breast forms started to slip!!! But I just adjusted it and kept on going, I was determinied! Then, it slipped again! I had no choice but to turn around and forget about my bag of chips. Gosh, I just wish I could use super glue or something.
Alas... Here I sit thinking about what a nightmare it could have been!

It was fun though!

JoAnnDallas
03-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Scariest moment - first time I went out fully dressed in the daylight and I meet someone face to face.
Funniest moment - At a Restaurant, I and another sister went to the restroom. She starts to go into the Men's room and I grab her arm and stear her to the Women's room. At the same time saying "I can't take you anywhere".