PDA

View Full Version : Who here has lived through Violence because of CD'ing?

Melora
03-14-2008, 02:01 AM
This is a very Bad story for me...
Many years ago... In a town far away.....
I was found out by a couple of Highschool chums, who I will now call "aquaintances"..
They some how "found out", Though I kept it secret from everybody back then.. I figure that they were spying on me at that time, as I feel that they were evil enough to have done so.. These "aquaintances", were VERY sadistic, as I was one of them at one time..
One day I got an invitation after we had all graduated from High school..
We traveled very far from where most of us lived.. To the desert..
It was in the desert that we all agreed to camp out..
It was in the desert that they all sacked me and beat the tar out of me...
They left me in the desert to Rot for 12 hrs.. I survived..
They actually picked me up after 12 hrs., and took me home and dropped me off at my parents house on their front walk..
I did not tell Anyone..
I swore an OATH..
A long time ago..
We would NEVER Rat anybody out, Ever..
Nor have we ever..
It sounds kinda stupid, I am sure.. On my part.
But I swore to it an upheld it.
We have all drifted apart now. I am almost kind of glad of the thing that they have left me with.. I AM HUMAN. I changed overnight. This was the worst thing that I though my old "friends", could have ever done..
It has been about 15 yrs., now..
I have grown Soo far above and apart from that life now.. Almost like a dream....
But I lived the Hate that others can have upon those who just Might be different.. Be carefull who you associate with.. I KNOW all too well....
Yes.. It actually haunts me, but it Does Not controll or dictate me..
Yes I am ready for them too!, Let them come back..

I would love to hear other peoples horror stories becaust of CD'ing, and what they have gained or not gaind from it?

DemonicDaughter
03-14-2008, 09:54 AM
I hope you don't mind my post, though I don't CD with any frequency nor consider myself a CDer, I have dressed as a man on occasion for my own reasons.

Years and years ago, I was dressed as a man going out with friends and my then husband. We were in the car and had to make a quick stop at a local convenience store. I didn't think for a second about how I was dressed and hopped out of the car and ran inside the building with everyone's requests on my mind (I was alone). I got everything, paid and was leaving the building and had to walk past two men. I said excuse me to get past and one guy looked like he was going to faint. I heard his friend say, "hey! That's a chick!" I don't know if they could tell or my voice gave it away.

Either way, the started to follow me. I tried not to panic but had to stop to cross a busy street to get to the car (there was no spots in the store's parking lot). They came up on either side of me. I have no desire to repeat the things they said but I was basically told "dykes" like me just need a good man. One guy grabbed my arms and then came he calvary! Two of my male friends had seen what was going on and darted across the road... in dresses no less! (Almost causing an accident). Thankfully these are two large men you wouldn't ever want to mess with no matter what they are wearing (and yet, they couldn't have been more gentle to their loved ones).

My two assailants ran off after a few words and some shoving. At that point I had a whole lot more respect for CDers as well as those women in the gay community. It is unfortunately that ignorant people should have to mar our lives and teach us lessons we should know anyhow.

I can't say it was the same as your horrific experience but I can empathize a little.

Alway remember:

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. :love:

harmony
03-14-2008, 10:00 AM
many years ago i fully came out in the small city i live in and am well known.
i was very well received in most part -i always dressed with style and accessorized well to the point where i was made an "honorary fag" by our large gay community who after many discussions even accepted the fact that i was not gay!
unfortunatly there were some other reactions too although not of a physical sort.
one guy i did buisness with felt no compunction about cheeting me out of a large sum of money since its ok to screw fags any way possible.
funny anough the same guy had very explicit pictures of female sex organ plastered all over every hidden corner of his place of buisness.
over all the acceptance and integration into society at large
contributed enormously to my inner growth and peace.

battybattybats
03-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Mine was all at school or on the way home from school. I suffered violence for being different, for being intellectual, for not liking 'guy' things and sports etc and also for being mistaken as asian.

None for crossdressing exactly, but not fitting into gender stereotypes was there if that counts.

I had to wash spit out of my long hair on quite a few occassions.

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Melora, go to your 20th reunion with your AK-47 and scare the shit out of them all :P:P

nothing pisses me off more than 2-faced people.....

AmberTG
03-14-2008, 05:33 PM
I was one of those kids that got picked on a lot in high school for being different from the rest of the "tough guys". I was an easy target because I was always a skinny kid. Although no longer a kid, I'm still skinny. I got picked on for much the same reasons as Batty, too smart to fit in with the jocks, too small to defend myself very well. High school sucked!
When I was in middle school my mother finally went to the school principal and threatened a lawsuit if they didn't stop the constant harassment I was getting at school, but it didn't carry over into high school. What surprises me is that teachers still let that stuff go on these days, not all of them, but enough of them. Of course, in an invironment where teachers are forced to protect themselves from students, and parents who think their kids "wouldn't do anything like that!", I guess it's not too surprising that they might hesitate to get involved with bullying.

april lynn
03-14-2008, 05:40 PM
I have please read female traped in a mans body, HI

Stormgirl
03-14-2008, 06:06 PM
I am so sorry that you had to encounter such a horrid act from people that you trusted and called friend. I wish I could have been there to put them in a world of hurt. People know my background and if they are smart,then they will leave me alone.

Amy Hepker
03-14-2008, 06:33 PM
I had so called friends when I was younger, 18 and a little later. Well, they found out from an Xgirlfriend of mine that I was a crossdresser. They brought it up to me and asked me about it, but I denied it saying she was just trying to make trouble for me. It would have worked, but I had another xgirlfriend that I got to dress me up once and her brother had seen me dressed. Well, he ended up around my so called friends and he also told them that I dressed up. Well, after that I did not get beat up, but I was screwed over by them many times after that. One of them stole a bunch of my stuff from me while helping me move one time. Well, there was a bunch of crap that happened including all of them tried to steal my car a 66 Mustang one time. They knew I would not fight, and used that against me. I had all 4 tires of my Mustang slashed one time and I know they were behind it although I could not totally prove it. There was a lot of things until I finally got away from those creeps. Once away from them my whole life turned around for the better and things stopped happening. Friends??? They were no friends, I have better friends here than I ever had in school or for the first 10 years after I got out of school. I did meet some guys later in life which one is still a very good friend of mine. He knows I dress and has never ever treated me bad or down graded me for it and accually did help me get out of one bad marriage. He is not gay or CD and is now married to a wonderful Lady. He is a true friend.

Joy Carter
03-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Just count me as just one who has experienced threats, because I'm trans.

LotusFlower
03-14-2008, 09:45 PM
I am sorry that you have all gone through this it is terrible that people can be like that. People who we can call friends can be very very cruel. And it's a sad fact even with so called friends we always need to be careful.
But after saying that lets not forget that women are treated and threatened that way ever day. When you go out always remember that you are presenting as a women so you face the same threats as a women. There for always for safety reason you are a women, and need to follow the same safety that women follow.

Carrie f
03-14-2008, 09:52 PM
That's a really lousy story Melora. You're a better person than me. Oath or not, I don't think I would have turned the other cheek. It might take a while but I'd meet each one separately, just the two of us, on my terms. Terms would include convincing each with as much pyhsical persuading as necessary to sign a confession to what happened in the desert. I don't know about your state, but leaving you out there in that condition constitutes premeditated, attempted manslaughter in a lot of places.

I was once driving, wearing earrings, necklace, lipstick etc when some moron and his girlfriend in a pick up noticed me. They actually turned around at the intersection and followed me, gave me a couple of bumper nudges at 30 miles an hour. I was scared but not too much as it was daylight. It was winter and icy and I guess he was so intent on me, he didn't pay attention and slid off the road getting stuck. When I turned around to drive home I got a better look and he was nothing special so I stopped as I figured if he was going to pursue anything he already had my license number. I got out and asked what his problem was. He mumbled something I couldn't understand and said sorry. Probably having a 6' 3" linebacker wearing lipstick and hoop earrings talk down to him when he was stuck in a ditch didn't help.

Kind of an anti climatic story, I know but there's a point to it. That was years ago and is part of the reason I stopped going out. It took a while to sink in but I lost a lot of self confidence that day. What if it had been three or four morons and they were as big as me? What if their truck was bigger and faster than my car? I could be upside down in a ditch somewhere
... 'because I was wearing lipstick & earrings'?

There are a lot of jerks with a lot of hate just looking for a reason and when I go 'en femme' I can be like a beacon for them. Just one of many things that have shaped my attitudes over the years.

CharleneCD
03-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Melora, i have never had a problem directly relating to my CDing, but i do share some of the same things Batty and Amber experienced in High school. Shoot lets face it i could cut and paste their posts as my own.

vivianann
03-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Sorry you had a bad experience Melora, As carrie f said I would have gotten revenge, and it would have been on my terms, I have done it before and I would not hesitate to do it again should the opportunity come my way, I hope it will never happen, however I am prepared for the worst. about 2 months ago a bully looking stocky young man saw me enfemme and decided he was going to beat the hell out of me for wearing a dress, when he came over to do his bullying I stood my ground and told him in a loud voice, bring it on buddy, I will kick your ass, he walked right up to me and stopped, and we were eyeball to eyeball, I am slightly taller than he was, and just as stocky, I starred him down I was ready to drop him to the floor, all of a sudden I saw fear in his eyes, then he turned and ran off, when I looked around I had a small audience of 3 women, they gave me words of praise for standing my ground, one of them said to me you must have balls of steel for wearing a dress and standing up against a bully. that was a real adrenilen rush for me that day. I dont care for bullies I detest them and I will come to the defense of any body who is being picked on by bullies. even if I am wearing a dress and I will not let a bully scare me back into the closet. And another thing we all should get a conceal carry permit because we never know when we might have to use a gun to protect ourselves, I carry, it gives me peace of mind, and I have used it three times for protection, I was not crossdressed those three times. I would not be here today if I was not packing iron when I had those three scary moments.

RikkiOfLA
03-16-2008, 01:10 AM
I had my purse snatched once. Here's how it happened...

I was waiting for a bus en femme when I heard one guy tell his friend "hey, that's a guy in a dress." Next thing I know, one of them grabs my purse and takes off. I go running after him, screaming things like "Hey, that guy stole my purse!" Soon lots of bystanders, including 3 guys off a construction scaffold, were also running after them. The perpetrators threw my purse into the street and I recovered it--nothing was lost.

The police were called and they took over the chase but the perpetrators got away.

Rikki

Melora
03-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Thank you to all who have responded soo far.. I am glad that I am not the only one on here.. And let us not forgett all of the other typs of people who face violence every day just for being different or a sexuallity, gender or even a religion and ESPECIALLY war and rape victims. They ARE victims.. I was just stupid and lucky at the time.

TO: obsessedwithpantyhose (http://crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?u=6698) ...
Vengence... Vengence???
Yeah I wanted it once.. And no I dont own a AK-47.. Just an old SKS and a few hand guns.
But Vengence? I could have had it if I wanted it.. But I never did, because I believe in Karma. Those who did what they did to me Will get whats coming, and a few Already have.. Not by me however.. I will seek only vengence if they ever break into my house or ever harm my friends and family. If they did this to me now a days, you bet I Might seek vengence.. What happend to me was a long time ago..
Almost like a dream.. BUT I am always looking and ready.
True violent vengence gets you NOWHERE, Ever!
TRUE Vengence is only gained by your higher power, Karma or Magick.. And even those have their prices except for Karma.
I seek peace, but I am weary of evil...
Melora