PDA

View Full Version : Breast Training?

Jaydee
03-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Sisters,
I have been wearing bras more frequently lately. I think I have noticed a change in my male breasts. They seem to fill the bra cups more naturally and fully. I am now nearly filling a 44b, where before there used to be a lot of left over room. My question for those of you who have been wearing bras for a long time, does bra wearing affect your normal shape, or is this all wishful thinking?

Jaydee

celeste26
03-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Just wishful thinking, there's far too much of that around here anyway. The only other possible factor might be you've gained weight and the bulk in your chest is larger.

Women's breasts have a special shape that is different shape than a male's breast. So don't go thinking that you can just grow female breasts by wearing bras it is not possible.

Without the biochemical support (hormones) it is not possible for males to grow female breasts.

Kate Simmons
03-14-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm inclined to agree with Celeste on this one. If you have ever looked at an anotomy book, you can see how the mammery glands develop in a woman with the milk duct system and the adipose tissue with the purpose being to nourish a little one. Bras were designed for support of the breasts according to this structure. I personally have never really cared for bras that much and the only reason I used them was for something to put my forms into from the fashion and illusion standpoint. As she said, the only real way to change that structure is with hormonal enhancement.:)

donnadawn
03-14-2008, 07:30 PM
I noticed that my breasts tend to maintain a little up lift from wearing a bra all day but it only lasts for a minute or so. I have seen before and after pictures of men who have used a pump to increase the size of their breasts. It did do it but I'm sure the effect was short lived also. The pictures were provided by the people trying to sell the pumps.