PDA

View Full Version : All dressed in no where to go

Jessicainme
03-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Hello Ladies, Well my SO is out of town for the weekend and the kid is in school. So I decided to dress up and walk around the house (All the shades are drawen). I broke into my stach of makeup and borrowed some of my So clothes and I must say I feel pretty good. Wish that I had a wig to make it more real. I don't know why it is so hard to find a sister who is willing to help. I know that I'm in backwoods Maine but it would be nice to have a friend. This is the first time that I dressed this far with makeup/nail polish and of course the clothes. I'm trying to work up the nerve to do a few pictures.
Well need to run and get the polish off before the kid gets home.

Jessica

DemonicDaughter
03-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Some dress time beats none! ;) Happy to hear you are having such a wonderful day. I take it the SO doesn't know? Do you think she might warm up to the idea so that you might not have to hide it as much? Just a thought.

:love:

Kate Simmons
03-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself Hon. It is an incredible experience, isn't it?:)

stephanie1000
03-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Yes have to say Some time is deffinately better than none. I have to say dress as often as i can, and SO and Kids know that i dress so it never comes as a shock to them when i feel like brining out the women in me. But can very much remember the day when i would try dressing for even a quick hour or two between the times wife and children were gone. Good luck to you and have fun, wish you were closer so we could talk and get together. :hugs:

jessielee
03-15-2008, 01:15 AM
dear Jessica,
glad you have some time and space!
sorry you have no CD friends nearby.
but i believe you do have somewhere to go.
i, too, am in secret.
yet i feel on a tremendous, life changing journey!
i wish you all my best,
and i send a PM of what physical support i can share.
sincerley hope you can come out to them, in peace.
warm regards,
jessie

Jessicainme
03-15-2008, 01:16 PM
I would like to thank all the ladies who replied with such words of encouragement. Once again thank.

Sandi jo
03-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Have you talked to the SO about the dressing?

Bootsiegalore
03-16-2008, 12:29 AM
I know. I can dress in the house but I am scared to "go outside" too.

Tara