PDA

View Full Version : I love Kohls....

Rayna
04-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Got a nice pair of kneehigh leather boots there.. nice too, they're Mudd. Only $17 on clearance!!!!

so happy.
oh yes

Jadeanne
04-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Kohl's just came to the Buffalo, NY area a few weeks ago. So far I went once with my wife and a visiting sister in law during the first few days and it was crowded.

Two different sisters in law, one near Saratoga, NY (the one visiting at the time) and another near Westchester county both like it, so I'll be going again, hopefully when it isn't as crowded.

Jadeanne

Priscilla1018
04-29-2005, 09:20 PM
I have made many purchases at Kohl's.The prices are great.As my wife always says,why pay full price?

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

pantylover1
04-29-2005, 09:57 PM
Well that sounds like the place to visit. I need to get some 3 in. heels, maybe even some boots, high heeled of course

sidney_girl
05-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Got a nice pair of kneehigh leather boots there.. nice too, they're Mudd.
I also purchased a pair of kneehigh leather boots at Kohl's. Only they're L.E.I. 4" heels. Very sexy.

Several Kohl's stores opened in my area about six months ago, and I can't get enough of shopping there. I absolutely love this store! Especially the juniors' and shoe departments. And more especially the juniors' shoe department! They have the best selection of size 11s that I've seen anywhere. :)

They also have some really cute clothes in the little girls' section.

(I haven't spent much time in the ladies' department... yet.)

GypsyKaren
05-02-2005, 06:55 PM
I just went shopping at Kohls today. Bought a denim skirt and a new top. It's without a doubt my favorite place to shop.
GypsyKaren

Like2BAspen
05-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Aspens sister works at kohls.Maybe i'll take her out get her drunk and make her sware to keep my secret and show her my glamour shots and make her get me discounts. I am sure I owe her an explanation since I took her dresses when I was a kid. Kohls has cool clothes. Lord and taylor to Sears has red door perfume at a good price and are giving away all kinds of stuff when you buy it

Shanna GG
05-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Kohls is great because they have such a wide range of styles. It's very difficult to find young looking clothing in a women's section anywhere else. But there is no way I am fitting into Junior sizes anymore.
But Kohls, they are just wonderful and always have sales!

I adore taking Rayna with me and digging through sales rack after sales rack dressing both of us.

Rayna
05-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Kohls is great because they have such a wide range of styles. It's very difficult to find young looking clothing in a women's section anywhere else. But there is no way I am fitting into Junior sizes anymore.
But Kohls, they are just wonderful and always have sales!

I adore taking Rayna with me and digging through sales rack after sales rack dressing both of us.

panty clearnance racks are my fave! I can't believe how many cute pair of panties i've got for like 99c or $2

oh.. and those courdoroy stretch pants i got for like $3 were a steal

Katie Ashe
05-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Kohls is good in my book!!!

Katie

Teddie
05-03-2005, 04:55 AM
You should have heard a number of the local GG's, a few years back, when they heard we were getting a Kohl's. You would have thought that they each had just been awarded a million dollar shopping spree. And, you know, it is a great place to shop!

cindybarnes
05-03-2005, 05:22 AM
I like Kohls so much it was the first store I went into on my first in fem shopping trip back in December.
Didnt buy anything that day, just browsed but have bought lots from there before.
I enjoy shopping with my wife there too,, especially when they have sales on bras,,,, dont often buy them in drab alone
Cindy