PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma City / Norman OK?

TxKimberly
03-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Apparently Oklahoma likes me because I'm on the way back there next Monday to Thursday. So. . . ummm . . . anyone know of anything interesting in the Norman / Oklahoma City area for Monday to Wed nights?

Jennifer Lynndon
03-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Sweetie,

I sure wish you were traveling to southern California!
You're CUTE!!!
There are all kinds of girls who could show you a great time out here!
Lots of clubs and fun people!

xoxo
Jenn

Stormgirl
03-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I wished that I lived in the area,are you up for a good ol storm chasing trip as well?

Holly
03-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorry, sis. Now if you were going to be down around Lawton and Fort Sill, I could help you out!:D

"Mary"
03-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Sorry, sis. Now if you were going to be down around Lawton and Fort Sill, I could help you out!:D

When I lived there, it was the last place on Earth that I thought I would find any pretty CD'rs. That just goes to show you that you never know.

Diana

TxKimberly
03-14-2008, 09:54 PM

Hah! I lived there for three years myself but that was a LONG time ago! lol

I wished that I lived in the area,are you up for a good ol storm chasing trip as well?

Heck ya! That would be a blast!

Sweetie,

I sure wish you were traveling to southern California!
You're CUTE!!!
There are all kinds of girls who could show you a great time out here!
Lots of clubs and fun people!

xoxo
Jenn

Thanks Jennifer! I'm was born and raised in Southern California and DO get back from time to time to visit my family. I've met a few Tgirls from this forum there including Holly and Tiffany.

JessieB
03-15-2008, 09:55 AM
This might not be your cup of tea, but in OKC proper, there's a friendly, cozy little piano bar and a decent restaurant at the Habana Inn -- http://www.habanainn.com/ -- with several of the city's better known attractions in the vicinity, including a nice mall.

TxKimberly
03-15-2008, 10:22 AM
This might not be your cup of tea, but in OKC proper, there's a friendly, cozy little piano bar and a decent restaurant at the Habana Inn -- http://www.habanainn.com/ -- with several of the city's better known attractions in the vicinity, including a nice mall.

Jessie,

That Does look like an option - thanks so much! So it looks like a hotel complex with three bars attached. The place must be HUGE! :-)

Jazz E Still
03-15-2008, 10:48 PM
I live north of okc if you go to habana inn I will try to meet you there.